Team Sweden

:laugh: ok

I hope you Qualify ;)

List

I'm not 100% sure I can make it Lördag but I will try.
I guess we should meet up somewhere an hour or 2 before the competition and discuss tactics and such and possibly book a flight to cnd.

I'm not 100% sure I can make it Lördag but I will try.
I guess we should meet up somewhere an hour or 2 before the competition and discuss tactics and such and possibly book a flight to cnd.

i was thinking that we could talk tactics at the lanch tomorrow @ nyph 19.00 MA time

ah, good idea. I'll be there

Il try getting there even though i cant make it lördag ;)

-Update-

*Stormer to Base*: "Teamspeak installed..over"

Im at nyph now with another avatar forgot my goldcard come everyone wee need to talk some tactics :yay:

ARGHHH damnit

I must sadly inform that i cannot be ingame for few days atleast depends on when my new comp arrives, sitting now at my FreeBSD and sadly i cant get PE to work at this comp. When i can come online depends on when the memory i have ordered reaches the store i have ordered my parts from.

What to do? do i need to resign completely right now or what? incase im placed as substitute its np :)

"Max team size 4, Min Team size 1. Solo hunters are awarded a small points head start, teams of 2-4 start equal."

looked trough the rules and found this.

If we are 8 in the line up, can we have two teams at the same time or will there be only four of the eight thats gonna hunt on tomorrow?

I'm sorry that I could not make it to the meeting yesterday. And I am even more sorry to realize that I won't have much time for this event at all. :(

Main reason is that we have got so many new members in our soc and they needs to be taken care off. So I think I better leave my place to the next one in the que. I have already PM'ed Hurricane about it.

Well, I will try to follow the hunts as a spectator anyway. Eventhough I can't on saturday since I have to work my F***ing RL job between 13.30 and 16.30 local. :mad:

I wish you Good Luck guys and I will "hold my thumbs" for you! :wtg:

Andi

GAhhh cant amke it tomorrow :mad:

Saturday schedule:
10:00, get up from bed
11:00, IKEA ^^ :(
12:00, Get in the car and travel to my gf sister :(
13:00, Eat some food
14:00, cake :)
15:00---> Social behavior
17:00 Go home again :)

Preferd Saturday schedule:
12:00, Get up from bed
12:30, Breakfeast
12:45, Log in to EU
17:00, log out from EU
17:15, Pizza

Well Count Joe covers for me tomorrow so all is good

If we are 8, then there will be 2 teams of 4 no?
sad that so many people cant make it sunday , the polish team is good :laugh:
so good competition... so far 3 persons cant make it... wich means we have 3 substitiutes so no panic yet :laugh:

i will come join the action toomorow

Team Sweden RULES!!!! :wtg: :yay: :beerchug:

Lycka till Sverige :yay:

Good Luck Sweden :yay:

70p for Sweden !!

...and Sweden is in the lead with 14 globals on allophyl and 70p total

here is the Scoring:

Starman 8
Floppy 3
Stormer 2
Sooz 1

Fantastic team :wtg:

:yay: GRATTIS!!!!!! :yay:

:yay: nice to hear! so next round i can come too?

Team Sweden RULES! :laugh:

Well done :) I wont miss next one no matter what mmm

so sorry I couldn't make it guys, stupid real life always getting in the way.
But I see you did fine anyway ;)

The Swedish team rules :D

Next time, everyone should be there to support.. maybe not right next to the hunters but near by :)

I gave them a supporting exo stalker global to boost them up alittle :)

Next time, everyone should be there to support.. maybe not right next to the hunters but near by :)

lol yes that was fun =))

haha yeah grats on that one :yay:

and stormer post the screeinis so we can be qualified i dont have them on this computer :)

You put in a very impressive performance Team Sweden, well done guys :)

When is our next round btw?

Back