***The WoF Warsheet***

Scores are up:)

thx for updating "Wof Hof Top 20" :yay: :yay: :yay:

Sorry for the late post (as you may have come to expect:))

This Weekend's Match Times:

Stage 3 Round 3:

France Vs Romania: 21:00 Friday

Italy Vs Germany: 21:00 Friday

England Vs Ireland: 21:00 Friday

USA Vs Australia: 01:00 Saturday

Denmark Vs Eudoria: 16:00 Saturday

Scotland Vs Sweden: 22:00 Saturday

Denmark/Eudoria time confirmed from "evidence", lacking dual consent.

See you all there:)

Good Luck to all, and may the underdogs bite hard!

Hurrikane

Good Luck to all, and may the underdogs bite hard!

Hurrikane

We will do our very best :D

Verse 1

There’s Feffs and Cleds
And Merps and Snots.
We’ve got Armax Cows,
And Araneatrox.

There’s Atrax and Atrox
And some of them big
But beware of the Ubers
If you visiiiit the Riiiiiiiiiiiigggg… oh….

Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

by SENTENTZ

We will do our very best :D

Verse 1

There’s Feffs and Cleds
And Merps and Snots.
We’ve got Armax Cows,
And Araneatrox.

There’s Atrax and Atrox
And some of them big
But beware of the Ubers
If you visiiiit the Riiiiiiiiiiiigggg… oh….

Chorus

Eudoria Eudoria,
Land of all good things,
Eudoria Eudoria,
The good things that it brings.

+REP Fairy....!!!

+REP Fairy....!!!

Aaah thx, but dont give me the credit for humming on the
Eudorian National Anthem.
Its written by our outstanding Clam JBoy Jamphire and are to be found in its full glory in the Eudorian thread on the first page :D

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, warriors of the four corners of the earth and beyond, welcome to Stage 4 of the WoF 2007. Bonds have been made and hearts have been broken. The landscape of Calypso has flowed with rivers of blood and the corpses of those that have been felled line the path of glory for one victorious team. 24 nations vied for the honour of reaching this the penultimate stage of the Tournament but by Sunday evening on the 6th of May, we shall have confirmed our first ever WoF finalists. Steel those nerves, load those weapons and don your garb of war. WoF stage 4 is here and for some the journey will be over but for the others, glory awaits.

Can Germany overcome the might and firepower of the USA? Will Romania conquer England? and is it possible that the Eudorian underdogs can defeat many peoples tournament favourites Sweden?
The answer to these questions my friends are imminent.
Good luck and may Lootius be with you all.

The confirmed Times are:

EnglandVsRomania.jpg

GermanyVsUSA.jpg

SwedenVsEudoria.jpg

Stage 4 Start/Finish point:
Jor Bridge: 1600/13333

Stage 4 Moblist:

Feffoid: (Outcast-Hunter): 3 points

Feffoid: (Warlord and Above): 5 points

Ambulimax: (Young-Old): 4 points

Ambulimax: (Provider and Above): 6 points

Aetherex: (Any Maturity): 7 points

Chomper: (Any Maturity): 8 points

Last edited by a moderator:
Date of the Final....

Perhaps its just me but am I the only person in the universe who doesn't know the date of the final?

If somebody can let me know when the final is it would be very much appreciated :confused:

Tekkie. *shuffles off to make sure he hasn't missed the obvious*

I think it is next weekend Tekkie, the weekend of the 19th. Not sure what time though.

Jimmy B in the news section said:
The Final takes place next weekend, and will see the three remaining teams battling it out against Longu, Atrox, Hispidus and Hogglo.

So, we have the mobs for the final from JimmyB's news article. Any idea on the scoring?

Thanks guys for confirming the date. I did think it was the 19th but then I read the article by Jimmy B and it said "this coming weekend". To me next weekend meant this weekend coming....and then it all went downhill into confusion :scratch2:

Cheers and hope to see a big croud there :cool:

Tekkie.

Dang! That's some piece of *paper! Helluva job! :bowdown:

*The cigarette paper to the right that is!

