Rules

So, since not more than 12 teams supported a rule change to -3pts, let's keep it the way it is ;) . Next round will start soon, good luck for everyone! I hope no one CTDs :silly2: !

So, since not more than 12 teams supported a rule change to -3pts, let's keep it the way it is ;) . Next round will start soon, good luck for everyone! I hope no one CTDs :silly2: !

I'm sorry the opinion of the majority didn't work in your favour; good luck in the rest of the WoF

Hurrikane

I thought I knew, but can't seem to find it now:

How many teams advance from each group this round? 3 out of 4?

I thought I knew, but can't seem to find it now:

How many teams advance from each group this round? 3 out of 4?

You are on the 2nd Round of Stage 2. After the 3rd Round, all teams will have had all matches within their groups, and the scores from each match will be added. The highest TWO go through from each group.

Hurrikane

I've just realised that as UK time went forward an hour today we are now out of synch with MA time.

Just making sure that times stipulated are MA times and to remind everyone to be aware of this!

I've just realised that as UK time went forward an hour today we are now out of synch with MA time.

Just making sure that times stipulated are MA times and to remind everyone to be aware of this!

I am sharing the same concern and since my team will play today I wonder whether 16.00 hrs MA time will now become for Italy 18 hrs... can anyone confirm?

I am sharing the same concern and since my team will play today I wonder whether 16.00 hrs MA time will now become for Italy 18 hrs... can anyone confirm?
All times posted by Hurrikane are MA time...

Italy time was UTC+0100, but with the DST became UTC+0200.
This means that our round isn't at 17.00 Italy time, but at 18.00 Italy time!

Let's rock! ;)
P. :smoke:

K, thanks Paolo!
C ya later! :D

A question raised in my mind(Maybe answer is here but I could not find it) : Wich teams will qualify for next round, first 2 with biggest globals points or first 2 with biggest match points ???

I hope to be biggest match points , else a team can lose qualification even if it win all 3 match!

It is the actual points ...

It is the actual points ...

Thank you Major, this is correct:)

In the scoresheets you see the total points for each team in each group. Highest 2 in each group go through.

Also you can see matches played, matches won, and loot accrued; the loot total is for reference and bragging rights; only the loot on each hunt counts for points within the Rounds.

The WoF HoF Top 20 is the highest single loot, and is there for those who may not have won everything, but still want their big moments recognised:).

After each Stage, points return to zero.

Scoresheets tonight:)

Hurrikane

Hmm..rules are rules..for other event like this I propose the other way of gaining points, is more challenging in that way...

A question raised in my mind(Maybe answer is here but I could not find it) : Wich teams will qualify for next round, first 2 with biggest globals points or first 2 with biggest match points ???

I hope to be biggest match points , else a team can lose qualification even if it win all 3 match!

Erm... globals points? The only points you have to concern yourself with is the total points you got on each hunt. This is the "globals points" as you call them, the Variety bonus, the High loot bonus, and the winning bonus, even the solo hunter bonus if applicable. If you win all three matches but two other teams in your group get more points than you in total (unlikely, but possible) then you will not get through. Is this what you were asking?:scratch2:

Hurrikane

Erm... globals points? The only points you have to concern yourself with is the total points you got on each hunt. This is the "globals points" as you call them, the Variety bonus, the High loot bonus, and the winning bonus, even the solo hunter bonus if applicable. If you win all three matches but two other teams in your group get more points than you in total (unlikely, but possible) then you will not get through. Is this what you were asking?:scratch2:

Hurrikane

i think what he ment with global points is "total value of globals accumulated in the 3 matches". And what he ment with biggest match points is the sum of points given by globals obtained on each mob + variety bonus + high loot bonus + winning bonus on each match.
The answer to his question would therefore be "biggest match points".

Back