~H&R~Circle

APPLICATION FORM

…….….......NAME.................................……….…....……...... ..………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
..David Doer Falkayn…….............…........................……......…… …VIP….

Application is Received & Processed.
Instructions:
- Visit H&R CIRCLE Office between 22:00 MA - 04:00 MA.
- Meet Rico or Hoos.
- Review In game Agreement & Agree to Terms, in order proceed further.

Welcome to H&R CIRCLE & Enjoy your Previleges!

Decision: Applicant is Granted for VIP Membership,

Last edited:
Application is Received, you will be contacted for an Interview.

Thank you, i await your communique.

RICO said:
Decision: Pending...

P.S: You are not suppose to Quote Application.
Instructions are to Copy/Paste.

Ah, indeed, my mistake. It was an adventure in BBcode.

Yes, you pay to become a member and use the previlage of having variety of Items available.

If you E-lite, personally do not like these "HUGE" fees, we have an Option for people like you. Leave us collateral, pay the Daily Fee, and use the Items.

Regards,
RICO

Do you think you could remake the list of items to fit this option (show the collateral)? :wtg:

And do you still need to be some sort of member to access this option? (I think I'm right in thinking you will not gain those extra credit points for providing collateral instead of the fee, or am I wrong?)

Do you think you could remake the list of items to fit this option (show the collateral)? :wtg:

And do you still need to be some sort of member to access this option? (I think I'm right in thinking you will not gain those extra credit points for providing collateral instead of the fee, or am I wrong?)

You don't have to be a member of H&R CIRCLE if you provide the collateral. As it stated in Post 1, it's also for those who do not qualify to become H&R member.
If you are not COT Member, there will be NO Credit Points for you to use Item you want. There is no risk involved when leaveing collateral, therefore Credit points are irrelevant.

We will not remake the List as the Space for Information is very limited as is. If you wish to leave collateral, just check the Rental List, make sure Item is not Reserved, meet myself or Hoos in game, we will tell you how much collateral is needed for the Item you want to use.

Advanced Notice: The Collateral will be a lot higher then the market value on most of the Items. Because our Items are MORE valuable to us, then its market value. We will need to restock the Item as soon as possible, if person decides to keep the Item.
In MOST Cases to restock Items FAST, It will cost a lot more then Fair Market value.

Regards,
RICO

Advanced Notice: The Collateral will be a lot higher then the market value on most of the Items. Because our Items are MORE valuable to us, then its market value. We will need to restock the Item as soon as possible, if person decides to keep the Item.
In MOST Cases to restock Items FAST, It will cost a lot more then Fair Market value.

Regards,
RICO

I'm glad this was mentioned. One of the other things to keep in mind when considering the higher-than-market-value for collateral is that the market is constantly changing. With prices going higher and higher, if something is "lost" today, it could cost significantly more to replace by the time a replacement is even found, let alone a price negotiated.

I for one am glad to see that Hoos and Rico were able to put this plan together so nicely. I've spent days in the past trying to figure out a way to do this very sort of thing but always beat myself up on the "how do you make it something people can afford to do without leaving yourself open to get hosed" problem.

These guys have done a very good job of limiting that risk as much as possible.

Kudos and +rep to both of them for that.

Fair enough, I guess. But how much is a lot more? +10% on marketvalue? +20%? +50%? :dunno:

RESERVATION FORM

…….NAME…................………..ITEM……..………PICK PICKUP – RETURN DATES
Leason BlackRain McMillan ……DOA StrikeHammer……...03/02/07 – 03/03/07

I just want to be the first customer to reserve and use something and since I am considering purchasing one of these myself, I thought I'd try it.

But how much is a lot more? +10% on marketvalue? +20%? +50%? :dunno:

If you wish to leave collateral, just check the Rental List, make sure Item is not Reserved, meet myself or Hoos in game, we will tell you how much collateral is needed for the Item you want to use.

Please read carefully! Collateral will be set depending on What item you want and its Rarity.

