~H&R~Circle

RESERVATION FORM

NAME: Darth Skippie Boobie
ITEM: Viking Male

PICK UP – RETURN DATES
4/13/07 - 4/15/07​

You only need to wish me a HoF in WoF, thanks. Go U.S.A.!!!

RESERVATION FORM

ITEM: A204

PICK UP – RETURN DATES
4/13/07 - 4/15/07​

RESERVATION FORM

ITEM: Adj Fap

PICK UP – RETURN DATES
4/14/07 - 4/15/07​

Note to Rico and Hoos: If renting multiple items is a problem, I can leave collateral in the way of diamonds up to 30k PEDs tt to secure the smaller stuff. Thanks. May not need the FAP, dependent if i can line up Doer or someone else to FAP ME during WoF. Only require the adj fap if I need to fap myself and only for Sat-Sun. Will need the Viking Male and a204 on Friday for some warm ups at the temple for Saturday's event. Thanks.

RESERVATION FORM

…….NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Darth Skippie Boobie…….............….Viking Armor Set (M)…….......…..……04/13/2007 – 04/15/2007
Darth Skippie Boobie…….........................….A204…….........................…....04/13/2007 – 04/15/2007

Darth Skippie Boobie……......................….Adj Fap……........................…....04/14/2007 – 04/15/2007

Collateral of 30K in Diamons accepted.

Reservation is Made, Post 2 will be Updated!
PICK UP & Drop Off time : 23:00MA - 04:00 MA
PM on EF when Ready to Pick UP.

Thank you for Reservation, wish you HOF!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

thank you, rico. :)

RESERVATION FORM

…….NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Darth Skippie Boobie…….............….Viking Armor Set (M)…….......…..……04/13/2007 – 04/15/2007
Darth Skippie Boobie…….........................….A204…….........................…....04/13/2007 – 04/15/2007

Darth Skippie Boobie……......................….Adj Fap……........................…....04/14/2007 – 04/15/2007

Collateral of 30K in Diamons accepted.

Thank you for Reservation, wish you HOF!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

as asked by rico, reservation amended to reflect change of reservation:

Darth Skippie Boobie…….............….Viking Armor Set (M)…….......…..……04/14/2007 – 04/15/2007

APPLICATION FORM

NAME…........................................……….….... ……........………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP

Mac Red Longhair..........................................................................VIP.

Last edited:
APPLICATION FORM

…….….......NAME.................................……….…....……...... ..………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
..Mac Red Longhair….......….............…........................……... ...…… …VIP….........

Application is Received & Processed.

Instructions:
- Visit H&R CIRCLE Office between 22:00 MA - 04:00 MA.
- Meet Rico or Hoos.
- Review In game Agreement & Agree to Terms, in order proceed further.

Welcome to H&R CIRCLE & Enjoy your Previleges!

Decision: Applicant is Granted for VIP Membership,

Last edited:
APPLICATION FORM

NAME…........................................……….….... ……........………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP

Mac Red Longhair..........................................................................Platinum

awesome. nice to see you apply, red.

RESERVATION FORM

Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Set 5D Armor Plates…….....….......…..……04/24/2007 – 05/01/2007
Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Set 5B Armor Plates…….....….......…..……04/24/2007 – 05/01/2007

RESERVATION FORM

Leason BlackRain McMillan…........….Set 5D Armor Plates……......…..……04/24/2007 – 04/01/2007
Leason BlackRain McMillan…........….Set 5B Armor Plates……......…..……04/24/2007 – 04/01/2007

Thank you for Reservation, wish you ATH!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Waiting for Rico to make if official,, we did meet and finalize :)

Welcome aboard Redster, you are now officially a part of our family,
On behalf of COT members, I wish you all the best and hope your goals in EU will be met, and even exceed your expectations.

Thank you all. Now I can get to work and try to find some more items.

Woooohoooo... Welcome, Redster!

ANOUNCEMENT:

New Section is Added to Post 3

======================================
WE ARE CURRENTLY BUYING:
======================================
Please do NOT hesitate to Contact us, if you are selling any of listed items below:

VIKING ARMOR SET (F) .......................... - 1 SET
SALAMANDER ARMOR SET (F) ......a...... - 1 SET
THUNDERBIRD ARMOR SET (F) ............ - 1 SET
ANGEL ARMOR SET (F) ............................ - 1 SET
RESURRECTION CHIP ............................... - 1 Unit

Last edited:
Welcome Redster :)

RESERVATION FORM

Leason BlackRain McMillan…….....….Set Angel Armor (M)…….....….......…..……05/02/2007 – 05/06/2007

And wish me a lot of big fat HoF's!!! LOL

RESERVATION FORM

Leason BlackRain McMillan…........….Angel Armor Set (M)……......…..……05/02/2007 – 05/06/2007

Thank you for Reservation, wish you lots of big fat HoF's!!!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

ANOUNCEMENT:

POST 2 - Updated

• New Items
  • Price Adjustment

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Last edited:
APPLICATION FORM

……......................NAME…...................................….............................…TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….................................…....................….………Gold….

APPLICATION FORM

……......................NAME…...................................…............. ................…TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
.............…Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….................................….............. ......….………Gold

Application is Received & Processed.

Instructions:
- Visit H&R CIRCLE Office between 22:00 MA - 04:00 MA.
- Meet Rico or Hoos.
- Review In game Agreement & Agree to Terms, in order proceed further.
- Make a payment for Gold Membership, according to Fees listed in post 1.

Welcome to H&R CIRCLE & Enjoy your Previleges!

Decision: Applicant is Granted for GOLD Membership ( Co-signed by Mac Red Longhair "Redster" )

Last edited:
ANOUNCEMENT:

POST 2 - Updated
  • New Items

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Morning Rico,

When you get a chance can you modify my soc listing. I am in NBK now vice Engineers.

Thanks

ANOUNCEMENT:

POST 2 - Updated
  • New Items

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

I may have to rent that wormhole chip and resurrection chip myself to test them out :)

ANOUNCEMENT:

POST 1 - Updated
  • NEW - Items Access Hierarchy is added to Post 1.
1.JPG

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

ANOUNCEMENT:

POST 1 - Updated
  • NEW - Items Access Hierarchy is added to Post 1.
1.JPG

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

I am very excited about being able to offer this new Access Hierarchy to Circle members. For one, it gives members the potential to get outfitted with everything they need for a big game hunt. Example: A platinum member could now rent Angel Armor, an ML-35 and a set of 5b plates, at the same time, all for 115 ped.

Happy hunting!

Back