Klompendansers! - Dutch Teamy

Hi this is a note to all teams, I apologise for it's impersonal nature but I gotta sleep soon and I want a smooth weekend's Judging:))

A Reminder;

All Teams are still under the Current Rules which forbid Subs from playing unless they have moved into the Main Team.

All members who wish to leave Teams to move up their Subs can re-apply should their team get through to Stage 3 after this next weekend.

All members who wish to leave Teams for any reason should post in the Hunt for your Country Thread or PM me.

The Team List is checked and printed out in the 24 Hours before each hunt. If your name isn't on it, you don't hunt.

Check it to see if you're on it (The 1st post in Hunt For Your Country) and sort out anything you need to before it needs to be printed.

This has been issued to combat any confusion over the new Rules that are on their way in Stage 3: some mistook this for Round 3.

Just incase it's still not clear...:)

..this is Round 3 of Stage 2.

Stage 3 is the one after this one.

I know most of you are totally clear on all this and I thank you for your adherence to an untried system; what we learn here only goes to make future WoFs better:) I just thought it a good idea to let as many people in on the Rules as possible.

Hurrikane

I had no objections to the saturday 18:00 option.

We will hunt against you at that time.
Siam and EyeContact will take the place of vanmol and Frank_JJ

:D :sniper: :D

Ok i will be there.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Saterday 18:00 is fine by me. I'll be there to represent our wonderfull Netherlands again. :D

Now the only thing is to get that ATH :scratch2:

From a personal message of Hurrikane (again not his real words):

Hurrikane said:
Team Netherlands now has 8 members. This includes Phoenix and not you [Ardorj], because you've given up my place (wrongly to let Phoenix in). There is no way I [Hurrikane] can break the rules, because of the seriousness of the WoF. Every teamshift I allow can be seen as a tactical move outside the rules.

I don't want our team to be Siam, Knakker, EyeContact and me because of any tactical move. Let's look at the scores of our group:
Denmark : 107
Portugal : 63
Eudoria : 34
Netherlands : 20
In order for any tactical move we need to score more then 44 points - and Portugal none at all! That's an increase of 220%! The first 20 points were gathered by good team, including some of the finest Dutch players. You should understand Hurrikane, that this can never be a tactical move of us.

For the reason why I quote one of your post which I tried to find, but can't:
Hurrikane said:
It's up to the teamcaptians to make fair teams where everyone has had a change to hunt for their country if they want.
It's not 100% correct, but that's what I aim for: a fair team where everyone had a change to hunt. I haven't hunted for the WoF yet, and point to the fairpart for my change to hunt.

If you still don't want to allow our team be include me, consider a new rule: Every team can break any rule if the notify me before and agree to get the 4th place in their group.

:( :cool: :(

Hi NL
I have now officially notified Hurricane that we both accept Saturday 1800 MA time as our final battle in stage 2.

See you on the field of firepower!
May the best team win :cool:

From a personal message of Hurrikane (again not his real words):

I don't want our team to be Siam, Knakker, EyeContact and me because of any tactical move. Let's look at the scores of our group:
Denmark : 107
Portugal : 63
Eudoria : 34
Netherlands : 20
In order for any tactical move we need to score more then 44 points - and Portugal none at all! That's an increase of 220%! The first 20 points were gathered by good team, including some of the finest Dutch players. You should understand Hurrikane, that this can never be a tactical move of us.

For the reason why I quote one of your post which I tried to find, but can't:

It's not 100% correct, but that's what I aim for: a fair team where everyone had a change to hunt. I haven't hunted for the WoF yet, and point to the fairpart for my change to hunt.

If you still don't want to allow our team be include me, consider a new rule: Every team can break any rule if the notify me before and agree to get the 4th place in their group.

:( :cool: :(

LOL those quotes ain't exactly correct either, I can spell:) With regards to your request to play, I have to say again that it is against the Rule that says "anyone who leaves the team must leave the tournament", as in drop out altogether. However; Portugal had an issue with the rules and I suggested posting in all the threads to see if they could get a majority decision from the Team Captains. This they did, but lost the vote in the favour of the Rules. As it's close to the hunt now and teams are busy, I will allow you to play if two other teams in your group (a majority) agree that as you have not yet hunted, it is fair you join for Round 3. Without this majority vote, preferably PM'd to me or by the Captains concerned in-game, I cannot allow you to hunt. I will always go for upsetting one person over upsetting a lot of people.

I'm sure you appreciate that just because you have lower points and need a lot to win, there is no reason I should bend any Rules. Rules must apply to all to matter at all. So there you go, write something nice to the rest of your Group, but ALSO: if the vote goes your way there are still 8 in your team. If you want to hunt, someone has to be dropped. I can't let you play as a sub, or "move anyone back" to the subs, or have you in a team of nine, so this must be a condition.

So do you we have 4 players now?
I'm available!

So do you we have 4 players now?
I'm available!

Great! Seems that my plan for the last hunt will work this one!

- I'll come along too. Kill the nasty drones or fap you guys. -

PS. Before more rules start working against us: fluske is now out of the main team.

