~H&R~Circle

They make good fur coats. Would have to make sure not to hunt in PVP or sierra club might loot us.:D

:rofl: ....To Funny!

A little Chirpy filled me in. I'm so in this line. :yay:
Mikah would you settle for a JSA sandwich instead of a hotdog? :D

Mikah would you settle for a JSA sandwich instead of a hotdog? :D

OoooOOOooooOOO

Sounds like an Indecent Proposal :D Me likes ;)
Where are the beers? :drink:

'Tis tax season, H&R Circle resembles H&R Block!

I know what the line is for, but I will not tell, not even under torture.(OK, if you use anything worse than a fedder i might tell) :D

what is this line for :scratch2:

Im so curious I just have to be in this line :eyecrazy:

:girl:

ARGGGHHHH :eyecrazy:

I cant stand the suspense, im gonna be up all night waiting for this... :yay:

now for a little dance

:banana: :monkey: :banana:

I do actually know what this Is btw - ;)

But Itd ruin It to tell.

Get Out My Way

Hey Im On The List. The Vip List.

So Im First In Line For The Vip Line.

;0

Hey Im On The List. The Vip List.

So Im First In Line For The Vip Line.

;0

hehe... the VIP line started forming days ago, mate.

Back-o-the-line!

:rofl:

Can someone who knows what this is about speak up? I have been online for ages:)

Can someone who knows what this is about speak up? I have been online for ages:)

Well, um, you could just wait until RICO updates his first post....given that its now March 1st no?

I believe you only have about 6-7 hours to wait now, based on RICO's time zone.

I wanna go big too. :yay:

Exciting, I wanna be in line too :D

rico times up what are we waiting for?

Hey now I'm first in line after opening :yay: but not eligible hehe still good job on working all of this out :) May you have success in service :cool:

Can I recommend increasing the font size in the images (description of the service) a little bit and maybe choosing an easier font? It looks great, but it's darn hard to read.

wtf is h&r circle? am i the only one that is really confused? LOL :)

ah the front pages were not loading at first so i was really confused... Don't you worry i understand now ;)

Wow, I would love to jump in line, but agility < 60 means this turns into a bump.

wow, thats cool. BUT i smell that there will be dramas going on...

eg someone don't return a high end armor set...

good luck with that and respect for taking that risk!

Kyl

I'm not sure I understand; silver membership costs 1000 ped and in addition to that you pay the fee to rent the items? Or can you use those 1000 ped as credits to rent stuff?

Damn. I only have 53 agility, yet I've been waiting for this service for over a month :(. At the current rate (read - nerfed) skill gain, I won't be seeing 60 Agility until at least middle of this year...

Great service!
Looking foreward to see the item list and rentee list grow :yay:

I remember hearing about this a long time ago, and the 60 agility minimum requirement :D so I knew it was coming today. Sadly despite skilling I'm still well short of 60, languishing at 38. Will work my way towards the goal, even if it takes me till the end of the year. A great service :yay:

wow, thats cool. BUT i smell that there will be dramas going on...

eg someone don't return a high end armor set...

good luck with that and respect for taking that risk!

Kyl

Seconded.

I can see lots of long threads appearing on EF in the near future about how someone's friend/brother/neighbour/dog/drug addicted cousin hacked into their account whilst they were being abducted by aliens and sold everything that they had rented out.

Prepare for some fireworks, especially as I expect MA are unwilling to get involved in disputes of this nature.

Good Luck with this venture guys, it takes a lot of balls and hard work!

:beerchug:

Last edited:
I might have concidered this more if there was some female uber-armor avalible!

Btw.. 1k peds to get your hands on a strikehammer, scam it and sell it, its a nice profit. I would suggest you made some sort of referee system to this if it should be at least a little safer.

I might have concidered this more if there was some female uber-armor avalible!

Btw.. 1k peds to get your hands on a strikehammer, scam it and sell it, its a nice profit. I would suggest you made some sort of referee system to this if it should be at least a little safer.

H&R is invite only as I understand... so hopefully they wont be backstabed..

Well, got excited, even chatted with RICO himself a little. Being waiting for months, and then find there Is an Agility level restriction.

Oh well. Good luck...

Prefectly understand why there Is one though, but Im not gonna pretend Im not gutted lol.

Reactions: sob
Am I late? I just have to stand in a line when I see one ...

Hey Nicola, back in line ... and why are you lieing down? There's absolutely nothing to see under my skirt ...

see this as a free *burp....*

Back