Stuck at an outpost and need help?

A New Year bump for the CRT:yay::yay:

Hail to EU-forces

ty so much

The online maps saved me quite a bit of frustration/time.

+rep

Heelp needed - Can´t find teleporter - Amethera Outback Land #42

Hi! According to Jamira´s Revival Map there should be a teleporter near the revival terminal: Amethera Outback Land #42 owned by Patrik Stormer Deluxe. I simply can´t find it, does anybody know in which direction to go?

Hi! According to Jamira´s Revival Map there should be a teleporter near the revival terminal: Amethera Outback Land #42 owned by Patrik Stormer Deluxe. I simply can´t find it, does anybody know in which direction to go?

there is no teleporter close to stormland.

you may run from revival at this LA directly north. Your out of the LA very fast (no more big Neconu killing you again and again)

straight north you will enter Quetesh´s Argo Land, revive there and you will be very close to New Swizerland TP (don´t revive befor you entered this LA or you will be back at Stormland ;) )

a few steps north of this revival is the TP

bump bump bump

Can I just add that if you're being "rescued" it is really, really important to listen to what the person/s helping you say. If they say "Don't shoot", "Stay back a little way" or "Stand still if you're hit so I can heal you" they are saying it for a very good reason.

I've been regularly helping people out of the outpost west of Troy lately and a few folk have been really nice; having said that a number of people have ignored me saying "Please don't shoot at the robots because they will kill you" with messy results. I'm sorry but if you have no or weak armour and an unamped Opalo a Warrior Gen 04 is not a viable target for you; even the weak drones will burn through your OJs like butter :(.

I never mind helping players who are stuck but it's a bit frustrating when you have to TP back to the outpost to fetch them again because they refused to stay safe and heed what you're saying :silly2:

Can I just add that if you're being "rescued" it is really, really important to listen to what the person/s helping you say. If they say "Don't shoot", "Stay back a little way" or "Stand still if you're hit so I can heal you" they are saying it for a very good reason.

I've been regularly helping people out of the outpost west of Troy lately and a few folk have been really nice; having said that a number of people have ignored me saying "Please don't shoot at the robots because they will kill you" with messy results. I'm sorry but if you have no or weak armour and an unamped Opalo a Warrior Gen 04 is not a viable target for you; even the weak drones will burn through your OJs like butter :(.

I never mind helping players who are stuck but it's a bit frustrating when you have to TP back to the outpost to fetch them again because they refused to stay safe and heed what you're saying :silly2:

I guess I will never make it in CRT.
I went to help a friend of a friend once, and she started chasing Fuga and chirpy around. I told her to not do that.
She ignored me and ran off after a chirp, a few minutes later she called for help, and then was back at revival. (she met some atrox, again)
So second time, I get her out, and she does it again.
We left her there and went on.

Sorry, not enough patience on my part.

Kudos to CRT members.

Got any status PaladinEEC? are you out?

I´m out!

Hi Harald! Yes, I´m out, and I was wrong about Jamira´s Revival Map: the portal I was looking for was far north - the map is correct and it was just me getting tired i suspect.

Just want to thank everybody here at the forum, it´s fantastic to get help from you almost whatever the matter :)

Hi Harald! Yes, I´m out, and I was wrong about Jamira´s Revival Map: the portal I was looking for was far north - the map is correct and it was just me getting tired i suspect.

Just want to thank everybody here at the forum, it´s fantastic to get help from you almost whatever the matter :)

Hei again PaladinEEC, glad to hear you got out :)

Yeah the forum is a great place to get help and gain information :)

What a useful service!

I've actually gotten a little stuck myself - some outpost on the northwest end of southern most landmass of E.. eh.. I can't remember the continent name - but whichever one you start off on - but I did figure out how to get "unstuck" from there, and now it's become something of a game for me:

Find the most difficult place to get to, get there, take a screenshot, and get back to "civilization".

Yesterday I made it to the oil fields, now I'm hanging around the outpost there. Yep, it was a nightmare trek to get there, as most creatures eat me in a single bite, but I know how I got there and how to get back!

Give me some time and I just might end up joining the rescue squad!

~I

:yay::yay::yay::revive::revive::revive::yay::yay::yay:

Just a remainder for the service

some outpost on the northwest end of southern most landmass of E.. eh..
lol, it took me a little while to figure out where that could have been.
Must have been the outpost west of Troy?

Greetings. I am hoping that this service is still available. I am currently stuck at an outpost surrounded, literally) by Falxangius (Falxangi ?) with no armor or ammo. I spent some time trying to extricate myself by getting the critters to chase me away from a central path and will continue to do this for a while. If I can't make it in a couple days, I may be whining for some assistance.

Thanx

What are your coordinates? I can try to assist in drawing them away, but not sure how effective that will be if the spawn is high

Johned,

Thanx for the offer. I just made it out and to Wolverine Hope after a coupla hours of manipulating the nasty little things. Thank God I could outrun an Atrox for a while.:wtg:

lol, this is going to sound really stupid but i'm stuck at fort medusa revival :ahh:
The problem is (and i don't know how it got there) but there's a molisk gatherer at the exit of the revival building and i get killed by it everytime i try to leave, please help :)

Help is on the way!:yay:

ok, I went to Ft.Medusa and did not see any molisk around at all and searched around the compound and saw nothing, hope all is well as you can see I did my best to help you,
Cheers!;)

Tango......Proud Supporter of the Calypso Rescue Team

ok, I went to Ft.Medusa and did not see any molisk around at all and searched around the compound and saw nothing, hope all is well as you can see I did my best to help you,
Cheers!;)

Tango......Proud Supporter of the Calypso Rescue Team

yeah i had already been rescued :laugh: but thanks anyway :D

Hey, np mate, we're out here to help when ever, just call, and the CRT or one of us many supporters of the team(member of CRT at heart) will show up to help

lol, it took me a little while to figure out where that could have been.
Must have been the outpost west of Troy?

Man I didn't know about this.. I was just stuck at that outpost west of troy, trying to get the troy TP.. I had to swim/run along the shoreline all the way down, and then all the way back up the other side to finally get it, because I kept getting whacked by warrior generation things one way, foul gatherers the other way, the whole deal took me an hour, but I got my tp. I'll holler for help next time I'm stuck though :cool:

just wanted to let you know when i'm online just send me a pm and Ill be happy to help out!

Great service but people also need to know, all you have to do is submit a support case and support will move you. I had to do that once when I was new.

A support case is cool enough but what these guys do is better. If you pm them, they are there asap (or at least they where when i was a noob and needed them) +rep long overdue

EDIT: Sorry you can not give rep on this post!

Last edited:
Great service but people also need to know, all you have to do is submit a support case and support will move you. I had to do that once when I was new.

Hey are you trying to put us out of work :p

And besides where is the fun in that? To send a support case and the relocate you. Imo i think trying to escape from a outpost in the start this game is a great feature... i had a lot of fun with it when i first started out.

And if you can reach us the Calypso Rescue Team (CRT)

You could have some fun with this map:

Here you will find escape routes you could try out.​

How to contact us in CRT?

- PM on EF to a CRT soc memeber.
- http://www.euforces.com our homesite.
- Clan at Xfire
- Or add us to your Friends List (FL) if you see one of us ingame.

Hey, np mate, we're out here to help when ever, just call, and the CRT or one of us many supporters of the team(member of CRT at heart) will show up to help

Well not just a member of heart now Tango, Welcome to CRT :)

Back