Eesti meeskond

Maska

Grammar Police
Society
Supremacy Reign
Mario Maska Macique
Estonia: Eesti meeskond

Hey all from Estonian team.

Im afraid i cant attend the qualifying round myself. Since it's my mom's b-day in a restaurant. Please go attend the qualifiers. Try getting curious and anomaalia to join too..

regards,
maska

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll talk to them online today.

J.

Who is gonna attend today?

98% I'm in

Hey ! I saw the results! Good work guys!
Waiting for next round myself

Hello Estonia.

Welcome to Stage 2.

Your Round One Hunt will be against Ireland.

Please contact Ireland as soon as possible to agree one of the following time-slots for the Weekend coming.

Then Team Captains PM me to let me know which slot you have chosen; Only do this once you have BOTH agreed the time.

Available Start Times are:

Saturday 17th March: 00:00 (midnight friday)

Saturday 17th March: 14:00

Saturday 17th March: 18:00

Saturday 17th March: 22:00

Sunday 18th March: 12:00

Sunday 18th March: 16:00

If you cannot field any hunters at any of these times and no other slot can easily be found, your team will score 0 and the Tournament will progress.

Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

...Please let me know your times by Thursday Midnight if possible.

Hurrikane

id like to know the times that will be suitable to all cause i dont know most of you. and then either me or anyone else who all agree on can talk to ireland team.

id also like to know what times on the list evreyone would be suited with and then either me or someone else who evreyone agree on could contact irish team.

ma tahaksin teada aegasid nimekirjast mis kõigile sobiksid ja siis saan kas mina või keegi teine kellega kõik nõus oleksid iiri meeskonnaga arutada.

mulle endale sobiksid kõik õhtused ajad (mitte see kella 2`ne laupäeval ega see kell 12 pühapäeval)

<please translate or remove, Rule #26 says English only on this Forum:) Don't worry, every country has done it... Hurrikane>

is translated now only the last bit i added later was not in both languages @ start

Last edited:
I already contacted Photon to find out what times they find the most suitable.

muide, ma ei oel kindel kas saan ise osa võtta, sest olen levist väljas reede kuni pühapäev. kui hästi läheb, olen õhtul tagasi, aga kindlalt ei tea veel.

ehk siis, leidke veel liitujaid!

<please translate or remove, Rule #26 says English only on this Forum>

J.

Hey all
My time scedule for weekend is quite dense. I try to be online in those times

SATURDAY 14.00 (16.00 Estonian time)
SUNDAY 12.00 & 16.00 (14.00 & 18.00 Estonian time)

ALL Estonian teammembers, PLZ state your availability or preferred time here ASAP.

As Lugzan most likely cannot attend, we need a new leader for that particular hunt--> any volunteers?

EDIT; I did some spying :D best time for Ireland is SUNDAY 16.00 (18.00 Estonian time), could we make this time to fit for us??

EDIT2 We need a team of 4 ppl, please spread the word among the estonians.

Last edited:
Hey all
My time scedule for weekend is quite dense. I try to be online in those times

SATURDAY 14.00 (16.00 Estonian time)
SUNDAY 12.00 & 16.00 (14.00 & 18.00 Estonian time)

ALL Estonian teammembers, PLZ state your availability or preferred time here ASAP.

As Lugzan most likely cannot attend, we need a new leader for that particular hunt--> any volunteers?

EDIT; I did some spying :D best time for Ireland is SUNDAY 16.00 (18.00 Estonian time), could we make this time to fit for us??

We need a team of 8 ppl, please spread the word among the estonians.

You only need a Team of 1-4 to compete:)

sunday 16.00 is ok for me! I'll be there!

Sunday works for me too. But i need some reminders :ahh:

Sunday is good cos friday and saturday usually = party

Last edited:
Ok cool! I've already PMd Hurrikane, that sunday 16:00 is good for us.
I'll tell the Irish to pm hurrikane too, since they said in their thread that they should be back to normal drunk level after the holidays by sunday :p

niisiis.. kytame iirlaste persed kuumaks 16:00 MA aeg (18.00 kohalik)
<so... let's have a good hunt with the irish 16.00 MA time (18.00 local)>

a good time for the hunt will be fun and lets beat them (or become poor trying)
il be there @ 16:00 MA time on sunday :)
hea aeg jahiks anname neile tappa (või jääme vaeseks üritades) olen kell 16:00 seal MA aja järgi

Võiks isegi varem kokku saada, et arutada jahistrateegiaid. Et kas teha kõik neljakesi koos või jaguneda 2:2. Vastavalt kellel on robotiarmorit või ei ole. Kui mul hästi läheb, saan salamandri+6a ja improved fireforge 8k :) Siis võiks küll neid suuri warriore jahtida :D

translation <Oh i think we could get together sooner and dream about getting salamander+6a and iff8k. Then we should see if we have robot armor or not. >

kes tiimis on siis?... ma kardan et 18.03 (18.00 kohalik aeg) ei ole hea aeg minujaoks, aga kui vaja siis korraldan nii et olen kohal... andke teada kas on vaja lisajõude

<please remove or translate, that old Rule #26 again...:) Hurrikane>

Last edited by a moderator:
As of now, me, Anomaalia, Henri and Godess are in team. But a substitute to show up just in case is also welcome.

kes tiimis on siis?... ma kardan et 18.03 (18.00 kohalik aeg) ei ole hea aeg minujaoks, aga kui vaja siis korraldan nii et olen kohal... andke teada kas on vaja lisajõude

<please remove or translate, that old Rule #26 again...:) Hurrikane>

Translation for Hurrikane :D

18.00 local time is not good for RIX, but if needed he will make it.