:silly2:

You should of seen what I made out of it ;)

OK! WoF addicts, WoF voyeurs and general good souls of the Entropian Universe!

Slightly less ceremoniously than I anticipated, but nonetheless here are the allocated points for the finale mobs:​

Final Moblist:

Longu: (Young - Guardian): 3 points

Longu: (Dominant and Above): 5 points

Atrox: (Young-Guardian): 4 points

Atrox: (Dominant and Above): 6 points

Hispidus: (Any Maturity): 7 points

Hogglo: (Any Maturity): 8 points

The time slots available for the finalists to agree on are:

Saturday 19th May 16:00 or 20:00 (MA Time)

Disclaimer:

A slightly dodgy phone conection to Cyprus and a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon may have got things muddled up, but I believe the above information to be correct, if not, Pk me when you get the chance ;)

ouch... don't know if I can make it. I need to attend a convention that weekend. I will find out and post an update. :scratch2:

The Final is Set.

At 16:00 Saturday May 19th, the best teams of the WoF enter into conclusive and brutal legend-making;
and we will see the first ever WoF Tournament Champions emerge.:yay:

Isn't it exciting?

So if you root for skillfull Sweden, amazing America or the rollercoaster of Romania, or just like a good close match.... get yourself to Chug's HideOut for the latest updates from the ever helpful Judges and myself.

Was gonna end with some small print but instead I'll just print the Finalist's last Memo from me, it sums up all the need-to-know stuff about the Final:)

Memo to all Finalists:

Just to confirm a few things....

Moblist is now set. Hispidus now have split scores according to Maturity, and can score 8.

Variety Boost still applies, between Longu, Atrox, Hispidus and Hogglo (Any Maturities)

Highest Loot for 8 points still applies.

Win Bonus does not apply. This only goes to those with the highest score anyway, so will not affect the result.

The Venue is Chug's Hideout

We'll all be up the ramp on the upper tier, where the terminals are... that's where you have to get back to as well.

The time is 16:00 MA Time.

The date is Saturday, 19th of May

That's when we get to see plain and honest proof of which nation breeds the best hunters in the world.

Good Luck to All.

Hurrikane

WELL DONE USA!!!!

With an unofficial (and soon-to-be confirmed) score of 308, Team USA has won the title of
WoF 2007 Tournament Champions.

The Hunt team was Stryker, Star, Neomaven and Rei. All 12 members of the current Team listed in Hunt For Your Country will recieve Winners Jackets from MA in a ceremony to be announced.

Second Place went to Team Sweden (287), for whom Starman, Skalman, Stormer and Proppen, after a terrific closing of a near 100-point gap, provided a very close finish and spectacular scores.

Third Place went to Team Romania (197), whose team was BlackHawk, Mikass, Combo and SirAttack. They had very good scores at the start, and fought hard until the end.

An amazing effort by all and a good night to hunt Hogglo's it seems... all three teams achieved higher scores than any other score in a WoF match.

To those who hunted.... thanks for putting your effort and PED into this; It's no-eco hunting, as was pointed out at the start... your countries' honour don't come cheap:) Well done for your drive to make this the great event it was.

Thanks so much to the Judges for their help, the 'Hounds for Houndin', and the many many great new friends I've made..... next years' gonna ROCK!

Hurrikane

Here's that winning Team:

USA: FULL

1. Kitten KittyLee Hermes
2. Ford Zippo LincolnMercury
3. James Jimmy Stryker
4. Cunning Linguist
5. Jenna Star Mercury
6. Quing Jao Rei Fei-Tzu
7. Flerin Neomaven Flerinsson
8. Ogulak Da Basher
9. David Manic Goliath
10. Jay Beene Lee
11. Darth Skippie Boobie
12. Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs

Here's that winning Team:

3. James Jimmy Stryker
4. Cunning Linguist
5. Jenna Star Mercury
6. Quing Jao Rei Fei-Tzu
8. Ogulak Da Basher
9. David Manic Goliath
10. Jay Beene Lee
11. Darth Skippie Boobie
12. Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs

Congratulations to all the members of the winning team!

