Team France

very important

hello all ;)

i have a few interrogations on a few things ..i've talk with mik and we think we should meet ingame very soon to discuss tactics

in next stages , matchs will be harder and harder , so the need in getting the best team for each round is important if we want to win ;)
So i want to ask every member what they think of that , and if they are ok to leave their place so the best of us do almost every round to the final.
best team ( for me ) :Kherggan , Miky , Helena ( if she show a sign of life ) and me.
Xian , dol and killie will be the subtitutes if one is missing , but as you did participate to the qualifiers i don't want to see you leave team .We are a team and play for the team ;)

and at last , we have a new recruit , but before accepting i'd like to ask u what u think of it , as he didn't make the qualifications and probably won't do next rounds , according to his skills and stuff.So do u think it's ok to get 1 more substitute ( after all it's all for fun and 1 more or less in team is ok ) or do u think it's too easy to wait for the team to be qualified ?

ok, i think i have said all i wanted to say
i'm waiting for your answer asap

thx and gl ;)

Hi France.

I'm sorry that this is short notice but how are you guys fixed for the Sunday 16.00 hours MA time slot?

hello all ;)

i have a few interrogations on a few things

Here are my thoughts

There's no problem for me to be a substitute, if it's best for the team.
For the question about Arwen, while it's not explicitely forbidden by Hurrikane, i prefer to have the more chances with us.

Kylie

hello all ;)

i have a few interrogations on a few things ..i've talk with mik and we think we should meet ingame very soon to discuss tactics

(...)

thx and gl ;)
Im ok for being substitute in case. I know that most of you are much more able to win than me, and WE MUST WIN!!

Concerning Arwen, good to count on him :)

Dol

hi,

I agree lodi

I am ok for sunday 16.00

May be support team could be build in case we try a run on argoland where there is also berys

Hello guyz, i think i can be ok for any time , even if i prefer the night slots.

Hi France.

I'm sorry that this is short notice but how are you guys fixed for the Sunday 16.00 hours MA time slot?

Hurrikane has agreed to extend the deadline for letting him know the day/time of our match from midnight tonight to tomorrow (Friday) morning.

But if you guys could post in the England thread as soon as you know if you can accept the Sunday 16.00 time (or not) then that would be great?

ok, if you need support to get rid of bery, i will be there (anytime):D

Stage 3 Start/Finish Point:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

OutPost 11500, 24000

NE of FORT ITHACA

ok ok :)

ok, then welcome to arwen ;)

i will confirm to england and hurrikane that it's ok for sunday 16.00
team will be helena , mik , kherggan and me , but we will need substitutes help to kill all small annoying mobs like brycled in argoland :)

gl all;)

hummm, sunday afternoon is rl devoted for me :zzz:

Sorry, I won't be there but... Allé la France!

hi all,

i'd like to fix a rdv in game at meeting point 1 hour before the beginning of this round , with all teamates , even substitute , to discuss tactics.

15.00 ma time ( 17h for us )

thx

ok, normally, i will be there

Arwen

Hi there,

I just wanted to post to say Ireland would like to have our match with you on Sunday at 16:00. Please let us know if this is ok.

Thanks,

Photon.

Hello France if you want me to be a part of the team/support, i will be available at the same slots as last week and same as the next week.
So it will be
23:00 Friday
14:00 Saturday
22:00 Saturday

Don't hesitate to send me a PM in game so i will be up to date;)
GL

Hi,

I dont know if I will be at home this week-end.

If I dont move, I am available for any time slot

Hmm, no kylie for this week end.
Good luck
kylie

hello

i am available for friday 23H, saturday 22H and sunday 16H

as usual the nights slots are the best for me ( not after 22 Ma time its too late lol ) and i can be available i think in afternoon end too , i didnt found the time spot proposed for this match, plz let me know

and guyz !!! we have to win

stage 3 vs ireland

hello all ,

stage 3 vs ireland will be on sunday 16.00

i'll let u know what is team when i'll know who is available :)

News and Update:

Stage 3 concludes next weekend with the Round 3 hunts.

There are different Time-Slots next weekend and some changes for Stage 4 the weekend after. These changes are mostly because I forgot I was on holiday in Cyprus for 2 weeks:)

So: Time-Slots for next weekend
(Round 3)
are:

Friday 27th April: 21:00

Saturday 28th April: 01:00

Saturday 28th April: 12:00

Saturday 28th April: 16:00

Saturday 28th April: 22:00

Sunday 29th April: 08:00

Pleae contact the team you are matched aginst in Round 3 and PM me with your confirmed hunt time. Some flexibility over slots is available, but NONE AFTER THE LAST SUNDAY ONE (I will be on a plane)

Right, as I'll be away, here's some

Stage 4 Info:

After the Stage 3 hunts are over and progression is known, The Tournament will be handled by J Boy and the Judges for Stage 4. It will be J boy you pm your confirmed Stage 4 times to. Judges will be on hand for all slots.

