Stuck at an outpost and need help?

jonboy

Old Alpha
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Jonboy
Stuck at an outpost and tried to get out but always get killed and revive back at the same place?

Well fear not, The Calypso Rescue Team is here to help! We have been providing a free service of getting you out of tricky spots for over a year and still we hear responses of “if only I had know”.

Well thanks to 711 he is going to sticky this for potential future rescuees.

If you need help visit us at www.euforces.com and visit our [URL="http://v2.euforces.com/?page_id=91&wpforumaction=viewforum&f=4.0]rescue channel [/URL]easily found on the front page. Post your ingame name, coordinates and the time you will most likely be on. We will then post when we can make it and get you out of there.

As I said above it’s a free service all we ask is if you make it out before we get there let us know and to keep checking your post for updates.

Hopefully you wont need us but we are here for you should you need us.

Last edited:
Just wanted to bump this so everyone who may need the service is aware of it. :)

Last edited:
stuck

hi i am stuck at an op on amethera it actually the house of a landowner the cords are 11561 20744

if someone could help would be nice :)

ty alot :yay:
+ rep

it was really helpfull adding alien on msn : it was fast and a handfull ^^
check out their rescue channel if you need help

just to say that the site has changed slightly but the Rescue Channel should still be easy to find :)

let us know if you think changes are needed

Thanks

Jonboy

i'm a noob that needs to be rescued :p

stuck in amethera, outpost, coords 8000,19400

i'm surrounded by atroxes, help please! :ahh:

Please follow the hints given at www.euforces.com.

Make a new post - Dont make comments in an allready open tree

State your position, ingame name and MA time when we possible could see you online.

Regards Coachman

Great service. Wish I had this 2 years ago when I first started and was stuck at outpost west of Argus for a week surrounded by atraxes.
+rep

Thanks for the support

Its nice to be appreciated :)

can some one sit at the west fort troy outpost.
done more than a few rescues from there.
hanging up my gun and matter finder for a few weeks.

I was thinking what thing you people could have. Just an idea though.
An instant messenger on the site in flash. The form to be rescued in flash, and the trapped person sends a distress message with details.
Members have a program which is a very simple browser, and appears over EU like peass does. The browser just has the simple flash media, which the form is also on, when the message is received it makes noise to alert a member of a signal. the member then takes a look and can view the message live. Then they can proceed to rescue.
Perhaps though just a very simple flash chat, and is shown in the browser while in eu, so other people can chat to members at the same time. Of course could turn into a chat room, but chat rooms are not really that popular.

Its just something I thought of for something else for a live alerter application.
It would be cool to just call a member very quick :)

I'm for that idea of like the ingame notification thing - would be cool

I have always had to find my way out and there was one time I go stuck real bad - this is a great service , I wish I had known , I will add some rep for this

On a side note please be a little patient to get a reply. We cant gaurentee instant service as most of us are based in Europe so are at work during the week days. We had a recent incident where someone had to wait 18mins before i could reply to his request for help. Apparently he now thinks our service "sucks" :(

:headbang: CRT Rocks! :headbang:

You guys are always so friendly and courteous, not to mention the outstanding service you provide. I can't understand how anyone could possibly equate that with "sucks". Give me his name and Ill take him on a little TP run to Pvp4.
Actually, im pretty bad at pvp, so maybe we can just feed him to Skalman.
:handgun:

Blackjack :cowboy:

On a side note please be a little patient to get a reply. We cant gaurentee instant service as most of us are based in Europe so are at work during the week days. We had a recent incident where someone had to wait 18mins before i could reply to his request for help. Apparently he now thinks our service "sucks" :(

Wow, a whole 18 minutes? Gee, y'all can't react fater than that?
Hell. don't you realize that 18 minutes o the guys life was WASTED cause you let him sit there all that time.

poor, poor n00b.

(in case there is doubt, the above was posted in sarcasm mode)

In my n00b days, i woulda been happy to only wait 18 minutes for rescue, but I didn't know about CRT, back then. I had to find my own way out most of the time.

Really great service jonboy :yay:

I distinctly remember when I was a n00bie, I have got stuck on one outpost too.

It was just right of the Memorial Island, there is some LA with little pesky Merps :rolleyes: and those rascals always got me, because they see and attack on quite long distance and the spawn there was so thick, that there was virtually no way to keep them out of the radar. It really was very frustrating and took me many hours & few tens of attempts to get out of that Merp hellhole :rolleyes:

Reps for that and keep on good work ;)

Great Idea

I know I needed this service a few times, mostly I was able to get out after many trys, but once I met someone who was nice enough to get me to a teleporter. This is by far the best Idea I ever herd of (mind you I only joined sunday so I am still new) But I hope this keeps going. One hopes one doesn't need this service but with the luck I have respawning at some remote outpost who knows hehe. Keep up the great work!

But I hope this keeps going. One hopes one doesn't need this service but with the luck I have respawning at some remote outpost who knows hehe. Keep up the great work!

Fear not we are here to stay! :)

Thx for all your support we really appreciate it ;)

But if you really don't got time to wait, you could try to consoult the Survival map where some escape routes are lined up; Click Here!

And if you need a faster service just add one of us in the Calypso Rescue Team to your friendslist if you see one of us, and just pm us if you ever get stuck or a friend needs help. We mostly hangout in Fort Fury.

I haven't used your service, but I use your survival map. :)

A friend used your service {had to wait about 20 minutes :) } and when he was safe, offered his 2 rescuers some PED they refused the money.

+++++++rep for the CRT

CRT+++ from me to. I did my first team hunt from camp phoenix to spiral moutain through to strength keep with them, and that was only my second day! (i.e. 5 days ago) And then they rescued me when I got TP'd to an outpost in the middle of nowhere (far SW of Twin Peaks) after getting balsted by drones.
I managed to make it 75% solo to Fort Argus from Fort Ares (yes i know that's not the way it's supposed to happen... but I got revived at the outpost far SW of Argus. Lots of atrax.). The run North past the bluegrass (yes, dodge thsoe armax) from Aegis Mound is pleasant.... very pretty ^_^

On my first day I was revived at the outpost SSE of PA across the river after being eaten by fishes. Took me 6 hours to get back. Athrox aren't supposed to swim.

These guys rock, i have tagged along with then twice now, when i was bored and i had an awesome time.
The first time we took on some Atrox stalkers and some spiders, while waiting at an outpost for some people that got stuck.

These guys are not only helping noobs, but excellent to team hunt with.

Keep up the good work mates.

:beerchug:
MP

Back