~H&R~Circle

ANOUNCEMENT

NEW ITEMS ARE ADDED TO RENTAL LIST
VISIT POST 1 FOR MORE DETAILS.

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

…….NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Lee Colonel Bowles…….....................….ML 35 ME…...............…..……04/04/07 – 08/04/07

RESERVATION FORM

…….NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Lee Colonel Bowles…........….................….ML-35ME……...........…........……04/04/07 - 04/08/07

Reservation is Made, Post 2 will be Updated!
PICK UP & Drop Off time : 23:00MA - 04:00 MA
PM on EF when Ready to Pick UP.

Thank you for Reservation, Good Luck!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Thank you Skippie, to point that out!
Post corrected! hehe

hehe, np. ;)

on my next rental, you can just wish me a common hof, would be fine. i hate to sound like a beggar to lootius.

:cool:

Hey Rico for the application form?
thx

sry,
would enter the club.
Any possibility?

sry,
would enter the club.
Any possibility?

Hi sirlobo,

Please read Post 1, if you think you meet the requirments, fill out the Application Form, and we will contact you as soon as possible for an interview.

Best Regards,
RICO

APPLICATION FORM

NAME TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
Sirlobo Karlo Chaparral SILVER

Sirlobo you doesn't meet the qualification requirement i think !

Interesting system, i'd like to get involved in this COT, but it seems that i doesn't meet the qualification requirement (i'll keep building my reputaion and get skills), anyway i'd like to say "congratulations" to the creator of this system, sponsors and members too, its really nice to see people trying to help each other and make their own business based on trust +rep :cool:

Interesting system, i'd like to get involved in this COT, but it seems that i doesn't meet the qualification requirement (i'll keep building my reputaion and get skills), anyway i'd like to say "congratulations" to the creator of this system, sponsors and members too, its really nice to see people trying to help each other and make their own business based on trust +rep :cool:

Thanks for the compliments and your interest! The Circle will be around for a long time, so check back in as you progress.

APPLICATION FORM

…….….......NAME.................................……….…....……...... ..………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
..Sirlobo Karlo Chaparral….......….............…........................……... ...…… …Silver….........

Application is Received & Processed.

Decision: Did NOT Reach the Requirements yet, application postponed!

Last edited:
RESERVATION FORM

Ace BruuD of Spades…….........................….ES-500…….....….......…..……04/11/07 – 04/14/07

RESERVATION FORM

Ace BruuD of Spades…........….................….ES-500……...........…........……04/11/07 - 04/14/07

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

RESERVATION FORM

Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Set 5B Armor Plates…….....….......…..……4/11/07 – 4/18/07

Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Set 5D Armor Plates…….....….......…..……4/11/07 – 4/18/07

RESERVATION FORM

Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Set 5B Armor Plates…….....….......…..……4/11/07 – 4/18/07
Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Set 5D Armor Plates…….....….......…..……4/11/07 – 4/18/07

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

RESERVATION FORM

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

What? Skippie and everyone else get "Hope you get an ATH" and all I get is "Good luck"? LOL

I won't need luck... I will make it.

:D

Thanks again for a fantastic service you guys.

damn, don't none of you ppl ever want to rent some imp 2870.

hehe, jk, and bump for my circle mates.

damn, don't none of you ppl ever want to rent some imp 2870.

hehe, jk, and bump for my circle mates.

Need one more upgrade for that ;)

What? Skippie and everyone else get "Hope you get an ATH" and all I get is "Good luck"? LOL

We treat our members as individuals, not numbers ;)
Thus, I am sure RICO recognized that you actually did need some good luck, and it was a well-thought-out comment :cool:

Thus, I am sure RICO recognized that you actually did need some good luck, and it was a well-thought-out comment :cool:

hehe.. I know... Rico is a great guy and I just love busting his chops a bit.

Hoos, never met you... although I hear you are a good guy as well, so thanks for letting me be a small part of your H&R Family.

LOL... ok wish you NUMBER 1 ATH!

Agree with Hoos, :) wise words!!

RESERVATION FORM

Ace BruuD of Spades…….............….Angel Armor (M)…….....…....…..……04/13/2007 – 04/16/2007

Ace BruuD of Spades…….............….Mechel & Loch ML-35 *…….....…....…..……04/13/2007 – 04/16/2007

* leaving OA-103 blueprint with QR 72 as collatoral for ML-35

RESERVATION FORM

Ace BruuD of Spades…….............….Angel Armor (M)…….....…....…..……04/13/2007 – 04/16/2007
Ace BruuD of Spades…….............….Mechel & Loch ML-35 *……......…....04/13/2007 – 04/16/2007

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Reservation Form said:

Thank you for Reservation, Good Luck collecting lots of Noob Loot! :)

nice service, but since your last PM where you brutally refused negotating on selling a weapon I'm very reluctant and my trust is blown away. Especially as you didn't want to specify a price and contacted me yourself.

A strange world full of strange people.
But whatever you say or do, I'll stay nice to you ... sorry :p

Lol Skippie.....Rico...+rep for an interesting business

Back