Stage 4 will be the top 2 teams in each group in a one-on-one knockout match against each other.

There will be 6 teams, so 3 hunts in all. These will ALL take place on one day: Sunday 6th May.

You will hunt against the other team to score highest from your group in Stage 3. 3 teams go through to the Final on Saturday 19th May.

Time Slots for Stage 4, Sunday 6th May:

00:00,

12:00,

16:00.

Teams:

After Midnight Thursday 3rd of May, NO REMAINING TEAMS CAN DROP MEMBERS.

Please submit any news of members leaving BEFORE this deadline.

Any teams not full (12 members) can continue to sign players until full: but no players can be dropped!. The team you enter Stage 4 with cannot lose any players.

Other News:

What you all want to know... the Stage 4 Moblist (not going to have time to get all this online between Stage 3 and 4, so here it is:)

Stage 4 Moblist:

Feffoid: (Outcast-Hunter): 3 points

Feffoid: (Warlord and Above): 5 points

Ambulimax: (Young-Old): 4 points

Ambulimax: (Provider and Above): 6 points

Aetherex: (Any Maturity): 7 points

Chomper: (Any Maturity): 8 points

PLEASE do not confuse this Moblist with the Stage 3 one: it is the Stage 3 list you use next weekend.

Stage 4 Start/Finish point:
Jor Bridge: 1600/13333

UO0619_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br][/IMG]

...not a tp, not a revival... a bit of a bitch to get to but a lovely quiet spot to hang around Judging:)

So, I'll be around for the last Stage 3 hunts next weekend, then I'll be back on the 14th May to see how Stage 4 went...
Thanks for all your efforts in making this a Tournament to remember... I will!

Hurrikane.

Salut les gars

J'ai parlé un peu avec lodi et la meilleure solution , pour nous démocrate, semble s'averer etre un vote alors voila le dilemne :

Les matchs deviennent de plus en plus durs, et les autres teams recrutent uber sur uber pour se qualifier.

Si ce tour ci on peu esperer gagner contre roumains ou irlandais, on a par contre aucune chance contre des americains, suedois, ou anglais avec les teams de malades qu'ils ont.

Comme vous le savez c'est toujours les mêmes qui jouent, parce qu on a pas le choix si on veus gagner , meme si c'est pour s'amuser avant tout, et que votre aide a tous pour debusquer les mobs et nous aider est indispensable.

Alors nous avons quelques très fort joueurs qui vont pouvoir nous aider a gagner nos 12 jaquettes de vainqueurs du wof: greenwood, dreicc, ou encore axel, tanguy ou savra peuvent nous apporter une aide dont on a absolument besoin pour esperer gagner, car il est indispensable de s'amuser, mais n'oublions pas que comme toute compétition l'objectif est aussi de gagner.

Certains n'ont pas l'equipement necessaire pour postuler a une place dans l'equipe des 4, et ce pour quoi je vous invite a voter, c'est doit on recruter comme chez les autres des joueurs tres fort quitte a passer certain de nos joueurs plus faible subsitute ( ce qui ne les empechera ni d'aider, ni de gagner leur lot, ni d'etre considérés comme des membres de l'equipe a part entiere )

Je vote OUI , parce que rien ne changera pour les joueurs " remplacés " et qu'on ne gagnera pas sans avoir au moins 6 joueurs de gros niveau dans l'equipe, car lodi, moi kherg ou miky ne seront pas toujours disponibles.

Bien sur ça demande un sacrifice pour certains, mais c'est un sacrifice pour nous permettre d'aller le plus loin possible et pour notre Pays ! ( wouhou ! )

Alors votez , sachant qu on peu recruter une personne comme on peut en recruter 4, et qu on en recrutera pas plus, car personne ne sera sorti de l equipe.

Hmm, i vote Niousse, the hunter's president;)
Seriously, i have no problem with this, since i'm not too strong, and not very available. The more chances we can get, the best it is
kylie

oui
ok pour recruter des ubers, et je me désisterais, car avec mes 2873 rifle je suis forfait :)

Merci bcp a tous les deux pour cet esprit d equipe chevaleresque!

ok pour moi :)

On va gagner ;)

salut a tous,

kherg m'a proposé aujourd hui de rejoindre l'équipe et si tt le monde est OK je le fais avec plaisir :)
je ferai de mon mieux pour faire gagner la France dans cette compétition acharnée !!

a bientot ingame

Back