We have a team, great :wtg:
Ppl, we need to meet atleast 30 minutes before the start to discuss about some stuff. Don't be late :D

Henri; put those yellow stickynotes all over your appartment as reminders :laugh:

il be on earlier then
to discuss evreything that needs discussing

hmm aguess we have team together, but still im unsure if I make it to that time:confused:

Don't know if we've mad eouselves clear.. so... just to make it crystal!

We accept the time Sunday 16:00 MA time!

HEy! I'm ready for sunday! have a vigi + 6a and also ghost + 5a.
Unfortunately didnt get the iff8k.
So... we meet 17:00 estonian time? at Jason?

I'll be there

Team Ireland are good for Sunday 16:00 too. We've also confirmed this with Hurrikane.

Thanks.

Photon.

Hello Team Estonia;

Firstly apologies for the delayed Update of the Scores on the ***WarSheet***; we are compiling and confirming scores from a very chaotic weekend and RL stuff doesn't help! The Update will be there by tonight (I did say Monday/Tuesday:)).

But to keep you all busy in the meantime;

Your next hunt, Round 2, is against South Africa;

Can you please contact South Africa and arrange one of the following hunt times for next weekend.

Remember, there isn't much flexibility, and several teams have already fielded less than 4 hunters in the matches up to now.

Available Start Times:

00:00 Saturday 24th March (friday midnight)

12:00 Saturday 24th March

16:00 Saturday 24th March

00:00 Sunday 25th March(saturday midnight)

12:00 Sunday 25th March

16:00 Sunday 26th March

Please Note; time-slots have changed slightly from those offered in Round 1.

Thanks for your continued patience and excellent co-operation.

Also, to all Team Captains:

Please read this carefully, it's important!

The advent of MA's excellent contribution of Winner's Jackets has led to the need for a rule change, which is;

For the remainder of this Stage, Stage 2(rounds 2 and 3) all rules regarding Teams, Recruiting and Substitutes stay the same.

When the 12 lucky teams progress and reach Stage 3, these rules will be changed to allow any signed Substitutes the chance to hunt. The Teams will be listed as a team of up to 12 (if FULL), with all eligible to form the hunt team of 1 to 4 for the Hunts in Stage 3. As with Stage 2, there will be 3 hunts for each Team in this Stage.

It is intended that all team use Stage 3 to refine, bolster and sort out their teams into the best line-up for winning. For this purpose, during Stage 3, team members who have dropped out are allowed to re-apply, and should be asked first, if possible (especially if they did not Hunt when in the Team before) before new signings are added.

For Stages 4 and 5 (5 being the Final), the 6 remaining Teams cannot drop or lose any players. The Teams must use the members they have settled on by the end of Stage 3. Teams not FULL (12 signed members) can still add hunters until FULL, but as before, only with 24 hours notice before a hunt.
The idea is you only enter Stage 4 with a Team that DESERVES TO BE THERE.
So it is up to the Captains to make sure that: Those who have not hunted do so in the rest of Stage 2, or during Stage 3. The substitute rule has been relaxed to allow this to be easier. By the end of Stage 3, going through to Stage 4, your team will be final unless not already FULL.

Why these new rules?

The Tournament started out with the intention of ensuring all those who applied, no matter what their skills or equipment, would get the chance to Hunt for their Country. This has so far been happening; Through the Qualifiers, and Stages 2 and 3, each team will have had 4-7 hunts, and availability issues and good teamwork have ensured that most have, or will have, hunted if they wanted to.

As you are all aware, the Teams sense the need to win and are tuning their team for victory; it makes sense that towards the end, higher-skilled players will make up the bulk of the teams competing. This is now inevitable and must be expected.

With the Prizes in mind, I needed the Rules to ensure that those in the Winning Team (which will be up to 12) have as much right to their prizes as possible, and have not just jumped into a gap in the team and "won" without hunting. All Captains should handle this refining process as fairly as they can, I do not wish to recieve tearful PM's from those leaving or dropped without good reason or the chance to prove themselves.

Hope this is all ok, as it opens up the teams and builds momentum for the Final:).

Confirmed Hunt-Times as soon as possible please.
Hurrikane

Hi,
as far as i know we are against you this weekend.

Currently we are thinking of Saturday 24 at 16h00.

Will this suit you guys/gals as well?

MP

Back