:yay: :handgun: :yay:

Great! Seems that my plan for the last hunt will work this one!

- I'll come along too. Kill the nasty drones or fap you guys. -

PS. Before more rules start working against us: fluske is now out of the main team.

The same mobs again?
Since i only have ghost, i need to get me some vigi if we go for warriors.
Or i could go for umbra's (but they are so annoying :banghead: )

The same mobs again?
Since i only have ghost, i need to get me some vigi if we go for warriors.
Or i could go for umbra's (but they are so annoying :banghead: )

I hapen to have a spare set of male vigi you may borrow for a equal valued item or peds in guarantee.

And just to add a comment to Ardorj: We had a in the first round a supporterteam running along the mainteam hunting warriors. It proved extremely effective and timesaving for the mainteam, so they didnt have to worry too much about annoying drones. Also our faps came in good use when the guys ran into larger spawns of warriors.

Actually we had such succes as supporters, that we made 3 globals plus a few close ones. Almost as good as our mainteam :D

Downside was when a Warrior05 crit-killed a main-hunter and started pounding on the supporters. We killed it and globaled :laugh:

I'm so confused with all this, can't be bothered to read thru 100's of post with rules and all, but do you guys need me at 18:00 and if yes, where?

I hapen to have a spare set of male vigi you may borrow for a equal valued item or peds in guarantee.

And just to add a comment to Ardorj: We had a in the first round a supporterteam running along the mainteam hunting warriors. It proved extremely effective and timesaving for the mainteam, so they didnt have to worry too much about annoying drones. Also our faps came in good use when the guys ran into larger spawns of warriors.

Actually we had such succes as supporters, that we made 3 globals plus a few close ones. Almost as good as our mainteam :D

Downside was when a Warrior05 crit-killed a main-hunter and started pounding on the supporters. We killed it and globaled :laugh:

I managed to get some 6a's. I have some korss lying around i can give as pawn..

So who will be hunting now?

I'm so confused with all this, can't be bothered to read thru 100's of post with rules and all, but do you guys need me at 18:00 and if yes, where?

An outpost north of Jason Center: 14400 / 11700
And yes we need you and Chielsen!

:cool: :D :cool:

I dont like you guys any more :cussing:

Nahh just kidding... that was one hell of a beating you gave us, gartz. Now ill go sit in a corner and cry :cry:

I dont like you guys any more :cussing:

Nahh just kidding... that was one hell of a beating you gave us, gartz. Now ill go sit in a corner and cry :cry:

You should love us! We are out and you guys are through!

Tell me: how does it feel to be beaten by the weakest team in the group?

:nana: :( :nana:

Ardorj: after telling Chielsen /Jan Phoenix to come along you took his place on the team after your decision to leave was reversed on appeal. I assumed your team agreed with your actions, and I think you may owe him an apology.

Hurrikane.

Ardorj: after telling Chielsen /Jan Phoenix to come along you took his place on the team after your decision to leave was reversed on appeal. I assumed your team agreed with your actions, and I think you may owe him an apology.

Hurrikane.

Thank you Chielsen en Team Netherlands to let me in again!
About 10 minuts before the start only Siam, Knakker and me were at the outpost. Hurrikane allowed me in, because nobody had any objection. A few minuts later EyeContact came so we had our team of four players. And just before the start Chielsen came to join. It went a bit chaotic at the time and Chielsen accepted a support place. Once Frank came along in the last hour they got two globals as "Team Netherlands Support".
In the end only Chielsen haven't hunted in a WoF Netherlands team. But he sure was a great support for us!
All those rules are killing me lol

The third round was truely exciting. Much thanks to my fellow teammates and to the support team.
Within the first few minutes the first global was scored, which must mean a speedrecord (can we have more points? :ahh: ) and 2 minutes before the end another 2 globals were scored, with a total of 5 globals. How freaky is that huh.

I won't place screenies, for they can be seen in the globals thread, but we scored these:

Warrior gen 05: 74 ped 8 pnts
Warrior gen 04: 72 ped 5 pnts
Warrior gen 05: 66 ped 8 pnts
Warrior gen 06: 73 ped 8 pnts
Warrior gen 06: 234 ped 8 pnts

Highest global 8 pnts

Winning the round 10 pnts

Total points: a staggering 55 points

This was more than double our total points, which were 20. So it seems to be we scored 75 points in total for Stage 2. The lack of luck did it in the first 2 rounds, but we really had a blast.

Remains to congratulate the top 2 teams in our pool for moving to stage 3.

GL and till next year,
Rap

You sure did a nice job guys! Nice round!

It sure is a shame the first rounds did not give 'us' the luck we deserved ;)

It was a lot of fun playing this round.

Thanxs to the team and the support.

Next time i will be there again for sure.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Great job guys. I'm glad you defended the Dutch honour.

Hi, this is just a friendly note thanking you for your participation in the WoF
and cordially inviting your Team, your Socs and anyone who can make it to FoF X.

The link is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68651

It's a 2-day free global comp between teams and armies.... June 30th/July 1st

Hope to see you there,

Hurrikane

Back