Team Scotland

okay guys the day off reconing is finaly here,

ALL MEET @ THE START POINT 1 HOUR IN ADVANCE OFF THE START TIME TO DISCUSS TACTICS, WHEIR WE HUNT

sori will be there 22:30, already leaving GFs early

I'll come to the meet up to get you guys on fl and say hi but can't really face any hunting tonight - feeling very rough from celebrating that Scottish cup win on wed and last night... :shots:
A spot of peaceful mining is probably all i can handle at the moment :laugh:

I'll come to the meet up to get you guys on fl and say hi but can't really face any hunting tonight - feeling very rough from celebrating that Scottish cup win on wed and last night... :shots:
A spot of peaceful mining is probably all i can handle at the moment :laugh:

how about some peacfull runnung behind us fapping ;)

OK, I'll be there @ 10pm

love it

I am often good at thinking of things which result in huge rule-overhauls in games...

LOL LOL LOL...... I like your style ;)

Will be there at 10pm np.

10pm, right got it!

IT'S SHOWTIME! {aladin rules!}

Well, first of all guys, congrats on getting us qualified, and sorry Kygon for the drunken messaging. (Although I'm pretty sure I only sent 2.)

So, depending on Russia we will either be grouped with Wales, Australia and Canada, or the better option (If qualifying points are anything to go by) of Denmark, Wales and Australia - so send Russia some love back. :)

Again, I want to put my self 7th in pecking order of who gets to play that night, as although I can handle all but the higher Troopers alone I'm still not in a great position financially after having spent almost 5K on crafting.

Obviously CND is out of the question this time, but PVP1 makes an interesting option. Whats your thoughts?

As things stand, using the Original Team Order (as drawn); (Qualifying points do not affect team order)

If Russia qualify, your group is Group 2;

Denmark, Scotland, Wales, Sweden.

If Russia do not qualify your group will be;

Scotland, Wales, Sweden, Poland.

Top 2 teams out of the 4, after scores are added from 3 hunts Go Through to Stage 3.

As things stand, using the Original Team Order (as drawn); (Qualifying points do not affect team order)

If Russia qualify, your group is Group 2;

Denmark, Scotland, Wales, Sweden.

If Russia do not qualify your group will be;

Scotland, Wales, Sweden, Poland.

Top 2 teams out of the 4, after scores are added from 3 hunts Go Through to Stage 3.

:holyshit: we got 3 nooob teams to go against ;)

if I dont hunt I'll be using my powerfull heal (58 heal@35m range) on whoever is :)

Obviously CND is out of the question this time, but PVP1 makes an interesting option. Whats your thoughts?

Have you ever tried to get a global from those calamuwhotsits? :laugh:
Prob should just stick with the warriors for the 3 hours then....

Nice going on the qualifiers btw :)

Have you ever tried to get a global from those calamuwhotsits? :laugh:
Prob should just stick with the warriors for the 3 hours then....

Nice going on the qualifiers btw :)

I got my 1st uber on them after 1 month of play :)

was way back when you got almost all items a mob dropped in an uber, well all but angel gloves lol

Hehe, gratz on that :) Never had anything from them at all, but then i stay out of there usually - filled with all of the most irritating mobs in the game :laugh:

If i'm in the team i'll be focusing on bots.

One of my favourite things to slaughter :D

EDIT: Might well be worth getting Frigid on in this one. She's the soc bot basher :silly2:

{Plus we have soc tactics for thrashing big stuff fast so she'll do well}

The question of un-teamed Fappers came up in the qualifiers; some teams decided it would help, and as it was not against the rules, I allowed it. This will continue to be allowed.

The question of whether un-teamed hunters could shoot at mobs as well was raised: although not against the rules, it is a risky tactic to begin with, as the "helpers" may well claim some kills for themselves (without a LOT of co-ordination in a chaotic environment), and I advised against it. But it is NOT against the rules.

As this Stage involves a mob in a pvp area, all contestants must take into account the possible behaviour of spectators or "supporters" of the other team, should they choose to hunt there.

So none of this is against the rules, although it's pushing the boundaries of fair play; I still think that straight flat-out hunting is the best way to win Any Stage:)

Hurrikane

thot I'd post this interesting info from Hk

fappers allowed, extra non team shooters & extra pkers allowed!! :)

Rule bending

OMG.. lots of possibility for war and sabotage!. not sure pvp is a good place
But Im up for whatever the team decide, killing or fapping.

Yeah but our team doesn't even have to go near pvp, anyone whose not in it can head to pvp1 and... :handgun:

okokok

Ah ok.. got u now! Ok I will fap b4 going to pvp to kill ppl (just cant pull the trigger)

Any constructive crit on my new signature is welcome!

i can do any mob, my record is 14 globals / hofs in 17 hours on umbra though,

they can be real good or shite though, this round seems a bit ehhhhh so i can take a back seat for this round and let some one else in,

BUT I WANNA WANNA WANNA WANNA ,

normaly 10-14 hours a day now, but 17 hours is np

reminds me of those 13 hour shifts i was doing right after college afew months ago lol, gotta love it!

If i could afford the 48hr hunt i'de do it!
{mad, if i ever get the funds together we're doing it together :D}

LOL next year.... the WoF 24Hr.....:laugh:

thats a great idea, mabey the final off the WOF can be a 24 hour none stop hunt with all the mobs we done in previous stages and same points, can use the sub system

24 hrs?

Hmmmmmmmmm not sure I could manage 24 hrs with no loo break..... it is all the wine's fault really!!!

thats a great idea, mabey the final off the WOF can be a 24 hour none stop hunt with all the mobs we done in previous stages and same points, can use the sub system

LOL you wanna try scoring that? From our experiences with Teams of 12 in the FoF, there is a lot more chance for getting the scores wrong or having disputes; if I'd made the WoF with 12 man teams, there'd be a global every 10 seconds coming in:) The screenshots on a 12-man global have the loot running off the top of the screen before they've finished showing it all, which doesn't help either. As it's kinda important the scores are correct it's gonna be four-man teams til the end.

However... after the WoF it's FoF X..... which will be another thing entirely:)

Hmmmmmmmmm not sure I could manage 24 hrs with no loo break..... it is all the wine's fault really!!!

Get one of those nappies that astronaughts use ;)

..or, y'know, you could slop out...an old prisoner favourite i believe :p

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm BlackRain, you all know... sort of. LOL

I've just asked in the main thread if it is too late to sign up. I noticed the Scotland team is only 7 strong and while I know you will do the country proud, I thought I would offer a hand to help defend the homeland of my lovely significant other.

She is from... Edinburgh (damn, shoot me cause I know I spelled that wrong) and she's been in the states for only about 6 years now.
Thought I should mention that I am from Seattle, WA area but I'm available early in the afternoons here due to an early morning work schedule.

I'm at 115 HP, sporting my Cammo Arms Urban Stalker/Dante and my Madd IV with BullTac 50 and usually can be seen in my Bear with 8A plates (other plates as needed) or in my Salamander with 6A's out shooting up the bots.

If Hurikane decides it is not too late to let me join, I would welcome a chance to fight and win by your sides.

Good hunting to you all!

Last edited:
Hope he says yeah cause the more hilarity the better! :D

{edinburgh..the scottish english lol}

Note: you spelled it right ;)

Back