Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to 100% ranking @ onlinewelten.com

Someone is using a bot to vote us down!

• We can do same, at least up to where we've been!

Votes: 38 42.7%
  • Nah, its wrong, i'd rather loose than cheating

Votes: 51 57.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
JackFree, you should really know better...

Quoting reputation messages is against forum rules, same applies to just negrepping back coz you're pissed...

Nice to see that my estimation of you absolutely fits!

And I still wonder what benefits you have from defending MA whatever they do...

Try once again to be the strikebreaker, it won't work this time!

LOL, you think what you are doing will do any good? I don't get anything from MA for posting my opinion. I will neg rep you anytime I want just because I can and because you are just a pain in the ass. Is that the kind of language you like? It does not matter how I try to post my opinions, there is always some smart ass that thinks they know who I am or what I am doing.

Your estimation of me is whatever you think it is, I don't really care what you think about me. Who the FUCK do you think you are to even attempt to estimate anything, let alone what someone thinks that you don't know?

I am not trying to be a strike breaker you stupid shit because there is no strike! Why don't you log in to EU, I see many people going about their business like nothing happened, where is your strike? Noone is revolting!

I am sick and tired of trying to be civil to ASSHOLES like you. This kind of post is against my nature and I will get over it, but for now I think you can go fuck yourself.

Cheers

Let me broaden your horizon:
I didn't negrep all of those who are still voting!

I negrepped explicitely you and Jackfree!

And for damn simple reasons:

You, my dear Ironheart, didn't vote a single time before, and now come here to piss people off for no reason...
You're really a hard-ass daredevil! <irony (so you don't misinterprete me)

And Mr. JackFree had only 10 posts in this thread so far, last one was 06-12-2007, 08:07 PM (which is 4 month back from now)...
One can simply say he lost interest in voting long time ago....
And now, he is suddenly back!!
Just in time to defend his beloved MA and their shitty last VU!!!

Read his posts across this forum, there is not a single post where he even bothers to think about if MA might have done wrong...

Sure, keep voting, it's your right to do so...

But don't try to fool people about your motives, there aren't many reasons for posting your strikebreaker activity in here!

Case closed!

One more thing you stupid fuck, I have been voting almost every day since this thread started. I did not post everytime I did.

I repeat, go FUCK yourself!

Cheers

Have never voted before, but will be making special effort to vote consistently now, partly because I think EU is great, but mainly to piss off all you haterz. :tiphat:

Still voting!

Cheers :beerchug:

Anyone can do what they want, for what ever reasons they find to do so.
But history teach us time and time again that the ones who get judged hardest afterwords is not a despotic regime it self, but the hangarounds and quislings among the people.
And there's a day tomorrow too, and a day after that, to live with the reputation you so proudly create now.

I frankly find you both extremely immature and arrogant. But I would guess so does your mommies when they clean your rooms and wash your socks. Because either of you can't be a day above 14, now could you?
Hope you both grow up some day and get some perspective of life and other people. But then again, judging from your behavior, that lies many years ahead of you.

... you stupid shit...

ouch!

...ASSHOLES like you.

omg, you GOT me!!!

...go fuck yourself.

Oh yes, moooore pleeeze!

... you stupid fuck...

YESSS!!!

I repeat, go FUCK yourself!

Somehow i've got the feeling i've hit a sore spot....

JackFree, you have now shown enough of your true character,
and i have no interest to continue this conversation on such a low level!

As i said before:

Case closed!

"Cheers"

But history teach us time and time again that the ones who get judged hardest afterwords is not a despotic regime it self, but the hangarounds and quislings among the people.
And there's a day tomorrow too, and a day after that, to live with the reputation you so proudly create now.

I frankly find you both extremely immature and arrogant. But I would guess so does your mommies when they clean your rooms and wash your socks. Because either of you can't be a day above 14, now could you?
Hope you both grow up some day and get some perspective of life and other people. But then again, judging from your behavior, that lies many years ahead of you.

While I'm handing out -reps, heres one for you :)

Have a nice weekend

ouch!

omg, you GOT me!!!

Oh yes, moooore pleeeze!

YESSS!!!

Somehow i've got the feeling i've hit a sore spot....

JackFree, you have now shown enough of your true character,
and i have no interest to continue this conversation on such a low level!

As i said before:

Case closed!

"Cheers"

No you have not hit a sore spot, you stupid twit, don't flatter yourself. You know nothing of my character. Maybe its the wine or just because I'm tired of stupid assholes like you, but I repeat...

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Analyse that and when you are done, shove it up your ass and rotate on it a bit. You couldn't hold a conversation at any level unless everyone involved agrees with you.

I 've had enough of all this crap on EF, if you don't like the game LOG THE FUCK OFF AND DON'T COME BACK! Stop complaining and do what you threaten to do, if not SHUT THE FUCK UP!

