Team SOUTH AFRICA

Shadowsong

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Krystal Shadowsong Nova
This is where we can rally support, provide information and generally offer yards of vasbyt for the team from The Rainbow Nation.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

This is our national flag, for any designers who may need to include it in promotional materials for the World of Firepower event.

More technical data on the exact dimensions can be found at the following site:
http://www.polity.org.za/html/govdocs/constitution/saconst15.html?rebookmark=1

Crack out the beer and biltong, it's getting real. :yay:

Last edited:
This is going to be fun.:yay: Hello all fellow Saffies:)

I will meet most of you, in game on saturday (as per pm).
Hasie will not be able to take part in the event, but hopefully he will supply moral support.

See you guys/girls in game on Saturday.

:beerchug:

Does any of you have teamspeak? (voip)
E-Lite made this service available and it is free to use.
Are you guys interested in using it?

Yep, a day without Teamspeak is like a day without sunshine :) See ya all in-game tomorrow.

I have met most of you in game, unfortuanatly i have some pc problems, so i could not discuss the first team with you.

I am sorting it out and getting my home pc up for a backup, so hopefully it will run smoothly on Saturday.

We have to pick 4 people to take part in the qualifying round on Saturday March 3rd.

We start at 4pm MA time (16h00 army time).
13. France
14. Amethera
15. Romania
16. South Africa

If there is anyone that can not make it that time for any reason, send me a pm.
I will suggest that we leave tactical discussions for pm's and in game.

I can confirm our participation for the chosen slot.

Kerham,

Team Romania

If possible, how about we meet up today around 15h00 – 19h00MA time, i have everybody on FL except Trix Trinity Venus.

Goblixie and Mynx, if you can not make it, no problem.

Re meeting today

No problem here, will be online ready to meet.

Hello julle, ;p

I'm not able to be on during the day on week days, work and stuff, but most evenings and weekends I am on, will meet up with majorputty tonight if possible :) Best of luck on Saturday, will be shouting for u. Might even come fap or something if needed ;p

Reactions: dj.
:ahh:
Ok, so i could not figure out, it is the 1 of March and i have not been paid.......

So .... yesterday I figured it out
it is only the 22 of february !!!! (23 Feb today... i hope)
Apologies, the event is only next weekend and not this one!!!!

Embarrassment overwhelms me..... It is getting sad that i do not even know what the date is anymore...

Ok, so a full week of planning..... maybe a bit of training this weekend for those that can make it.

See you online.

Once we heard the rumors of the Feffoids planning an attack, Slaine and i decided to give a hand on keeping the Feffoid menace under control...

i ran out of ammo, but forgot to dismantle the team... and while i was in argus..

Hi, just posted the revised Timetable on the WarSheet, and your first hunt, the Qualifier, will now take place on:

16:00 Saturday 3rd March

Please PM SOON if you cannot field a team at this time; 12:00 Saturday and 12:00 Sunday are available as alternatives.

Hurrikane.

Reactions: dj.
I would appreciate if all the SA members can meet 30 mins before the hunt(16h00MA time / 18h00 SA time) at the outpost.
That include the ones not in the team of 4, if you are available.

I'll be there, ready, willing, and loaded :laugh:

will try be there, sick as a dog, but will lend my fap

Preliminary good news is that we have qualified!! Major Putty will post the screenies in due course, and Hurrikane will confirm in the globals thread, but there are 4 teams with fewer points than us... job done.

A sincere thank you to the my team-mates, and the supporters who were there to spur us on.

Spare a thought for our neighbours to the north, Zimbabwe, who had truly awful luck, failing to gain a single global. Hard luck guys, you fought the good fight. You are most welcome to join the SA supporters squad as honorary South Africans.

Thanks Shadow.

GO TEAM RSA!!!!!!!!

Got to have some Africans do ok :)

Us Zimbo's will be here on the sidelines drowning our sorrows, and rooting for you guys :wtg:

I knew any team with Major in would do ok:) gratz on getting through SA!

Gratz, we made the qualifying round

Thanks a lot for everybody's that helped out, we had a tough loot window, but we managed.

Goblixieis is currently staying in Mexico and he is coming home for a visit next week.
We are going to have a beer or 2, probably in jhb, somewhere between midrand and randburg.
:shots:

If anybody wants to join, let me know.

MP

is our team ready for the next round, or do i have to help again? Just remember my skills and the moblist when taking me into consideration, aka. not a good idea.

Tough round coming up guys. I think we need to make plans for an early meeting to organise team-selection and discuss strategy. I am available for this round, but am happy to supply support service if there is an oversupply ;)

Agreed,
shall we try and make it Wednesday lets say around 18h00 SA time.. Maybe at billy's ?

Hello South Africa.

Welcome to Stage 2.

Your Round One Hunt will be against England.

Please contact England as soon as possible to agree one of the following time-slots for the Weekend coming.

Then Team Captains PM me to let me know which slot you have chosen; Only do this once you have BOTH agreed the time.

Available Start Times are:

Saturday 17th March: 00:00 (midnight friday)

Saturday 17th March: 14:00

Saturday 17th March: 18:00

Saturday 17th March: 22:00

Sunday 18th March: 12:00

Sunday 18th March: 16:00

If you cannot field any hunters at any of these times and no other slot can easily be found, your team will score 0 and the Tournament will progress.

Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

...Please let me know your times by Thursday Midnight if possible.

Hurrikane

How do you guys/gals feel about Saturday 17th March: 14:00 ??
Should i ask England ??

How do you guys/gals feel about Saturday 17th March: 14:00 ??
Should i ask England ??

So that would be 1200 (noon) SA time? Should be okay for me.

that will be 16h00 SA time :)

Back