Klompendansers! - Dutch Teamy

Ardorj

Elite
Society
NBK Rangers
Ardorj-Njarr
I'm at a loss what to say so I'll just type something in a chaotic disorder.

The Dutch team consists of:
Bregi Ardorj-Njarr (Ardorj)
Harry Raptor Knakker (Knakker)
Petrus PM Molinos (vanmol)
Ace BruuD of Spades (BruuD)
Frank JJ the Greatest (Frank_JJ)
Fargorn Snowflake Llewellyn (Snowflake)
Sagina Sage Lohr (dbelinfante)
dutch fluske mooren (fluske)
- Substitutes below -
Siobhan Siam Ameno (rhogenbe)
Maris EyeContact Driver (EyeContact)
Jan Phoenix Lid (Phoenix)

The first hunt
We've won the first round! Onward to the second!

The second hunt
Only one global ... lost against Eudoria ...

The third hunt
... will be against Portugal. We scored three globals!

The final hunt
... against the mighty Denmark. Available times:

Saturday 10:00 ; Can: Knakker, EyeContact??
Saturday 14:00 ; Can: Knakker, EyeContact??
Saturday 18:00 ; Can: Ardorj, Siam, Knakker, EyeContact??
Sunday 12:00 ; Can: Ardorj, Siam, Sage, Knakker??
Sunday 16:00 ; Can: Sage, Knakker??
Sunday 20:00 ; Can: Ardorj, Sage

OK to be replaced by a sub: Knakker, vanmol and Frank_JJ
Fluske has major hardware problems with his comp.

Personal info
I never like to give out (too much) personal info in the internet. Here's a little something: I'm 22 years old, studying Chemistry. I live up north.

EU avatar
As Slick (General of SR) would say: I'm a little hopping bunny. I hunt mostly with longblades, got about 5.1k now. I have Gremlin and a set of 4C and 2B or 2A, not much use anyway plates. Add a fap-50 and my lovely Katsuichi Valor and I'll be doing fine. I defiatly need to desposit for the first hunt or I'll be a little hopping fapper lol.

I guess telling the times I'll be online may come in handy too. Emh ... those are irragular. Mostly I'll be online in the evening (~20:00 to 0:00), but every other time is possible.

Let's give all the other countries HELL! Met de zege van Rouvoet: Hup klompendansers!
:wtg: :D :wtg:

Last edited:
Good to see allready 5 ava's for the Dutch team.

I have about 3.3k in rifle with mk-II, shogun and FAP-50. Pretty noob, but I still like to :spank: some mobs.

For now, it'll be wise if I let you guys do the mob-beating anyway, as I'm waiting for my new connection.
However, when I'm up and running again, I'll be on in the evening of most workingdays and whenever during weekends. It depends a bit on how long this event will be going, if I can be there to kick along.

Hup Holland Hup!!!

Still have to read the thread properly cause i don't know the exact meaning of the event yet. :laugh:
But i guess it'll end up in killing mobs and that's what i'm good at.

I'll be using handgun since i'm skilling that atm, probably Korss400 or FreanD Delta, something like that.
Seeing Valor and MkII coming by i think Korss400 or Delta is a perfect addon.
I got a FAP-90 and some basic armor (ghost/rascal/gremlin) with the thrusty 5B plates, but i'll probably show off and go naked! :D

About online times, in midweeks i'm usually on between 19h and 22h MA time.
In weekend during the day, from 9h till 18h MA time, never on evenings.

Holland for the win!

I signed up too, not on the list yet but it will come i hope. Sage (from our soc) said was comming too, maybe better if i sent a PM for reminder.
Not sure what we need too kill, but ill find a suitable weap and armor for it in storage i hope :)

Not sure what we need too kill, but ill find a suitable weap and armor for it in storage i hope

With a team of 5 ppl there is nothing we can't kill :cool:

With a team of 5 ppl there is nothing we can't kill :cool:

Well if Skallman helps a bit by standing still when we shoot him, i think you are right ;) Or isnt it a PVP event? ;)

Seen that SA is mainly originating from Da Netherlands,
i will give a bit of moral support here as well.

GL mates.

:beerchug:

Well I'm in if you guys will have me ;)

EU age: 4+ years
HP: 202
Rifle skill: 9.5k
Armor: Angel (+ 5B or 6A)
Weaponry: Imp MK2 and Mod BGH
Amps: A105's, A106's and A204
Fap: EK2600

HP: 202
Rifle skill: 9.5k
Armor: Angel (+ 5B or 6A)
Weaponry: Imp MK2 and Mod BGH
Amps: A105's, A106's and A204

Showoff! ;)
Welcome to the team :wtg:

Welcome in the team Frank and Snowflake!
Thanks MajorPutty! Good luck to South Africa too!
:wtg: :handgun: :wtg:

Have a good time all.

Hope i can be there a few secs to support you all!

Good Luck :yay:

yeah..kick some bloody foreigners ass..im in

148 hp
5.4 or 5.5 hitability
jaguar/ghost/gremlin/6a/4c/2c/5b
geotrek al15/geotrek mina 45/kors/ep41/106/105
ek 2600

and just to boast a litlle...i was winner from competition "the legue"
which was the major hunting competition,and if im not misstaken..i still hold record highest pointscount

Me 2 (Sage, from SR)
Bringing lots of BLP, and Fox ME. Tiger/Jag +5b, or Vigi+6a, or Gremlin+6b, or...
EMT2600...

