Team Ireland

I've been speaking with team England about the timing for the next match and they want to hold it at the adjusted time of 20:00 MA (21:00 in Ireland). I'm quite keen on this time and as the rest of you have said you'd like 21:00 MA time, then I don't think an hour earlier would be any worse. Post here if it's a problem - otherwise we go with 20:00 MA.

Thanks all.

I wont be home until at least 9.30pm

I will try for Friday 20:00 MA but it is much tougher than the 21:00 MA for me. We will see.

Susan

Last edited:
100 % can't make it. I'm playing football in Oxford, then heading back to Reading to hit the town for a friend's 25th.

gl team :yay:

Hi guys, looking for a status update on the proposed time.

Cheers,
{aB;}

Hi guys, looking for a status update on the proposed time.

Cheers,
{aB;}

Blade,

Sorry to muck you around, but I'd really like to play at 21:00 MA time (the original time slot). Is there any reason why 20:00 MA time start is much of a difference to you? If it's not much difference, then I suggest we go for 21:00 MA start time as originally planned.

Thanks,

Photon.

Spoke with Blade and confirmed the time for the match tomorrow to be 21:00 MA time.

This will suit you Bogger, so I'll expect your attendance :)

We need the whole team there tomorrow ... we've got a big target.

1.5 hours to go ... get ready for the toughest 3 hours of your EU life team.

I'm already there and as soon as my daughter will stop building a pyramid, I'll be there! :D

Hugs,
Aliana

Myself and Lars can't seem to get logged in :(

can't even ping the website

cannot connect been trying for the last 25 mins, net appears to be working :scratch2:

:( we are south of nymph if you can get in guys

what was the score, still cannot get in ;(

what was the score, still cannot get in ;(

Well, we beat England in what was another low scoring match thanks to a last minute Ituma global from demoniac. It was constant shooting and the paying mobs were always with the other teams.

Unfortunately we didn't go through because both France and Romania were on fire. So gratz to Romania who I believe just pipped France to 2nd place.

We'll be back next year though. More skilled, more experienced and more ready than ever. I'd like to thank the whole team for their involvement. This second stage was frustrating because it didn't go our way, but let's put that behind us. We did ourselves proud - do remember that at one stage in the competition, we were the favourites. ;)

See you all next year. Keep skillin'!!

Bye all

It was a blast. Wish I had better skills - maybe then I would have been more useful to the team. Thank you all for allowing me to be a member and to have the chance to make a small difference. And a special thank you to our captain who tried to run a three ring circus while juggling flaming swords. It must have been quite trying at times.

Good luck to you all. I hope you global and hof, A LOT!

Regards
Susan

Hi Ireland... what can I say? from Top to Bottom... Stage 3 just wasn't for you. Great to have you along, hope to see you at the Final at Chug's Hideout on May 19th:)

Hurrikane

Hi, this is just a friendly note thanking you for your participation in the WoF
and cordially inviting your Team, your Socs and anyone who can make it to FoF X.

The link is here:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68651

It's a 2-day free global comp between teams and armies.... June 30th/July 1st

Hope to see you there,

Hurrikane

Back