Regards,
RICO

RESERVATION FORM

…….NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Leason BlackRain McMillan……..….DOA Strikehammer…............…..……03/02/07 – 03/03/07

Reservation is Made, Post 2 will be Updated!
PICK UP & Drop Off time : 23:00MA - 04:00 MA

Thank you for Reservation & Enjoy the Gun!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Application Trinity Trin Jam membership Vip

Application Trinity Trin Jam membership Vip

APPLICATION FORM

…….….......NAME.................................……….…....……...... ..………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
.Trinity Trin Jam……..................….............................……......…… …VIP….

Application is Received & Processed.

Instructions:
- Visit H&R CIRCLE Office between 22:00 MA - 04:00 MA.
- Meet Rico or Hoos.
- Review In game Agreement & Agree to Terms, in order proceed further.

Welcome to H&R CIRCLE & Enjoy your Previleges!

Decision: Applicant is Granted for VIP Membership,

Last edited:
Very Interesting Service, I hope it turns out well!

APPLICATION FORM

..David Doer Falkayn…….............…........................……......…… …VIP….

Application is Received, you will be contacted for an Interview.

Decision: Pending...

P.S: You are not suppose to Quote Application.
Instructions are to Copy/Paste.

excellent, makes me even happier to see you interested here, doer.

rico, awaiting your contact on my pending membership. plz let me know. i believe i understand the service better and better now. and am still just as interested.

so if i want the ml35 me for 1 day what do i have to do?

Carle, Please carefully read the first post. But basically, if you meet the minimum requirements, please submit an application and make sure to apply for at least a "gold" account, since the ml35me is in that section.

so i have to be an member to use the pay collateral loan and such?

so i have to be an member to use the pay collateral loan and such?

Yes, you either must become a member, or work out appropriate collateral with RICO.

Very nice idea! Gl with that business!

Buck.

rico and hoos, nice to meet you both this evening. thank you both for your time, especially rico. i know i can be somewhat longwinded. :laugh:

Very interesting idea you got there Rico and Hoos. I wish you all the best with this.

Hi Carle,

Fair market Value on ML-35ME is : 15K Peds

The Gun is pertty hard to find,
so because of it Rarity Current amount of
collateral that we ask is: 17K PEDs

Collateral is Subject to change depending on the Current Market Value, and not Fixed Number. Thats why we ask, if you are Serious to Rent for Collateral, just come to us on the Rental Day, and we will tell you the Updated Amount for Security Deposit.

Please, NOTE FOR ALL Who doesn't NOT know what is Collateral.
It is NOT Price to use the Item, as I had One person complain to me about, misunderstanding whole meaning of it.
It is a SECURITY DEPOSIT, which you will get BACK, when you return the Item in timely manner.

Best Regards,
RICO

P.S Thank you all who support us!

he speaks the truth :D

haha. and look out for that red guy, he has written at least a book to me in my pms...

oh, we americans, we just can't shut up about ourselves. :cool:

HRcircle_115439.JPG

rico is less bored than me in this photo.

thanks guys, and gl with it. :yay:

Last edited:
A big H&R Circle welcome to our new Sponsors/VIP Members:
Darth Skippie Boobie
David Doer Falkayn
Trinity Trin Jam

And our new Silver Member:
Harddy Duch Cooldice

Welcome to the Circle!

Announcing H&R Circle Black, the ultimate level of membership, for our most selective customers. Check out post #2 to see the first exclusive Black item, along with other new additions.

Very nice idea, Looks great, and Ill probably sign up once i get back in a couple of months,

Just hopes it's Something to stay and it will work out for u guys!!!!

Hello :) first off, wicked nice idea! It is totally good and you have my full support!

Second I'd like to become a COT member :D. My way of helping out with the trust issues!!

A big H&R Circle welcome to our new Sponsors/VIP Members:
Darth Skippie Boobie
David Doer Falkayn
Trinity Trin Jam

And our new Silver Member:
Harddy Duch Cooldice

Welcome to the Circle!

Thank you, hoos. You two have done a lot of work on this project and i am impressed at what you've come up with.

Back