Team Scotland

Was watching your lovely run of globals last night.... nice work. That was a fair few points you woulda racked up there:)

OH? You guys had globals? niiiiice! Tell! tell!!

Also...please chime in to approve the time-slot change with the Aussies detailed earlier in this thread.

Thx,

Frigid

Yes, Myself Pheonyx, Sliva and Madman went out for a little trial hunt last night.

We got around 10 gloabls I think. I screened none of them :/ Too busy shooting and I have no screen grab software installed.

It was a fun hunt, I haven't globalled like that in quite some time.

I'm good with switiching with the Oz team, but maybe I'll say no out of the bad competitive side :p

sori i missed it, im trying to keep my play down to a min. due to rsi

as for the time change, im easy, sun is good for me too

Was watching your lovely run of globals last night.... nice work. That was a fair few points you woulda racked up there:)

be afraid be very afraid muhahahhahahahhah

Kygon, since when did we let health get int eh way of gaming ;) - Hope you get better soon. Maybe learn the mouse with your left hand :silly2:

Maddpants. Did you take screens of our gloabls?

Kygon, since when did we let health get int eh way of gaming ;) - Hope you get better soon. Maybe learn the mouse with your left hand :silly2:

Maddpants. Did you take screens of our gloabls?

lol since I need to take pain killers with codine in them to play ;)

I'm up for a scotland team CP hunt sometime tho :)

That's not good. You should probably take a month off :/

sorry :( i was too busy laughing @ you guys i forgot.

allo = 243 / 53
neconu = 79 / 160 / 103
armax = 53 / 63
troxies = 89
argo = 56

i think those were the about the sizes .

no mouse in the post today :( ill go looking for the optical red light top up @ the store later though, mabey then i can turn left as well as right ;)

Headless chickens springs to mind :)

You could only turn right...? I must have been quite tired, didn't even notice and to think, you didn't even complain once.

Anyway, it was a pleasure hunting with you - even thought you think the rest of us are a pile of donkeys :laugh:

sorry :( i was too busy laughing @ you guys i forgot.

allo = 243 / 53
neconu = 79 / 160 / 103
armax = 53 / 63
troxies = 89
argo = 56

i think those were the about the sizes .

no mouse in the post today :( ill go looking for the optical red light top up @ the store later though, mabey then i can turn left as well as right ;)

....37 points:) Nice going for a practice:)

could have sworn there were acouple more... ...ahh well.

Remember though:

This was a PRACTISE
We wasted alot of time chatting{all of us}
We wasted time taking the dog out{madman}
we wasted time at the toilet{silva}
we wasted time getting food{probably silva :p}
we wasted time getting coffee{cant remember}
We werent using the best, fastest or strongest of equipment
we didn't have out strongest, most skilled team mates

I reckon we could double that come sunday if we have our best and brightest ;)
to put it simply, we probably spent a third of the 2.5 hours goofing around lol.

SO BE AFRAID...BE VERY VERY AFRAID!

No goofing come sunday ;)

Hi guys.

Will possibly be a stand in after all as I like the format and the idea now that I've spent some time reading up on it, (I get plenty chance at work) but am much more likely to do sideline support unless it's really essential. (ie only 3 members show up one day.)

Highlands, Scotland.

K. Pride, Ghost 2B.
I don't know my proffesion level, but Longswords is something like 4,200. I don't really use guns, not even maxed the Rikers yet. (Well, not for HA anyway.)
HP I *think* is about 110.
Don't know how long I've played...It was whenever MA made that announcement about the cashcards...a year ago maybe?

Going through a lucky streak now, had about 13 globals in the last two weeks, but I honestly don't hunt very much and never hunt in a team of more than 2 usually, however I'd make an exception on this seeing as it's just a bit of fun and there's no entry fee or prizes. And the idea of an Entropian World tournament is of interest - so I'll be watching u guys closely even if I don't take part.

Can't make it on Thursday or Sunday to start with I'm afraid, lol. Not much use me, but if ur desperate one day then I'll try. :)

backup team members is always helpful :)

good to have ya on board ;)

yeah their were a few more globals in that run we had , those were the ones i could remember,

gah dam this island , still no mouse, getting nervous with qualifier comming soon

Headless chickens springs to mind :)
even thought you think the rest of us are a pile of donkeys :laugh:

nah you lot were good , real good, i ment laughing @ your antics and shit you talked. didnt meen anything to do with your hunting

yeah their were a few more globals in that run we had , those were the ones i could remember,

LOL I believe you (I saw many Neconu's global for you guys) but the sentence above will not work on the day:)

LOL I believe you (I saw many Neconu's global for you guys) but the sentence above will not work on the day:)

:D yeah i think you gonna need least 5 judges just watch our globals ;) .

Standard practice in our soc chat :p Yes the banter was good all around :)

I need to screen capture software - I have to press 2 buttons for a print screen - this keyboard is great.

PE Assistan Raid ;)

Even if, like me, PE assistant doesnt work anymore in-game, as long as it's active you can still screenshot as many times as you want ;).

I suggest the we all screen every global, not just our own just to be safe.

I have another obvious suggestion of capturing the globals but i'll pm TwisterBoy with it. Would be far more efficient on the paneling end.

could have sworn there were acouple more... ...ahh well.

Remember though:

This was a PRACTISE
We wasted alot of time chatting{all of us}
We wasted time taking the dog out{madman}
we wasted time at the toilet{silva}
we wasted time getting food{probably silva :p}
we wasted time getting coffee{cant remember}

Well I do admit I went to the loo at some point, well when a girls gotta go, she has gotta go!.... and not without being slagged about it by u guys either!! And I was not the only one who went I seem to remember!!! - But I did not get food!!!...must have been someone else (maybe a big boy did it and ran away) :p
And yes my built in anti-global zone chip still seems to have some life in it, but hopefully with some practice on my own I can wear down what is left of its life and contribute more next time.
Will be only necessary chat on the day (though I seem to remember it was u guys who were yacking like fishwives, not me, unusually for me I know!)

hope we can get another practice in b4 the first event.
chat me soon
Silva ;)

kygon mabey a good idea if on the first post you keep a update on when our matches are. jsut so the likes of me dont forget,

I need to meet up with yous at some point. I missed the last one. Gimme a shout in PM when yous are doing another hunt :)

im up for a team hunt anytime, only me on @ moment it seems though lol, and you dont wanna get stuck to far away from a tp with the madman ;)

im up for a team hunt anytime, only me on @ moment it seems though lol, and you dont wanna get stuck to far away from a tp with the madman ;)

O rly??? :p

nah tell you the truth im a shy middle aged geek :) .

anyway im hunting ambu all night east off echidna if anyone wants to help me ALOT

nah tell you the truth im a shy middle aged geek :) .

anyway im hunting ambu all night east off echidna if anyone wants to help me ALOT

What maturity of Ambus are those? I'm a nab :p

Oh and also I'm a shy (what's a 26yo? Ermm) almost middle-aged geeklette... how EWBAR is THAT? :laugh:

:D ,

the ambu are young to old, some providers/ gardian on rare occasion,

if you want i can meet you @ the echidna tp and we can go woop their asses , also see silva on too so be good warm up

:D ,

the ambu are young to old, some providers/ gardian on rare occasion,

if you want i can meet you @ the echidna tp and we can go woop their asses , also see silva on too so be good warm up

Can do but I'm sportin': Vigi w/2Bs, Echo Type ME, MK2 w/A105 and Kat Valor... if it's too nabby let me know :p

Back