Forget anything? :D

The WoF Warsheet is on! In the first elimination state we make war on Eudoria, Russia and Portugal. These team have only 1, 3 and 2 players ... would be a piece of cake for us.
If I understand everything right, our first hunt will be friday the 2nd of march. I'm afraid I can't hunt at that time. Due to not having enough PEDs then yet and not having the time.
:smash: :broke: :smash:

some more showoff :) I'm in too

EU age: 2+ years
HP: 194
Rifle skill: +10k
Armor: Shadow (partly) (+ 5B or 6A)
Weaponry: adj V1, mk5,ml35
Amps: A105+Dante

some more showoff :) I'm in too

EU age: 2+ years
HP: 194
Rifle skill: +10k
Armor: Shadow (partly) (+ 5B or 6A)
Weaponry: adj V1, mk5,ml35
Amps: A105+Dante

Woot another Dutch uber! Welcome in the team! Unfortuatly the team is full, meaning that you'll be added as our first substitute. And don't forget to sign up in the original WoF thread.
Do you guys think we need a leader or say we're all equal?
:yay: :D :yay:

Good luck to our dutchies..!

Laat de leeuw niet in z'n oranje nobo pakje staan!

Woot another Dutch uber! Welcome in the team! Unfortuatly the team is full, meaning that you'll be added as our first substitute. And don't forget to sign up in the original WoF thread.

Hey, i think we need a leader too arrange the fights and stuff, and you started the Dutch team, so i guess you are the leader :p

I was the third one signing up in the main thread, so I'm in. If not you can forget it. No substitute place for me :)

Netherlands:(8) Bregi Ardorl Njarr, Harry Raptor Knakker, Petrus PM Molinos, Ace BruuD of Spades, Frank JJ The Greatest, Fargorn Snowflake Llewellyn, Sage, Dutch Fluske

I was the third one signing up in the main thread, so I'm in. If not you can forget it. No substitute place for me :)

Netherlands:(8) Bregi Ardorl Njarr, Harry Raptor Knakker, Petrus PM Molinos, Ace BruuD of Spades, Frank JJ The Greatest, Fargorn Snowflake Llewellyn, Sage, Dutch Fluske

Then you're already in:
Me in the OP said:
The Dutch team consists of:
Bregi Ardorj-Njarr
Harry Raptor Knakker
Petrus PM Molinos
Ace BruuD of Spades
Frank JJ the Greatest
Fargorn Snowflake Llewellyn
Sage
Dutch Fluske
vanmol (substitute)
- The team is now full. You can still become a substitute or join the Belske if you like -

See, now I gotta change it again ... :laugh: :rolleyes: :laugh:

Some moral support from the cold north.

Zet em op mannen, laat ze zien waar een klein land groot in is.....of zoiets :D

It aint much if it aint Dutch :yay:

If you guys need another substitute let me know.

Siobhan Siam Ameno.

155HP (expecting 156 soon)
ML-35 + Dante (BLP sniper pro lvl 46)
M2930 ME + A204 (Laser pistol pro lvl 52)
Foxtrot ME + A106 (Laser sniper pro lvl 51)
FAP90
Jaguar + 5B

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Nederland ooooooooo Nederland Wij worden Kampioen

Zet em up mannen, 2bad i cant join in for y piece of action but ill support u from india,

Cant log in as my laptop and internet cant handle it from this country,

Hey Snowy nice to see ur still around, Go loot that imp 21 ;) :laugh:

guess first round should be a piece of cake:yay:

Opening post have been editted with new member(s) and forumnames.
Thanks everyone for their support! :D :wtg: :D

Good luck guys!

Hope to join the team in 2008... euhm, 2009? No? 2010, well maybe some day... :laugh:

Please translate or remove the Native language from your posts, it's rule #26 I'm afraid.

Hurrikane

Can everyone say if they can participate on our scheduled hunt: friday the 2nd of march, 19.00 MA time (that will be 20.00 in the Netherlands).
As said before: I can't (nor saturday or sunday).
Now what to hunt? I think we can go for Neconu?

I would also like to meet you all in game one of these days ... let's say monday 20.30 in quiet Fort Ithaca?

Hurrikane: the few Dutch lines in here are nothing more then Go Holland Go!, We will be champions! and the like. Hope it doesn't matter.

:wtg: :scratch2: :wtg:

Last edited:
Can everyone say if they can participate on our scheduled hunt: friday the 2nd of march, 19.00 MA time (that will be 20.00 in the Netherlands).

I would also like to meet you all in game one of these days ... let's say monday 20.30 in quiet Fort Ithaca?

Hurrikane: the few Dutch lines in here are nothing more then Go Holland Go!, We will be champions! and the like. Hope it doesn't matter.

:wtg: :scratch2: :wtg:
I will be there.
And Hurricane should lighten up. There must be dozens if not hundreds of posts that contain a lot more Swedish, Romanian, Polish, etc. than these few Dutch words. Yes it's against forum rules. Don't you think there's enough real moderators already? Sheez.

It will be highly unlikely that I'll be there at friday the 2nd, as my new internet connection will be delivered next week and after which they will send my modem. It could be going quickly, but I'm not counting on it as yet.
Which also means that, although I would love to meet up on monday, I will definately not be there.
But recon I'll be there in my mind ;)

Ill be there

Back