~H&R~Circle

RESERVATION FORM

NAME…...................……..ITEM……..........………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Darth Skippie Boobie…….Omegaton a204……...……03/17/07– 03/18/07

gonna strap on my green armor and my green tt suit, and head out to do some st. patrick's day massacre.

hey, why not i'm part irish. :p

RESERVATION FORM

…….NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Darth Skippie Boobie…........….........….Omegaton A204…….....….......…..……03/1707 - 03/18/07

CANCELED!

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Last edited:
Really nice service m8

Iam so happy rico and his partners made it, its a tough world out there and they contunie to trust and support ppl...
great service and nice job....

see you soon m8/// Legolas

APPLICATION FORM

NAME…........................................……….….... ……........………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
Ace BruuD of Spades……….......…........................…….……,…Silver….

Only plain silver for the time being :rolleyes:

APPLICATION FORM

…….….....NAME...................................……….….... ….......………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
Ace BruuD of Spades….......……............…........................…….……Silver….......

Application is Received & Processed.
Instructions:
- Visit H&R CIRCLE Office between 22:00 MA - 04:00 MA.
- Meet Rico or Hoos.
- Review In game Agreement & Agree to Terms, in order proceed further.
- Make a payment for Platinum Membership, according to Fees listed in post 1.

Welcome to H&R CIRCLE & Enjoy your Previleges!

Decision: Applicant is Granted for Silver Membership

APPLICATION FORM

…….….....NAME...................................……….….... ….......………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
Ace BruuD of Spades….......……............…........................…….……Silver….......

Application is Received & Processed.
Instructions:
- Meet Rico or Hoos.
- Review In game Agreement & Agree to Terms, in order proceed further.
- Make a payment for Platinum Membership, according to Fees listed in post 1.

Welcome to H&R CIRCLE & Enjoy your Previleges!

Decision: Applicant is Granted for Silver Membership

Welcome Bruud and congratulations: that had to be the fastest turnaround for an application yet!

Welcome Bruud and congratulations: that had to be the fastest turnaround for an application yet!

Thank you, was planning to become member even before H&R went public.
Will upgrade to at least Gold later on, but needed a fast membership due to the opening of PvP4; Fresh orange juice waiting for me in there :wtg:

Will upgrade to at least Gold later on, but needed a fast membership due to the opening of PvP4; Fresh orange juice waiting for me in there :wtg:

LOL

Gotta love it... welcome, mate.

Welcome to the Circle Bruud! Looking forward to seeing what you will equip yourself with first :wtg:

…….NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Ace BruuD of Spades……................….ES400 Scanner…….....….....…..……2007/22/03 – 2007/23/03

RESERVATION FORM

Ace BruuD of Spades…........….................….ES400…….....….............…..……03/22/07 - 03/23/07

Reservation is Made, Post 2 will be Updated!
PICK UP & Drop Off time : 23:00MA - 04:00 MA
PM on EF when Ready to Pick UP.

Thank you for Reservation, Good Luck!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Only plain silver for the time being :rolleyes:

heard you were coming in, a great addition for the circle, for sure. welcome, bruudster.

Welcome to the Circle Bruud! Looking forward to seeing what you will equip yourself with first :wtg:

Ace BruuD of Spades……................….ES400 Scanner…….....….....…..……2007/22/03 – 2007/23/03

oh, i see you are going to scan those fresh orange juice to death. good luck with that, mate. :p

oh, i see you are going to scan those fresh orange juice to death. good luck with that, mate. :p

:laugh:
borrowed a rifle from a socmate so decided to try the scanner first :D

RESERVATION FORM

NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Micah Hoos McDowell…….....….a204…….....….......…..……23/3/2007– 27/3/2007
Micah Hoos McDowell…….....….med TP chip…….....….......…..……23/3/2007– 27/3/2007
Micah Hoos McDowell…….....….6a plates…….....….......…..……23/3/2007– 27/3/2007
Micah Hoos McDowell…….....….5b plates…….....….......…..……23/3/2007– 27/3/2007
Micah Hoos McDowell…….....….eamp 15…….....….......…..……23/3/2007– 27/3/2007

