Team Amethera ...

Keep the maddox for now then lykke ;)

Keep the maddox for now then lykke ;)

Aww :ahh: But you just tell me when you need it back ;)

THANKS! The weapon is great - she treats me very nicely :hug:

Load it with lots & lots of lootius-bullets for the next wof-round then will ya :D

Saturday 18:00 (prefered) 22:00 (second option) the team will be:

Caveman, Compusmurf, Gandolf, and Silvernight

Lykke--We need to confirm this time and date with the other team--Can you please confirm? Also we need to select a co-captain, if Lykke is not going to be present, so that we have someone to handle the set-up and start with the judge and also send the pm's to the judge--That person will also have to submit the screen shots to the forum thread.

Saturday 18:00 (prefered) 22:00 (second option) the team will be:

Caveman, Compusmurf, Gandolf, and Silvernight

Lykke--We need to confirm this time and date with the other team--Can you please confirm? Also we need to select a co-captain, if Lykke is not going to be present, so that we have someone to handle the set-up and start with the judge and also send the pm's to the judge--That person will also have to submit the screen shots to the forum thread.

I asked them. I didnt get any respons yet ...

Saturday? Who came with this crasy idé :p Why not Sundag? Haha Saturday is all teenagers party whole night day.
Nah Saturday will do for me, guess I'm not a teenager anymore. =(
18.00 Will do good, then the night isn't all over efter the hunt.

Hugs Caroline.

How to know you played to much EU,
IRL: Walking by places and thinking,
"Ah, here would be a good place to drop a bomb..." /Afroditez

Nah thats actually common thinking if you are a miner/geologist irl :p

hmm, could be a terrorist thought too.

I dont have either one for proffesion

hmm, could be a terrorist thought too.

I dont have either one for proffesion

Well my proffesion is Fruit colecter so I pick blueberries irl and carots ig.
Well anyhow I'm glad you ain't a deer hunter irl then. ;)

Thinking of a Caveman with a Starkow 147 in the bushes jsut waiting for an animal to pop up.
Dramm dam dam dam dam dram dam dam dram dam dam dam dam dram dam dam dram dam dam dam dam dram dam dam dram dam dam dam dam dram dam dam dram dam dam dam dam dram dam dam dram dam dam dam dam dram dam dam dram dam dam dam dam dram dam dam dram dam dam dam dam dram dam dam dram dam dam dam dam dram dam dam dram dam dam dam dam dram dam dam dram dam dam dam dam dram dam dam dram dam dam dam dam dram dam dam dram

Click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click..
:evilking:

well actually i got some guns irl :handgun: :handgun: but no starkhov though :sniper:
Sure would like to have one :cool:

(the deers would go safe from me anyway as i shoot at targets)

well actually i got some guns irl :handgun: :handgun: but no starkhov though :sniper:
Sure would like to have one :cool:

(the deers would go safe from me anyway as i shoot at targets)

"Targets" Heard of the man in USA that shot on targets laitly? Now I'm even more sceared.
Hide under the table and look very cearfully out the window.

:ahh:

hmm, well its true, "everything" is a target but the ones i aim and shoot at are made of are the ones that are made of paper and metall :)

I'm definitely in.

I vote for Gandolf as cocaptain.

I can't do screenshots on Vista yet. And we see how sporadic my forum posting is. lol

So I won't be volunteering for it. ha

hmm, well its true, "everything" is a target but the ones i aim and shoot at are made of are the ones that are made of paper and metall :)

Good grab a beer and a cider and head over to Caves place and watch him shoot some small paiper figures. Later we eat cake and drink cider.

I am leaving for Poland now.

Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck this weekend. HoF High!!

Thanks Lykke and Caveman for comming to my birthday party. =DDD

:yay: :yay:

I will be leaving for Holland today :) BUT I wish you the best hunt EVER!!!

May Lootius guide you wisely and provide you with uber loot-hof-global-ath's and may the A-Team Amethera go through to next round! Bless you all :yay: :dancing:

Now, go on and :nutkick: them all ....

OH, and indeed a nice party, silvernight ;) VERY

I just checked the War sheet and saw that we got our scheduled time of tomorrow (March 17th-Saturday) 18:00 hrs--Looks like we are to meet up at the outpost North of Jason's (14400, 11700)--I'd like to get there 30 minutes ahead of time and chat a bit--We can decide on all the final details during that chat. Good luck everyone and see you on Saturday :)

Just a little reminder to the ones that havent already signed up.
Please go to www.cavemansarmy.se and sign up in the forum to continue the discussion regarding tactics etc for the coming rounds in our thread.

