how old is everyone really that plays PE??

21 :) :) :) had my birthday in july, i guess i am still a youngin :p

sweet seventeen foreva :kos:

Little me just 19 :girl:

36 years young. :rolleyes:

The Beast said:
remember when God alledgedly created heaven and earth? Well I've been around since then really, just kinda pottering about. I tell everyone that I'm 33 but that's just a cover story, I mean, who would believe otherwise.
you too eh?

my story is pretty much exactly the same as The Beast's including stated age ;)

Darkscorp.....I would guess that you are at least circa 1959 but you could be a lot older. I remember Neil Armstrong taking his first steps 'cause I was 8 years old. We we SO PROUD of our country and it's accomplishments.

My sons refer to me as the "Ole Silverback" as in gorilla. That should give you some idea of my ancient age, and probably temperment :eek:

Az

25 years old, 50 weeks and 6 days...precise enough?

32... it´s only Rock´n Roll but I like it :cool:

Im 24, but my little boy makes me feel like I am double my age lol :laugh:

15 but 16 tomrrow WAHOO :D :birthday:

Regards,
Spamboy

32 on saterday a week from now :D

Turned 19 a month ago :yup:

19 and a couple of months.

kcjeeper said:
Darkscorp.....I would guess that you are at least circa 1959 but you could be a lot older. I remember Neil Armstrong taking his first steps 'cause I was 8 years old. We we SO PROUD of our country and it's accomplishments.

close..but no cigar..:)

Yeah...those were simpler days tho. We had Role models and Heroes we could look up to,TV shows that were actually funny,Toys that you couldn't destroy in 5 seconds and Gasoline that cost 10 cents a gallon..lol

Hey Darkscorp . . .

I would have to say "circa 1956" since the walk on the moon took place on 7/20/69 . . . and I know that NOT because I looked it up, but because I was around then and witnessed it myself . . . and also because 8 years later, my biological father died on July 20, 1977, which kinda makes it easier to remember as well.

And I have to agree with you wholeheartedly . . . it WAS a simpler time.

Here's to at least ONE vintage era
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

MS9 - :girl:

Last edited:
mmmm mmmm mmmm 36 ... but hey .. I WILL NEVER STOP PLAYING GAMES ... ... never .. I WONT LEAVE .. I WONT ....

you are not older than u feel you are .... :wise: (who am I trying to kidding here)

MindStar9 said:
Hey Darkscorp . . .

I would have to say "circa 1956" since the walk on the moon took place on 7/20/69 . . . and I know that NOT because I looked it up, but because I was around then and witnessed it myself . . . and also because 8 years later, my biological father died on July 20, 1977, which kinda makes it easier to remember as well.

And I have to agree with you wholeheartedly . . . it WAS a simpler time.

Here's to at least ONE vintage era

Yayyy! We have a Winner!
EFD on its way my Dear!
That date is easy for me cuz it was the day before my Dads B-day. We were glued to the TV!

Well color MY ass happy . . . WhooHoo!!!!

Thanks Darkscorp . . . your generous EFD is much appreciated.
;)

Big 3-0 last July.
:cool:

I will turn 18 in exacty a month. Soon time for the driver license ;)

I am 24. I am going through that time where you are having a quarter life crisis. You know...You don't know who you are anymore and are starting to question everything. Boy is it a bummer. I want to run out and get all tatted and pierced up or do something equally drastic.

*grins*

Sidney said:
and how many years are you seventeen allready :poke: lol

i'm 29 btw

seventeen, i meant.. sixte.. bleh
oh crap busted :eek: :mad: :laugh:

23 :kos:

Far too old to be answering this question...let's just say there's plenty of "snow on the dome" - and it AIN'T dandruff. :laugh:

Einstein said:
I'm from 1985 so 20 :eek:

/me feels old

LOL! Add 19 to that total then talk to me about feeling old...hell, I'm staring down the barrel of the BIG 4-0! in less then 6 months.

Back