~H&R~Circle

Fantastic Idea, wonderfully planned and executed. Now I just gotta get 2 more agility:)....

In the silver section, what the heck is an es 400? I can't seem to find that in pe-wiki.info or anywhere on the forum... unless I'm being a complete newb somehow...?

it's an old type of crafted scanner that uses less decay and more range than most others except for the ES 500!

I realy whant to read what this post is all about, but is imposible for me to focus on a compresed picture. Can you plese post a text version?

In the silver section, what the heck is an es 400? I can't seem to find that in pe-wiki.info or anywhere on the forum... unless I'm being a complete newb somehow...?

ES400

It is a little hard to read BlackHawk. I'll PM RICO about it ingame.

it is somewhat hard to read, but very pretty...

:yay:

come join us hawk, in the circle.

I realy whant to read what this post is all about, but is imposible for me to focus on a compresed picture. Can you plese post a text version?

They rent weapons and equipment, have started to rent mad high-end stuff, and if you are a well-respected avatar with 60 agility+ you can avoid paying huge collateral by applying to join the Circle, which for a yearly fee plus rental fees, gives you access to whichever level of weapon you are trustworthy enough to rent, a factor which you can increase by continued honourable behaviour.

So for a chance to try a Strikehammer or similar, without spending huge amounts, it's a really good service.

They rent weapons and equipment, have started to rent mad high-end stuff, and if you are a well-respected avatar with 60 agility+ you can avoid paying huge collateral by applying to join the Circle, which for a yearly fee plus rental fees, gives you access to whichever level of weapon you are trustworthy enough to rent, a factor which you can increase by continued honourable behaviour.

So for a chance to try a Strikehammer or similar, without spending huge amounts, it's a really good service.

Yes, I tried a Strikehammer... was the best 42 PED I ever spent. Will certainly keep 15K of PED in my pockets for better things in the future.

;)

ah nvm , i read trought the pages

Last edited:
RESERVATION FORM

…….NAME…................ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Mea Maxima Culpa……...DOA Strikehammer…….....…....08-Mar-07 – 09-Mar-07

Sorry Voland but this is for you m8 :D

RESERVATION FORM

…….NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Mea Maxima Culpa…….....................….DOA Strikehammer…...............…..……03/08/07 – 03/09/07

Reservation is Made, Post 2 will be Updated!
PICK UP & Drop Off time : 14:00MA - 04:00 MA
PM on EF when Ready to Pick UP.

Thank you for Reservation & Enjoy the Gun!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Yes, I tried a Strikehammer... was the best 42 PED I ever spent. Will certainly keep 15K of PED in my pockets for better things in the future.

;)

yeah, man, main reason i am here, is to actually be able to taste something, to make sure i am not going to make some 17-65k mistake in the future, or whatever. it's so hard to really know how happy you will be with something you've never fired, fapped, been hit in.

rico, i'll be placing my first reservation soon. gl, mates.

Membership Cards

Announcing H&R Circle membership cards! A unique design, personalized with the member's name and a "member since date" is available for each level of membership. These cards are being distributed to current members now, so look for them in H&R Circle member signatures in the near future. Silver, Platinum and VIP cards are being claimed today.

Be the first to claim a Gold or the elusive Black card!

Announcing H&R Circle membership cards! A unique design, personalized with the member's name and a "member since date" is available for each level of membership. These cards are being distributed to current members now, so look for them in H&R Circle member signatures in the near future. Silver, Platinum and VIP cards are being claimed today.

Be the first to claim a Gold or the elusive Black card!

card looks great, thanks guys.

RESERVATION FORM

NAME…...................……..ITEM……..........………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Darth Skippie Boobie…….Omegaton a204……...……03/09/07– 03/10/07

if that isn't enough notice, rico, i can wait and try it saturday-sunday, but i think i want to try out the a204 since i never have even tried the a106.

i'll try to catch you tonight during office hours, if not it can wait until later this weekend. but i been at work all day thinking about dead ambulimax. :p

Last edited:
RESERVATION FORM

…….NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Angel Armor Set (M)…….....….......…..……03/10/07 – 03/11/07

RESERVATION FORM

Darth Skippie Boobie…….....................….Omegaton A204…...............…..……03/09/07 – 03/10/07

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

RESERVATION FORM

Leason BlackRain McMillan……............….Angel Armor (M)…..............…..……03/10/07 – 03/11/07

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

omg, this a204 is good. ambulimax said to tell you they hate you guys, rico and hoos. they said, how dare you make it this easy for me to slay them. thanks for the rental, i'm having a blast.

omg, this a204 is good. ambulimax said to tell you they hate you guys, rico and hoos. they said, how dare you make it this easy for me to slay them. thanks for the rental, i'm having a blast.

:) enjoy!!!

Yes, I am sure the SEG's and Hoggolo will be saying the same tonight as I am tearning them up in the Angel. ;)

I can manage both in my appropriated plated Bear, but in the Angel I expect to see much less fapping. LOL

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

mission accomplished!

nice job, Skippie. :D

Rico.. have you thought of implementing a crafter rentable section?

I know I have quite a few bp's people would like to borrow.. .and I know quite a few bp's I would like to borrow.

Last edited:
Rico.. have you thought of implementing a crafter rentable section?

I know I have quite a few bp's people would like to borrow.. .and I know quite a few bp's I would like to borrow.

Yes, we are working on that section !
It would be helpfull an usefull to know which BP's People are interested in!
So if you can provide the list of wanted BPs, we might see them appear very soon.

Regards,
RICO

High level mining finders (renter would have to pay marked up decay i guess) would be a nice addition imo.

High level mining finders (renter would have to pay marked up decay i guess) would be a nice addition imo.

well noted nvck,

Thank you, finders will be part of future addition.

Regards,
RICO

RESERVATION FORM

…….NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM…….....................………PICK UP – RETURN DATES
Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Salamander (M)…….....….......…..…… 03/15/07 – 03/18/07

Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Salamander (M)…….....….......…..…… 03/22/07 - 03/25/07

Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Salamander (M)…….....….......…..…… 03/29/07 - 04/01/07

RESERVATION FORM

Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Salamander (M)…….....….......…..……03/15/07 - 03/18/07
Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Salamander (M)…….....….......…..……03/22/07 - 03/25/07
Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Salamander (M)…….....….......…..……03/29/07 - 04/01/07

Thank you for Reservation, we wish you ATH!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

RESERVATION FORM

Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Salamander (M)…….....….......…..……03/15/07 - 03/18/07
Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Salamander (M)…….....….......…..……03/22/07 - 03/25/07
Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Salamander (M)…….....….......…..……03/29/07 - 04/01/07

Thank you for Reservation, we wish you ATH!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

I wish for me ATH too for obvious reasons, but to also help my Team Scotland out in WoF!!!!

Go Scotland!!!!!!

Back