Team Wales

Well, we did not score any points, but we did get 3 nice little globals :girl:

And yep Moonfish - support roles should be better organised next time :)

Guys... I'm still in shock...

I can only put it down to Really Shoddy Luck, cos we all worked Really Hard.

Utterly Gutterly..

It's quite galling when you're downing warrior after warrior for no return, and all the time seeing "WoF : Team Scotland killed Yet another Warrior" out of the corner of your eye...

All is not lost tho... we know we can score well on the right day. we seen it.

We still have 2 matches in this stage, and it'll only take a few good scores to put us back in contention...

Moon , I'm sorry we didn't make it clearer about the helper/fapper role...

Rest assured - next time we compete, whoever is in the team of 4, we take SEVERAL helpers along... Helpers can not only FAP and run for ammo, but they can also legally distract non-scoring mobs like Drones... hugely useful...

Madman, thanx for your kind words - taken in the spirit they were meant.

Lots and lots of people have said nice things to us and about us since Sundays misfortune... which is always great to hear...

Desi, Thanx for stepping in at the last minute, I'm just sorry it didn't go better

NEXT TIME GUYS, NEXT TIME...

WE'LL SHOW EM... AIN'T SEEN THE LAST OF THE DRAGON !!

Hello Team Wales;

Firstly apologies for the delayed Update of the Scores on the ***WarSheet***; we are compiling and confirming scores from a very chaotic weekend and RL stuff doesn't help! The Update will be there by tonight (I did say Monday/Tuesday:)).

But to keep you all busy in the meantime;

Your next hunt, Round 2, is against Poland;

Can you please contact Poland and arrange one of the following hunt times for next weekend.

Remember, there isn't much flexibility, and several teams have already fielded less than 4 hunters in the matches up to now.

Available Start Times:

00:00 Saturday 24th March (friday midnight)

12:00 Saturday 24th March

16:00 Saturday 24th March

00:00 Sunday 25th March(saturday midnight)

12:00 Sunday 25th March

16:00 Sunday 26th March

Please Note; time-slots have changed slightly from those offered in Round 1.

Thanks for your continued patience and excellent co-operation.

Also, to all Team Captains:

Please read this carefully, it's important!

The advent of MA's excellent contribution of Winner's Jackets has led to the need for a rule change, which is;

For the remainder of this Stage, Stage 2(rounds 2 and 3) all rules regarding Teams, Recruiting and Substitutes stay the same.

When the 12 lucky teams progress and reach Stage 3, these rules will be changed to allow any signed Substitutes the chance to hunt. The Teams will be listed as a team of up to 12 (if FULL), with all eligible to form the hunt team of 1 to 4 for the Hunts in Stage 3. As with Stage 2, there will be 3 hunts for each Team in this Stage.

It is intended that all team use Stage 3 to refine, bolster and sort out their teams into the best line-up for winning. For this purpose, during Stage 3, team members who have dropped out are allowed to re-apply, and should be asked first, if possible (especially if they did not Hunt when in the Team before) before new signings are added.

For Stages 4 and 5 (5 being the Final), the 6 remaining Teams cannot drop or lose any players. The Teams must use the members they have settled on by the end of Stage 3. Teams not FULL (12 signed members) can still add hunters until FULL, but as before, only with 24 hours notice before a hunt.
The idea is you only enter Stage 4 with a Team that DESERVES TO BE THERE.
So it is up to the Captains to make sure that: Those who have not hunted do so in the rest of Stage 2, or during Stage 3. The substitute rule has been relaxed to allow this to be easier. By the end of Stage 3, going through to Stage 4, your team will be final unless not already FULL.

Why these new rules?

The Tournament started out with the intention of ensuring all those who applied, no matter what their skills or equipment, would get the chance to Hunt for their Country. This has so far been happening; Through the Qualifiers, and Stages 2 and 3, each team will have had 4-7 hunts, and availability issues and good teamwork have ensured that most have, or will have, hunted if they wanted to.

As you are all aware, the Teams sense the need to win and are tuning their team for victory; it makes sense that towards the end, higher-skilled players will make up the bulk of the teams competing. This is now inevitable and must be expected.

With the Prizes in mind, I needed the Rules to ensure that those in the Winning Team (which will be up to 12) have as much right to their prizes as possible, and have not just jumped into a gap in the team and "won" without hunting. All Captains should handle this refining process as fairly as they can, I do not wish to recieve tearful PM's from those leaving or dropped without good reason or the chance to prove themselves.

Hope this is all ok, as it opens up the teams and builds momentum for the Final:).

Confirmed Hunt-Times as soon as possible please.
Hurrikane

So there it is.

The results so far are up, and our next match is THIS weekend Vs Poland...

We REALLY should do well against them...

So we need to figure out our 4, and they need to settle on a timeslot.

I will definitely NOT be in the main squad this time, for many reasons....

But I will be along to FAP, go to the shop, remove excess weight and run interferrence, or anything else that requires an extra bod...

SO, WHO WANTS IN?

First up then, can everyone state clearly here as soon as possible...

1. If you wanna fight this weekend...

2. Which of the timeslots you can possibly manage...

3. Your preferred slot...

ALL THREE of these pieces of info are important please, don't just give us the one slot you'd prefer. If it's easier, just out down the slot or slots you can't do.

I will be chomping at the bit to be in our 3rd match against Sweden, and by then I will be loaded and fully repaired. (with new plates n everyfing)

But for now... WHO'S IN? :wtg:

Just a short note - Rockchick is away - she will be back Wednesday evening and will pop her head in here for sure :)

I want to take part :)

I can make only the following

Saturday 12.00

Sunday 16.00

I hope this helps

Sorry guys

my nan has taken a real bad turn so i cant make this weekend.

