First Tattoo in EU

bobs

Old
Society
Lethal Unity
BOB BOSS SILVER
Thanks MA for putting the first tattoo on my lady Issy. How fitting, a diamond on a diamond of a lady.;)

Just to confirm - this is a bug, not a tatoo (before i get dozens of PMs asking about it)

Maybe ask a mod to move to Galleria rather than beauty? ;)

Just to confirm - this is a bug, not a tatoo (before i get dozens of PMs asking about it)

Maybe ask a mod to move to Galleria rather than beauty? ;)

Can you give me a tatoo, pinky..? :D

just kidding, hehe..

Yes, I know its a bug, but I like it. And why not have tattoos. More bussiness oppertunities.

Yes, I know its a bug, but I like it. And why not have tattoos. More bussiness oppertunities.

I'm not saying dont have them, god knows I could do with the money they would generate! :D

I am just saying this is the wrong thread to post this in, as it should be in galleria mccormack... you post it in the beauty section saying "first tatoo in EU" and people believe it.

Whereas you post in galleria and people know its just a quirk... ;)

Thorifoids have Tatoos why not us too? :monkey:

Sorry to burst your bubble Hon, but I discovered mine on Valentine's Day when JSA held their Valentine's Day Event at CND ... and it's not a diamond, but in the right light it's an arrow ... obviously MA coders need guidance! :dunno:

MS9sTatoo.jpg

As this thread appears to be documenting a bug, I've relocated it to the Bug Reports forum.

Back