nea was set to pk on...

:) lol at that , pretty funny actually :laugh:

I had a great time mining, possibly due to all the peds flying thru the air @ Neas lol =)

Weehaaa

I just might try that out tonight too :D :yay:

That hof is worth nothing, when shooting noobs with no guns.

There is no other way to get on the board nowdays....

Still an acheivement that after one or two they didnt all sod off! :D

Smart move from quetesh, it will soon be lagfree again!

Like shooting fish in a barrel! :rolleyes:

Shooting defenceless n00b's is an achievement? Riiiight!

if i was landowner i did this a lot sooner

what is the taxes from sweaters ??

so beat it go sweat another place

after they are gone turn PVP off

problem solved

gratz gunzy, pretty long spree :yay:

kill ´em sweaters :laugh:

and the sweaters come back ;)

peds may be gone, sweat not :D

he gets no cash from pking too

there was no prob before, at least none i saw

well after the sweaters have gotten a new place they wil stay there i think
or else PVP @ nea the sequel

the landowner must wanted to get rid of the sweaters why else pvp on

well my loots havent been that great latly so when i was told that nea´s place now enabled pvp i got the urge to go get me gunz and se whats up :),......

we dont hate sweaters we just love pk :)

:handgun: :sniper: :whip:

Well, gratz on setting the bar pretty high for the REAL PvP stats.
Long as everyone is having fun, what the hell?

maybe we need a subsection for lame achievements.

then again akoz 260+ top pk ath was just noobs at oxford. guess all those pk aths are lame.

Pretty weak.

Remember this is the fresh blood, the new people the game needs that you just alienate and drive off. Good job.

sorry gunz,u wont get my gratz,i was one of the "murdered" by him or her or whatever,i was sweating a ambu till he or she or whatever came and chopped me in the back with his or her or whatever katsuichi...
real achievement in pvp,like the name says is "player versus player",not player versus unarmored and unarmed noob (yeah,i'm a noob what the hell ),so lame achievement.
Sweaters,keep the faith,nea's belong to US! :sweat:
hell yeah!

oh nea's pvp turned on, thats why ppl tried to shoot me, couldn't get shot though for some reason o_O only other ppl were dying at the tt where i was standing :laugh:

u are that stupid, and I think the landowner did no good for himself setting ambuland (sweaters land so far) to PK.

Last week, when I was down there sweating, ratr33 got a 13k HoF on Ambu, and killed only the dry ones to protect sweaters from dieing useless. That was TAX for landowner.

Now I think noone goes there to sweat, noone goes there to protect the sweaters, noone goes there to heal the sweater.
Loot will go down, because all the wastet PEDs, Ammo shot on Ambus, Decay of ME and FAPs from healers, countet to the Lootpool of that Ambuland.

So it will a decrease in earning tax on that LA.

The MidLVL hunters wont go there hunting ambus, because they also will be only frag food to some stupid PKers.

If you like PK go to Oil Rigg, take part at Landgrab, enter PVP3, but why killing some noobs that only want getting enough sweat to afford there their next little hunt.
If you just want to get a HoF PK, buy it. Its easy possible buying it. Give 300 Noobs 1 PED therefor they stand in a row at Oxfort and you may kill all of them. They will be lucky and you got your ATH PK. Its same thing than slaying sweaters without guns and armor at Neas.

Why want you to destroy this place where lots of people came toghether every day, the last weeks and months.

There allways have been enough Ambus for everyone. The pure hunters and the Sweaters. A little north of the TP hundrets of Ambus to kill for pure hunters, because sweaters mostly went south,east or west.

Ok there sometimes was a little lagg, and sometimes it happend that this area crashed. But that may happen. Don´t care. Everyone had lots of fun, but fun ends when beeing shot down every minute. So most will leave this real good place and look for another nice place to sweat.

