Wtf !! New Bug??!

AdjustedShadow

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Adjusted AdjustedShadow Shadow
I was killed, and than revived. after that when i revived I couldn't move and I have to make allways reconnect!!:confused:
like wtf:scratch2:

Had this too once at the Gruun Dal camp outpost.
Even though i encountered it once, it may still happen again and especially when i try to rush somewhere, maybe finish off a mob.

Maybe you pressed T key before you got automatic message asking you if you want to revive or stay. In those cases times r messed up from manual T and that automatic one.

This is similar to the hangar bug. After flying down, you couldn't get out of your seat and had to T out or you'd end up back at CND or CP. On a flight down, I got stuck in the ship and ended up at the new outpost S of Corinth. Had to relog to free myself as I still couldn't move when I revived. Perhaps they didn't completely fix this bug....

usually when I get killed I press right the way T to get faster to revival

usually when I get killed I press right the way T to get faster to revival

I used do it too... from VU 8.9 it causes the problem that you reported

not only does it appear when pushing T for reviving, I also got stuck a couple of times in the middle of shooting, when only running is possible from some point - no equipment switching, just a stuck reload bar on weapon. well I wouldn't mind if I was shooting a bery young cause it'd take hours for one to finish me but... yeah :) after that only relog helps but it's rather annoying bug I have to admit. especially happening every second hour or so...

J.

Maybe you pressed T key before you got automatic message asking you if you want to revive or stay. In those cases times r messed up from manual T and that automatic one.

I always do that, and I've never had this problem. :wtg:

Occasionaly when I revive I am revolving unstoppably. The only way to fix this that I've found so far is to re-login.

Harry.

and it is a very fking bad bug.. MA plz fix it fast, and for new bug I would like to have at least 10k peds

Tänan juba ettte äraa:D
I will say thx allready :laugh:

Da Da DA da Da DANCEMOFOOOOOOO:D

Back