RESERVATION FORM

Micah Hoos McDowell……..........................a204…….....…................…..……23/3/2007– 27/3/2007
Micah Hoos McDowell……...................…...med TP chip……........…..…..……23/3/2007– 27/3/2007
Micah Hoos McDowell…….....….................6a plates…….....…..........…..……23/3/2007– 27/3/2007
Micah Hoos McDowell…….....….................5b plates…….....…..........…..……23/3/2007– 27/3/2007
Micah Hoos McDowell…….....................….eamp 15…….....…........….....……23/3/2007– 27/3/2007

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

RESERVATION FORM

Ace BruuD of Spades…........…......….Meckel & Loch ML-35…….....…........……03/24/07 - 03/26/07

RESERVATION FORM
Ace BruuD of Spades…........…......….Meckel & Loch ML-35…….....…........……03/24/07 - 03/26/07

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

RESERVATION FORM
Ace BruuD of Spades…........…........….InvestaFoe ES400…….........…........……03/25/07 - 04/01/07

RESERVATION FORM

Ace BruuD of Spades…........…........….InvestaFoe ES400…….........…........……03/25/07 - 04/01/07

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Last edited:
If you browse through post #2 you will notice a couple of nice recent additions to the list of available items ;)

Welcome to the Circle Gurre!

Uber Mag

RICO and I were honored to be featured in the third edition of Uber Mag. I think the article turned out pretty well. Let us know what you think:

Nice service but its sad i cant have at least silver membership sometimes would be nice to use that on my mining trips.
anyway,good luck RICO and Hoos!

I made up a new form for this occasion. :)

UPGRADE FORM

…….............NAME…..................................... ……........………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
Ace BruuD of Spades………............…........................…….……Gold

RESERVATION FORM

Ace BruuD of Spades…….............….Marber Tango Type…….....…....…..……04/01/2007 – 04/02/2007

UPGRADE FORM

.........NAME…................................................................. …...........…........………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
Ace BruuD of Spades………............…............................................................…….……Gold...................

RESERVATION FORM

Ace BruuD of Spades…….............….Marber Tango Type…….....…....…..……04/01/2007 – 04/02/2007

Application for an Upgrade is Received.

Instructions:
- Meet Rico or Hoos.
- Make a payment for Gold Membership, less pro-rated Silver membership Fee.

Enjoy your Previleges!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Opportunity for a few good sponsors!

Thank you to all who have shown interest in becoming a sponsor! We are no longer currently accepting any more sponsors of hunting-type equipment (well, talk to us still if you have a mod fap or great collection of female armor ;) ).

However, we are now considering applications of sponsorship for the following item types:

1. CRAFTING: We are accepting sponsorship applications, and are looking for one or two sponsors who have a wide selection of rare blueprints (or maybe even a personal crafting terminal :D ).

2. MINING: We are accepting sponsorship applications, and are looking for one sponsor with a good cross-section (ore/enmatter) of high-end equipment. This would be items like ED-50/MD-50, unlimited amps, genesis star excavator imp/adj. If you have a high-end L item like a MF-213 Adapted, we would consider constructing a decay-based rental price.

Please read Post #1, and contact RICO if you would like to pursue this opportunity. Please note that the minimum value of the sponsorship is required to be 50k ped.

Looking forward to seeing another few worthy people added to the Circle VIPs!

Last edited:
RESERVATION FORM

Ace BruuD of Spades…….............….DOA Strikehammer…….....…....…..……04/03/2007 – 04/09/2007

Ace BruuD of Spades…….............….Mechel & Loch ML-35 *…….....…....…..……04/03/2007 – 04/09/2007

* leaving OA-103 blueprint with QR 72 as collatoral for ML-35

RESERVATION FORM

Ace BruuD of Spades…….............….DOA Strikehammer…….....…....…..……04/03/2007 – 04/09/2007
Ace BruuD of Spades…….............….Mechel & Loch ML-35 …..….....…..……04/03/2007 – 04/09/2007

* leaving OA-103 blueprint with QR 72 as collatoral for ML-35

PICK UP & Drop Off time : 14:00MA - 04:00 MA

Thank you for Reservation, we wish you MORE ATH!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Last edited:
Back