Bug decrease with less deaths.

TimTim

Old
Has anyone else noticed this? That the game is less buggy when you live for a while without dying. Dying, especially lots in a short amount of time, increases the appearance of certain "bugs."

Mate,

Look at your red dot for your reputation... That is red because a lot of other peeple are finding what you say to be not very good...

Try reading the forums a bit more before you go interjecting some idea you have.... Cuz if you keep it up, I'm sure you will get two red dots if that is posible :rolleyes:

If I were you I'd be reading the forums like crazy, get to know what others think, then you can start saying things...

Hope this helps you out :)

Good luck. :)

p.s. To stay on topic, No I have not noticed what you are saying ;)

OK, I can see some possible truth in this one.

When you die you have to revive. When you revive you move somewhere new. This causes loads of loading stuff. If you revive somewhere where there are more people this is even worse. In the end your RAM can't take it so whenever you load new stuff everything is getting swapped back and forth from RAM to hard-drive. This is one of the main causes of lag and lag-induced problems in the game.

Some solutions, if you are encountering such problems:

(i) Buy more RAM
(ii) Avoid other avatars as much as possible
(iii) Avoid death at all costs
(iv) Avoid moving around as much as possible

Some solutions, if you are encountering such problems:

(i) Buy more RAM
(ii) Avoid other avatars as much as possible
(iii) Avoid death at all costs
(iv) Avoid moving around as much as possible

(v) MA could make a new engine.:laugh:

Back