Because of the great effort put forth by the finalists and the excitement provided, I have decided to expand the prizes donated by EF!

Instead of Adjusted memberships for the winning team, I will award 1 Year Modified EF memberships!

For all the members the second place team, Sweden, I will award 1 Year Improved EF memberships.

And for all the members of the third place team, Romania, I will award 1 Year Adjusted EF memberships.

Congrats to all who participated in this exciting event, and a special thanks to Hurrikane and his team for conceiving and operating the WoF!

:woot:

You'll be wanting these then....

Tournament Champions:

3. James Jimmy Stryker
4. Cunning Linguist
5. Jenna Star Mercury
6. Quing Jao Rei Fei-Tzu
8. Ogulak Da Basher
9. David Manic Goliath
10. Jay Beene Lee
11. Darth Skippie Boobie
12. Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs

Second Place:

Sweden: FULL

1. Steven List Living
2. Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow
3. Arthur Starman Dent
4. Daniel Sooz Scherman
5. Patrik Stormer Deluxe
6. Henke Floppy Deluxe
7. Count Joe Grensforce
8. Haxan SnoHAxan Rimmer
9. FoxyLady
10. Klodvig Klod Malkord
11. Warants Skalman Skalmansson
12. Fredrik Proppen Brodin

Third Place:

Romania: FULL

1. BlackHawk Hawk
2. Diurea Dexter Dan
3. Jack Combo Nikis
4. Czumbil mczimi Imre
5. Scarlon Skar Skill
6. Masak Mikass Keer
7. saracutzu greuceanu zidul
8. Lady Anna the Angel
9. Cali Destiny Sijngaard
10. Traian SENTENTZ Stefan
11. SirAttack
12. Virgil Hoost Vlad

Could all avatars who use a different name on the Forum PLEASE post here to let 711 know who he's giving the prize to!:)

Hurrikane

<--- Quing Jao Rei Fei-Tzu.

This is me Zippo! ;D Thx 711! That is really damn nice of ya man. I want to thank Hurrikane for putting on the most badass event ever! Thx to all of the people that helped out along the way, was by far the coolest event i have ever been in!

big Gratz to USA for being the First WoF champs and well played Sweden and Romania...there was a lot of Hog Globals and a few hofs in them short few hours it looked very close....i especialy liked the 3in3 hogs.... so Gratz to all for the Hog spamming afternoon

Congratulations USA
(my homeland of course)
:yay:

Gratz to Sweden
(my ancestral homeland)
:woot:

Gratz to Romania
:beerchug:

***​

Weee

Thanks Hurrikane for a great event! 711, I r modified? :)) yay. That makes 3 awards for today. Winners of WOF, Modified membership, and Red Bull's Heart Attack Award. Hell of a hat-trick! :)

Gratz USA, and to the other teams for making a good match of it :)

Gratz also to Hurrikane for the completion of a truely wonderful EU competition that has captured so much attention, and brought about a lot of fun for a lot of EU's population!

Roll on WoF 2008!

Could all avatars who use a different name on the Forum PLEASE post here to let 711 know who he's giving the prize to!:)

Hurrikane

All EF Premium memberships have been awarded. :yay:

The only team member I could not find here on EF was:

8. Lady Anna the Angel

from Team Romania.

Could the team leader please contact me via PM so that I can award this last prize.

Thanks!

Gratz again to all the finalists.

Enjoy your EF Premium membership prizes! :cool:

P.S.
I have also upgraded Hurrikane to Modified member status, as a reward for all his hard work running this event.

Thanks Hurrikane!

Thanks for the Mod Status 711:) Nice one. That Black Bar just looks important.

Would the remaining Finalists
PLEASE POST THEIR SCREENSHOTS
as soon as possible; we need them to confirm the final scores for posterity, for the Records, and so we can end this Year with a nicely filled-in ScoreBoard!:)

Thanks,

Hurrikane

Congratulations Team USA! :thumbup:

And also to Sweden and Romania ofc. :wtg:

Back