:laugh:.... that was nearly as funny as Yirrk's post in the 'drowning man' thread.

Did anybody get Amnesty on the phone yet, or what?

Wish I had more EFD Quisling would be a really nice user title ... I like it :thumbup:

More seriously ...

Have you any idea how childish and ridiculous you 'revolutionaries' sound Pepper? At first its annoying, and then funny, but after a while its just stomach-churningly, vomit-inducingly, pathetic.

Please, take a deep breath, close your eyes, and count to ten, when you open them, log off EF and have a beer or two ... you'll feel much better for it, I promise. ;)

EU will still be here in the morning, and it'll still be as much fun as it always has been.

In fact, its even more fun now that we have the new graphics, a whole new colouring mechanism to play with and a great big footguard treasure hunt underway.

Yep, all in all EU is better than ever, consequently I hyped/voted again, and will continue to do so.

Have fun all :tiphat:

Right, not to sound out there....but this whole thing is putting us against each other...and that's not how it should be....

Critisim should be constuctive and not abusive....

If we have anger save it for MA....of course there will be people that approve of those changes, and admittedly there are a lot of good things in the VU, but I'm not one thats willing to bend over the table and take the bad things. But I won't deny the good things either.

Constructive opinions are good....but flaming means nothing, so keep calm boys please. :)

Whatever makes your panties wet. :)

Ouch...was that really the best you could come up with?

........................................................................................................

Wish I had more EFD Quisling would be a really nice user title ... I like it :thumbup:

Interesting, Then you're of course quite aware of that Vidkun Quisling was a Norwegian Nazi and collaborator who betrayed his county and people to help Nazi Germany to conquer his own country?
But on second thought, perhaps you're right.

More seriously ...
That alone is a contradiction in terms coming from you.

Have you any idea how childish and ridiculous you 'revolutionaries' sound Pepper? At first its annoying, and then funny, but after a while its just stomach-churningly, vomit-inducingly, pathetic.

No, to be honest I don't. Simply because there are no Revolutionaries. There are just ordinary people protesting, for very legit reasons.
MA is a company that have to relate to their costumers like any other company. Their main interest is to make the shareholders happy, that much is true. But i can assure you that they by now have realized that the idea they originally had, perhaps wasn't such a brilliant plan.

I can however see people like you, who lives in the illusion that if you patronize other people, you yourself may come out bigger.
But you don't, that's the catch. You're just a sad case who seeks attention for absolutely nothing, and your willing to do that with any means possible and most often on other peoples expense.
But you're also a dead giveaway when it comes to your own self image. You can't even comprehend that a company like MA actually would listen to their consumers, i. e. - You. And that shows quite clearly how you place yourself in relation to what you immediately regard as superior, untouchable. It's sad, but it certainly explains why you have to do things like this, in order to create the illusion that you somehow have the power, that you are in control.

Please, take a deep breath, close your eyes, and count to ten, when you open them, log off EF and have a beer or two ... you'll feel much better for it, I promise. ;)
Are you sure you're talking to me? It sounds very much to me like you've heard this comment being said to yourself several times before.

I have no need to count to ten and I have no need to have a beer. I'm perfectly calm and have no need for sedative. I'm not upset, and I'm not angry. What ever gave you that idea? I just found you very, very childish, and I still do.

People who dare to stand up for an opinion against something or someone bigger than themself, are worth every least bit of respect. Gandhi, Dalai Lama, Rosa Parks, Erin Brockovich to name but a few. In fact, a great deal of the democratic benefits you enjoy, comes from extra-parliamentary actions and civil disobedience. But it's quite clear that you've never ever done anything of the sort, because you simply don't have what it takes. So you have to try to destroy it, even for others, in order to not feel so bad about yourself being gutless.

What we're doing here is a protest. You have no right what so ever to judge us. What you're doing is destructive, even for your self - and you know it.
It's sad, but I'm quite sure that you don't even comprehend this, You don't even realize how much MA's fucking you/us now, because you've been there all your life probably. You're home.

We, all of us who protest, love this game. .

That is why we're doing it.

Last edited:
Jackfree, I'm not even going to quote you. Repeating your slurs won't help anybody.

But the little triangle sign at the bottom of your post will. ;)

It is unfortunate that when people fight for free speech they also fight for the right people have to spout garbage.(and before you try and throw that back at me, you signed the forum rules..) When fighting to save the habitat for mountain lions, soemtimes those people get attacked by mountain lions. When fighting for just laws and due process, sometimes even the pedophiles have to go free because of sloppy policework.

The people you call "revolutionaries" I call just "people". The ability to say "Enough!" is a human right and many people have died, and are dying right now, to get those rights.

But none of us are going to die, are we? I'm not even going to compare our problem to theirs, but their problem illustrates what happens when bad things are allowed to progress...and they are allowoed to progress for too long. It is harder to repeal long-standing atrocities than it is to nip them in the bud when they happen.

