New Outpost Design Bugs

Phaser

Prowler
Society
TusaLusa
Phaser Phaser Chaos
Like many bad things that arent fixed, new VU´s also bring other crap to the system and add new bugs, we all know that, we hated and try to live with it.

But when I see the graphics designers do things in a hurry to go home dinner, and dont even check the s***t they do, it really pisses me off.

This has any logic? Ofc we are used to see alot of this sort of things but come on.....at least check before u trow ur crap to the public.

How is it possible after some care in bulding the new area, wich imo is very cool, something like this happen?
Any crap game editor is easy to master and grab the dam rock and delete it....​

Yeah, I mean what's the use of all the tree species packed in that place, it's not realistic at all!

Erm.... what?

It's very pretty! It made my toes erect :)

Hasnt that rock been mentioned as many times as the sweat-price already? :scratch2:

Though, I agree....

Thread title edited. As this is not an official Mindark forum, addressing MA directly in thread titles is not permitted on EntropiaForum:

Rule # 19
Addressing MindArk directly in thread titles is NOT allowed. EntropiaForum is a privately owned forum that has the honor of periodic visits and announcements from MindArk representatives. However, EF is NOT an official MindArk or EntropiaUniverse forum, so please do not address MindArk directly. MindArk is under no obligation to respond to any threads, posts or private messages. Similarly, please do NOT send support questions via PM to any of the MindArk representatives who visit EF; instead make use of the support section of the EntropiaUniverse official website.

Also, thread has been moved to the proper forum "Bug Reports". Please make an effort to post new threads in the proper place. Do not simply dump all threads in "General Discussion" and hope the mods sort them out.

Thanks!

there will always be bugs just send in a support case and calm down a bit. Its harder than you think to build a game like this and keep it looking as good as they can.

Thread title edited. As this is not an official Mindark forum, addressing MA directly in thread titles is not permitted on EntropiaForum:

Also, thread has been moved to the proper forum "Bug Reports". Please make an effort to post new threads in the proper place. Do not simply dump all threads in "General Discussion" and hope the mods sort them out.

Thanks!

Aye, aye!:cool:

there will always be bugs just send in a support case and calm down a bit. Its harder than you think to build a game like this and keep it looking as good as they can.

lol, im calm, except when i get bad loot.;)

Its just some things just look like they were dump in there, like they do the work and let the players check if its ok. I think that is a lil unprofessional of the guy or guys who design this. Unless several diferent departments work in a new area, like the TP programing then the designer crew, then i think theres lack of comunication between the several departments.

It only takes to them 5 min, to check if everything was ok, if not, move the TP or remove the rock.

Did't you think it can be made secial? (hided tp) :scratch2: maybe it's for fun?

I think also that the TP's should also be bright red with no rocks or trees within a certain distance :) But that's just me.

Well there was a rock caving, and that rock rolled there after the graphics editor left.

I do find this amusing :

Its just some things just look like they were dump in there, like they do the work and let the players check if its ok. I think that is a lil unprofessional of the guy or guys who design this. Unless several diferent departments work in a new area, like the TP programing then the designer crew, then i think theres lack of comunication between the several departments.

It only takes to them 5 min, to check if everything was ok, if not, move the TP or remove the rock.

Now look at this :

Thanks!

and i just love it when people put a time line of what it will take MA to “check” something.
5 mins hey ????

ok, 5 mins to go over all the land area in the game....

ROFL

MP

ok, 5 mins to go over all the land area in the game....

ROFL

MP

Instead of accusing me of not wasting 5min of searching of a "bug forum", next time read better the first post or make a more suitable coment.

No one, made the hole land area in the game in 5 min, but i bet the process to make that rock and that TP was about that time, if diferent people check it out before they put they work to public then prob the rock were not there.

Still, ur comparison of my mistake in the proper section to post this thread and the mistake made by MA design team (or some guy alone prob) just show the lack of good sense u have. This is a forum nothing more, but PE is a world the takes prob 1000 times more people then in here.

The tiny mistake made here, by me or by any other people has "users" is, insignificant compared with a tiny mistake made by them has "developers" to put things in a proper way.

Yes, I did not put the thread in the proper place, so what? This is just a forum, the mod warn me, and I understood. If any other mistake in PE cost u money or something you prob wont be speeking like that just to make some fun of me.

Read between the lines.

Time waster

Please post in correct place and stop whining on this thread. If it "just a forum" then don't wast your |and my| time.

Read between those lines...

Oh and BTW I do agree with a previous post that there should be open area around the TP. But this is also personal preference...

I like that Rock, let's keep it, I have to pee somewere ... :ahh:

Please post in correct place and stop whining on this thread. If it "just a forum" then don't wast your |and my| time.

Read between those lines...

Oh and BTW I do agree with a previous post that there should be open area around the TP. But this is also personal preference...

Is this ur 3rd constructive post here? lol
Whos whining ?
Go away.....lol

You are just changing the topic of this thread into something that its more easy and comfortable to u to see....

Lol, that's brilliant. Nice find.

Back