Hello Team Amethera ;

Firstly apologies for the delayed Update of the Scores on the ***WarSheet***; we are compiling and confirming scores from a very chaotic weekend and RL stuff doesn't help! The Update will be there by tonight (I did say Monday/Tuesday:)).

But to keep you all busy in the meantime;

Your next hunt, Round 2, is against Serbia;

Can you please contact Serbia and arrange one of the following hunt times for next weekend.

Remember, there isn't much flexibility, and several teams have already fielded less than 4 hunters in the matches up to now.

Available Start Times:

00:00 Saturday 24th March (friday midnight)

12:00 Saturday 24th March

16:00 Saturday 24th March

00:00 Sunday 25th March(saturday midnight)

12:00 Sunday 25th March

16:00 Sunday 26th March

Please Note; time-slots have changed slightly from those offered in Round 1.

Thanks for your continued patience and excellent co-operation.

Also, to all Team Captains:

Please read this carefully, it's important!

The advent of MA's excellent contribution of Winner's Jackets has led to the need for a rule change, which is;

For the remainder of this Stage, Stage 2(rounds 2 and 3) all rules regarding Teams, Recruiting and Substitutes stay the same.

When the 12 lucky teams progress and reach Stage 3, these rules will be changed to allow any signed Substitutes the chance to hunt. The Teams will be listed as a team of up to 12 (if FULL), with all eligible to form the hunt team of 1 to 4 for the Hunts in Stage 3. As with Stage 2, there will be 3 hunts for each Team in this Stage.

It is intended that all team use Stage 3 to refine, bolster and sort out their teams into the best line-up for winning. For this purpose, during Stage 3, team members who have dropped out are allowed to re-apply, and should be asked first, if possible (especially if they did not Hunt when in the Team before) before new signings are added.

For Stages 4 and 5 (5 being the Final), the 6 remaining Teams cannot drop or lose any players. The Teams must use the members they have settled on by the end of Stage 3. Teams not FULL (12 signed members) can still add hunters until FULL, but as before, only with 24 hours notice before a hunt.
The idea is you only enter Stage 4 with a Team that DESERVES TO BE THERE.
So it is up to the Captains to make sure that: Those who have not hunted do so in the rest of Stage 2, or during Stage 3. The substitute rule has been relaxed to allow this to be easier. By the end of Stage 3, going through to Stage 4, your team will be final unless not already FULL.

Why these new rules?

The Tournament started out with the intention of ensuring all those who applied, no matter what their skills or equipment, would get the chance to Hunt for their Country. This has so far been happening; Through the Qualifiers, and Stages 2 and 3, each team will have had 4-7 hunts, and availability issues and good teamwork have ensured that most have, or will have, hunted if they wanted to.

As you are all aware, the Teams sense the need to win and are tuning their team for victory; it makes sense that towards the end, higher-skilled players will make up the bulk of the teams competing. This is now inevitable and must be expected.

With the Prizes in mind, I needed the Rules to ensure that those in the Winning Team (which will be up to 12) have as much right to their prizes as possible, and have not just jumped into a gap in the team and "won" without hunting. All Captains should handle this refining process as fairly as they can, I do not wish to recieve tearful PM's from those leaving or dropped without good reason or the chance to prove themselves.

Hope this is all ok, as it opens up the teams and builds momentum for the Final:).

Confirmed Hunt-Times as soon as possible please.
Hurrikane

Just a little reminder to the ones that havent already signed up.
Please go to www.cavemansarmy.se and sign up in the forum to continue the discussion regarding tactics etc for the coming rounds in our thread.

BumP

And most importantly...lets agree on what timeslot suit us best so we can make arrangements asap with team Serbia.

Hello all

I just came home last night and I am quite eager to know how the hunt went this weekend. As for next weekend, I am available for all timeslots posted above.

Hi all :) Huge gratz on going to the next level :yay:

I might be available if its Friday midnight f.x. or early saturday ... :)

Lets keep the rambling talk to our private section and then state out clear opinions here!

We have some important things to discuss at CAF so make it over to there and let your voice heard !!!

Hi all again. I'm back home after my 6 days trip to Holland - which lasted one day longer than expected because of a cancelled flight yesterday.

BUT now, I'm here ... what's up? :scratch2: ... a couple of changes here I'm not that happy about ... :(

But the people who are in now - are YOU still interested in joining and fighting against the evil-n00b-countries who think they can defeat us? Do we still have a team?

:yay: COME ON!

And now with a brand new sig :D

I am available for either of the 16:00 time slots on Saturday or Sunday. The other times are not very US friendly--If I Have to(AND I mean HAVE to) do the 12:00 I can but that is very early for me. Looks like we don't have much time so I will check back here often today and tonight--I'll make my way over to the other forum as well to see whats been posted.

Back