Maybe Emerald Lakes, sweating Exa Dominants. Maybe we should ask RobRoy dropping some Ambu DNA to have another nice place to meet, where poor people may sweat in peace and hunters still go on killing what comes to their guns, and other hunters just only kill the dry ones to do the sweaters a little favor with the chance to global on it.
RobRoy surely will be happy getting the tax income Quetsch got so far on his Ambuland.

Thats my 2 pec !

I was killed by Gunzy while checking auctions @ Nea's. Impressive achievement we have here, right?

La owner doesnt care about noosb having fun or making money sweating. La's are for hunters / miners to to some slaughtering, they don't want huge lag or annoying noobs in the way.

La owner doesnt care about noosb having fun or making money sweating. La's are for hunters / miners to to some slaughtering, they don't want huge lag or annoying noobs in the way.

But they should car.

Have been at Nea´s when sweat partys where going on?
I have been there very often. Do you know how sweat partys work?

Most time of the day there have benn 30-40 people at Nea´s sometimes more then 50. With the party is at least 1 or 2 skilled Mid-Level Hunters with the ability to kill an Ambu in nearly no time.

It takes for that lots of sweaters less than a minute to dry out an Ambu, then it will be killed by the Hunters.
Thats about 60 Kills/h = 1440 Kills/day, not that bad for the landowner, isn´t it ???

The same Mid Level Hunters now entering Nea´s, move some steps away from TP and will be die by one or two shots from Marber Brave.
No time to Kill 1 Ambu.
Ok PKers may kill some of the Ambus close to TP, but there is noone pulling Ambus from far south close to revival, where this will be sweatet and then killed.

Every Day I have been there I saw Hunters killing Ambus, they didn´t care if there have been sweaters or not, they just went there to do some kills on animals they have the abillity to kill. I said it in my last post, enough Ambus for Hunters and Sweaters.
But this Mid-Level Hunters now will also be killed by stupid PKers.
Its a major loss for the landowner.

And whats about the miners, they also will be shot down.
As it was nice sweaters land, every noob miner could enter Nea´s and drop the bombs and mines.
It was possible to prospect a large area without getting attacked by any Ambu, because this have been pulled to the sweaters and mid level hunters close to revival.
Now its PK, a noob miner enters Nea´s and gets killed some steps away from TP. No time to drop any bomb or probe. No mining = no income from mining tax.

PK on LA is the most stupid thing a landowner can do. Maybe it will be great fun doing a PK event on an LA and therefor set the area to PK, but its stupid do this for general. i think Quetsch will learn this lesson and set back to normal and give shit to the PKers.
PKers don´t pay tax on LA but they keep of others doing it!

Those short sighted yes, building a community at rei could have its advantages long term. Those noobs may get attached to the tp and come back to hunt later on.

I always run north to the dense spawn anyhow, I couldnt care less about a few ppl around the tp, they wont be on my screen when i begin my hunt.

I hunt there and I havent found any of the new players annoying.

Its obviously akoz who set it to pk, i watched qetech or whatever the new LA owner watching and whenever she disconnected akoz suddenly logged in and appeared.

well after the sweaters have gotten a new place they wil stay there i think
or else PVP @ nea the sequel

the landowner must wanted to get rid of the sweaters why else pvp on

Landowner was only trying to make a bunch of whiners happy.
Good luck with that.

Land owner just announced in another thread that it was a mistake to turn on PVP and she will turn it off as soon as the 24 hour no change timer expires.

nice... :) i had a lot of fun to day there too... :p

LOL, nice one gunz...

And to the whiners, it was not only nubs falling to his guns. (though there was enough dead orange laying about to make some nice juice)

;)

If you do not like PvP..... stay the hell out of it!!!!

If you did not know it is PvP.... well now you do...

Good one Gunzy!!!

HAHAHHA THATS AWSOME! :yay: :nutkick:

I showed up to watch and expecting to get PKd but I was never even shot at. It was entertaining for the short time I was there though.

Back