All we are trying to do is show MA this is enough, and all we can do is complain and petition. Oh, sure I've had daydreams about driving the 60 miles to E for All and using a contact-curing industrial adhesive and sticking my grievance letter to Marco's beard, but that would be silly. I may just hand it to him. But, I'll likely be stuck both days at my kids soccer tourney.

Today it's armor and clothes, next month it's weapons and equipment swapping. next its TP's and revivals.Some may say
"They won't do that! STFU!"...BUT HOW CAN THEY BE SURE? This 2 pec was a surpise, just like we started with a few (L) weapons, now we have tons...and armor.

We just want them to stop. Put a timer on swapables. heck, give everyone 10 free swaps a day before you start charging. There are other ways for stopping this without lining their pockets "for our benefit". My perfomance gets pretty bad around those ad screens, but do they turn those off? "Disable them! STFU!" they would say. Why should I be left out of the rumored loot bonues? I noticed all the actioneers and techs have a little wavy dance, that doesn't efect lag. We trust them to update and upgrade our code, but they can't CODE to reduce the lag? C'mon...

Pretty soon the decay rates on weapons and armor will not be enough, and they will have to increase those.

At what point will you stand up or will you just keep taking it?

We won't accept this because we do not want it to go any further.

Anyway, that is all.

PS With any luck, Jackfree, you won't read this for a long, long time.

Last edited:
Pffff!
What the hell are you all fighting for?
Once the game becomes unaceptable to me I will leave. As long as it is okay for me I stay.

EDIT: No need to vote for the game! Either it votes for itself or it doesnt deserves a vote!

Who can speak Chinese?

Please, don't vote in the Challenge to community thread right now.

We do pretty good at first challenge HERE, so I decided to start another...

onlinewelten.com has changed it's voting scheme, and so it was about time to refurbish this thread a bit!

Cuirrently, we have three opportunities for daily voting with different progresses!

No registration neccessary, just follow the links and click! ;)
(and repeat this after 24 hrs)

Below follows a list of the current voting polls, along with the current ranking (possible not 100% up to date)

Challenge #1: onlinewelten.com

Instruction:
Follow the link and find "Entropia Universe" (currently #2 in Alltime Ranking)
Click the "Hype it!" button behind to vote!

Voting link: CLICK ME!

Ranking:
- monthly Ranking: Rank #3 current month
- Alltime Ranking: #1

Goals:
To get on #1 in the Alltime Ranking and stay there
To stay on #1 every month from now on

Challenge #2: the-top-tens.com
Instruction:
Follow the link and find "Project Entropia"
Maybe you need to scroll down a bit!
Click the "Vote" button behind to vote!

Current ranking:
18% of total votes, Rank #2

Goals:
To get to #1 in ranking, and as close as possible to 100% rating

Challenge #3: onlinegamesinn.com
Instruction:
Follow the link, scroll down till you find the big orange rating!
You need to pick "10" out of the drop-down-list left to the "Vote" button before you click the button, or your vote will be counted as "0"!!

Current ranking:
9.7 out of 10.0

Goals:
To reach a 10.0 rating, and increase vote count so we won't loose that 10.0
Who can speak Chinese?

Nice to see some lively debate starting. I reckon if some feel they should still vote they should.

Entire purpose of these polls is to take opinions of your favourite game, and if you really like the changes then you should vote.

If you don't, you shouldn't.

I feel MA has some serious work to do regarding the changes so I don't vote.

In fact I feel it was rather stochastic of me having not voted for several months prior to the VU :D

Who can speak Chinese?

我不讲中文。

#silence is golden...# :whistle:

J.

P.S. good doggy, good. now sit! very good, but sorry, still no bone for you.

What the hell are you all fighting for? Once the game becomes unaceptable to me I will leave. As long as it is okay for me I stay.

I have no need to count to ten and I have no need to have a beer. I'm perfectly calm and have no need for sedative. I'm not upset, and I'm not angry. What ever gave you that idea?

Erm ... it was around about the time you started using images of Nazi sympathisers, responsible for the deaths of thousands, to illustrate your views on a humble video game.

But hey, maybe I'm wrong, maybe you really do have everything in proportion, maybe this really is as important as the works of ... what was it ... "Gandhi, Dalai Lama, Rosa Parks, Erin Brockovich to name but a few."

You really should give Amnesty a call :wise:

Nevertheless, as previously stated, I'll be voting from now on. :tiphat:

OK, there's far too much rule breaking going on here.

If you don't like the changes the VU brought, or if you do like the changes the VU brought, you're quite welcome to constructively discuss it. However there's been far too much attacking others and -repping for opinions. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and there's no need to attack people just because they like or don't like the VU.

Since this thread has got out of hand, and since the thread starter has abandoned the original mission of the thread, it's time for a lock I'm afraid.

:locked:

Status
Back