Sorry to let you all down but i think its best i quit the team so we can let the subs in. I will naturally be cheering you on.

Jonboy

Sorry to hear about yr Nan, Jonboy...

Of course you need to be elsewhere during this difficult time...

We'll see how it goes with the FoF, but in later rounds WHEN we get thru, up to all 12 of the team including subs can participate, so we won't drop you just yet...

Our very best wishes are with your and your Nan X

I have spoken with Hurrikane.

Its only fair on the subs that i move along. So he is going to remove me.

I will however in future stages be there to support you guys.

sorry...

That word was of course WoF...

(breaking in a new tongue for an Old Hound)

I just thought I would stop by and give a few words guys...

Come on boyos, pull your socks up!

Don't want to see our UK brethren go out so early... you've got a good team you can pull something out of the bag for the next round!

Good Luck Wales!

This was a public service anouncement brought to you by WoF - International Entropia Tournement

Ok Wales lets get a team together :yay:

These are the times I can do-

Can anyone else make any of these times??

jonboy I'm sry you felt you had to leave the team :(

Muksy said he cant make this one.

Chopper wants to sit this one out.

So Pennsif ??? Alien ??? Borg Cymru ??? Desi ????

Last edited:
Hey Wales - can I come and play in your gang?? I heard there were jelly babies??

Hey Wales - can I come and play in your gang?? I heard there were jelly babies??

Hahaha I lied But you might get some Bara Brith :D

or possibly some cheese on toast

Ok so some strange bloke called 'Angel Spike Sunny' has joined the team :dunno: and he said he is up for the fight :eek: And what a fight we have to get through :eek:
So come on.... Wales needs you

Sorry i haven't really participated in the event, I have 2 massive school projects to do, one ending this friday and the other ending on this coming monday.

I would really love to join but unless i say anything further, count me out of this one for the time being :(

Sorry guys but i really must get all this work to done.

Matt

\edit, theres a chance i could join on friday, i'll keep you guys posted

Last edited:
Hey, I've been talking to Alien/Matt and he's said that he's ok with me taking his place in the team. Obviously I'll need you guys' approval to get in :p Perhaps he can be made a sub so he can take part perhaps? (or maybe I could be his sub for the large amount of time he won't be able to hunt) It'd be great to be all patriotic and represent God's own country in Eu =)

Hey, I've been talking to Alien/Matt and he's said that he's ok with me taking his place in the team. Obviously I'll need you guys' approval to get in :p Perhaps he can be made a sub so he can take part perhaps? (or maybe I could be his sub for the large amount of time he won't be able to hunt) It'd be great to be all patriotic and represent God's own country in Eu =)

Hi Auron,
Thx for the offer, in order for you to join the team Alien would have to drop out.(not sure if he will be able to get back in) Also you need to put your name down in the main thread.

If Alien drops out now he can re-apply after this Stage; in Stage 3 ex-members are allowed to return and Subs can play; you would of course need to get to Stage 3 for this to happen. Up to you.

Hurrikane

problem is that me and auron would like to join the next round..

If only one of us can join i'll stand down to him as he's a newer member and a friend of me IRL.

But heres a question: He doesn;t like to go to sleep late (he norm. logs off around 10pm and usually i'm on til like 4 in the morning on fridays and / or saturdays, would it be an issue if he logged out earlier? and if he did, would i be ablt to fill in for him (or vice versa) if/when he goes?

If needed I can do the following times

I notice Rockchick is available for the same time slots.

Who else is available and when?

But heres a question: He doesn;t like to go to sleep late (he norm. logs off around 10pm and usually i'm on til like 4 in the morning on fridays and / or saturdays, would it be an issue if he logged out earlier? and if he did, would i be ablt to fill in for him (or vice versa) if/when he goes?

Apart from the first time slot above, going to bed early is not a problem. And according to the rules, the players that start the round must be the players that make it back to the start/finish, otherwise points are deducted.

Do remember guys that these are 3 hour long events, so you must be able to hunt like hell for the full 3 hours. This means having enough ammo etc to last the distance.

I am not sure who the team Captain is, and don't want to step on anyones toes, but we really should be getting our 4 players sorted out for this weekend.

Rockchick has posted the times she can make it, if needed, me as well.

Pennsif?? Borg?? Desidude??

Can we have some matches that are NOT on weekends and late at night . It's the only time I have off and I'm usually away or out.

Can we have some matches that are NOT on weekends and late at night . It's the only time I have off and I'm usually away or out.

I doubt it, but no harm asking. Most people have the weekends off, hence finding a 4 hour slot during the weekend is always going to be easier for the majority of players.

Pennsif? Desidude?

I doubt it, but no harm asking. Most people have the weekends off, hence finding a 4 hour slot during the weekend is always going to be easier for the majority of players.

Pennsif? Desidude?

The only times I could imagine this happening would be if both teams involved in a match were in similar time-zones (i.e. England Vs Wales) and neither could agree to a weekend time, and both found the week-day time better; they would also need a Judge to be available.

Not likely, in other words. Following what Spike says, this has to suit "most" of the people, and the weekends are best for most.

Hurrikane

Ok how about 12:00 Sunday 25th March ?

So far the team is-

Rockchick
Spike

I will post in the Poland thread to see if it works for them :)

Edit : Poland are checking with their team.

Last edited:
i'll check my schedule n let u know ppl asap

rao

I can certainly be around Sunday at 12.00 in a Helper role...

I'll bring my trusty Fap-80, a tp chip, and all the enthusiasm I can muster...

I do think that meeting up well before to discuss tactics, and maybe even practise is a really good idea...

So have a thunk about times yr available for that too.

The official team of 8 has now become a bit confused. "Spike" apprears to be in for sure, but as yet Safara's name is not on the list, and neither is Alien's mate.

We could do with clearing this up...

Back