Judges.

Cant do the Saturday ones Hurrikane, but I should be able to pitch up for this Friday evening 21:00 matches.

who wants to stand on a bridge for 3 hours? :)

Good Morrow Judges, unsung heroes and vital cogs in the WoF machine

I just wanted to post here to confirm the Judges for stage 4 on Sunday 6th May.

Safara - 12:00
Chopper - 12:00
Major Putty - 16:00

I will be at the start/finish post from 12:00 so I can cover Safara or Chopper (or both) if the need should arise. From 16:00 I will be aiding my mighty Eudorian team mates in trouncing the Swedes. I have asked Jamira if she can be available to cover for this timeslot in case any logging issues or any unforeseen occurrences arise.

Thanks for your responses and commitment to the WoF ;)

No probs JBoy - will be there like a bear :)

Yup, i will cover the 16h00 slot.

Will be there throughout all three matches...

Donn't wanna miss a thing.

(Dammit, did I just quote Aerosmith? Could be worse I guess..)

Very happy to Judge at 12:00, and assist at 16:00 if needed...

Golly. Innit gettin' excitin'...!?

See you at 11:30 (MA) at Jor Bridge. :yay:

willy pep :cool:

I have no idea what this means, but I think it's positive.

AnyWay:

A :D BIG:D thank you to the continued help from all you lovely Judges. I know the WoF is in safe hands even when several thousand miles away swatting Cypriot flies in a vain bid to keep hunting.

As you all know, we plan to get a Beacon with the donations recieved to the Judge Pool, which stands at a good few hundred peds... I propose we meet up a few days after the Final and get to talking about this.

ALSO:

FoF X will be a few weeks after the Final, and will be teams of 12, even paired Teams, against Bots and the Spider herd (Stalkers+Prowlers etc)

I would Very Much like to Make a Team called Hounds and Judges for the event, which will be judged entirely on submitted screenshots and need no policing. If we get more than 12 then it will be paired teams (paired by means of soc chat and PM's only I'm afraid) led by ooo, someone like Major or Spike:) and in full knowledge of whatever plan we form.

There will be scoring, no prize as yet.

Expecting a bit of turn-out for this one, should be fun....

Rough plan is: I will post after the WoF in full, but it will be a semi-co-ordinated, almostly military, assault on the Spiders. The closest revivals are Troy (some distance to the east) and the Outpost west of Troy, which presents the obstacle of a big Bot spawn on the way back to the herd. Might be a good move to have a team of dedicated Bot-Swatters keeping this area open to tp through....

There will be Re-Group Points set out by co-ords (and crap dropped on the ground:)) between the Outpost and Troy. More will become apparent during the hunt (6 Hours of it... come and go as you please or stay the distance:)), and we'll keep in touch and head for them.
(This should help with the inevitable mass-spider team-collapse episodes.)

So, this is just to get you all thinking, Thanks again and see you at the Final
Hurrikane

"MOM!!!!! - Hurrikane is trying to get me killed again!!!!!!!"

So...

The Final is approaching.. and it's VERY EXCITING!!! :yay:

I dunno as yet what arrangements have been made, or plans laid, but I wanted to let you know that I can be available to Judge all throughout the coming weekend - I've kept it clear...

A 3 team Final of this quality will mean ALOT of globals I'm sure. It seems to me to be a good idea to have a judge for each team, as well as Hurrikane overseeing the whole thing... Does that suit everyone?

Hopefully the post will go up soon, and we'll all know where we're supposed to go :)

Looking forward to a cracking final.

I am also really looking forward to the Judges Beacon Mission, I Fink it's a triffic idea...

AND THEN, as if we haven't had enough excitement already...

FOF X
The BIG One!

I'd better start saving up for the ammo bill...

if all goes as plan i will be there at the finals
judging or just standing around.

:beerchug:

The Teams have Spoken.

After a small amount of arguement between Sweden and Romania, the 3 WoF finalists have agreed on:

16:00 (MAT) Saturday 19th May 2007 at Jor Bridge

Can't wait...

Me and Putty have both confirmed availability...

Anyone else?

Spike will be away sadly, whooping it up on the Mersey...

So there's still room for another Judge, alsways nice to have assistance/conversation...

It remains to be seen how much conversation will be possible inbetween the Masses of Global Spamming that doubtlessly clutter the All-chat...

S'gonna be a blast :)

The final is at Chug's HideOut.
;)

He's right, you know...

One of the finalist teams thinks it's at Jor.

I'll check and put em straight...

Thanx for the info... :)

Have a great time Guys. I am sad I am not gonna make the culmination of this great, but I am sure that with Major P there you will all get your sums right :silly2:

Back