supposed features that dont work

Mathayus

Stalker
Society
Utopia
Jacky Mathayus Mickliny
So,i was just hanging out with nothing more to do when i remembered to try out some stuff that was supposed to be able to do..
Example number 1: Some vu's ago (and i mean not 1 or 2 but a lot of vu's back there) MA announced that from that VU on,we were able to trade and/or drop mining claims...
in that time it was mentioned that most features didn't were supposed to start to work just after the release of the vu,but would take some weeks or maybe a little more to become available..its been passing more than 1,than 2 or even than 3 months...
Can u put a pet deed for sale on auction?
that's what i thought,didn't think so....
And those are just 2 that came to my head,cause i'm sure there are more features that were supposed to be working but nothing....
Do u remember any?

Last edited:
i remember one that was implemented but i cannot remember the VU, its called LOOT

still trying to find the hotkey for it.

in that time it was mentioned that most features didn't were supposed to start to work just after the release of the vu,but would take some weeks or maybe a little more to become available..its been passing more than 1,than 2 or even than 3 months...

hmm... it's been a couple of more months than 1,2 or 3,... the VU were released 9/22/2005 ;)

TY chaoz for the info and i got the thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6172

The Claim Deed is transferable to other avatars and the owner of the deed is the one who may extract the deposit. Claim deeds cannot be put the auction, due to the time constraints. The Claim deed always shows the current resource deposit size, to avoid confusion when trading it.

KNOWN ISSUES/MISSING FEATURES

All tailored clothes shown as “Uncolored” in the auction, even if they are colored.

You can’t repair an item with attachments attached to it. You have to detach them prior to repairing.

You cannot trade mining Claim deeds at the moment. This will be fixed shortly..

any more features that were supposed to be working and are not?

Back