how old is everyone really that plays PE??

Im also 24...but not for long anymore.
Saturday is my B-day :dunce: so :birthday:

19!!
One year 4 months till the big 2-1 horaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil old warmdogg is nearly 18 :D

I turned 31 in August.

21 atm :p 4 months to 22, after playing PE over two years i can say one thing... playing PE make me fatter every year ! (not kidding here) and i'm smoking much more :(

lol i thought i was only one who was 16

im 16 and im a noob

Im 20, 21s comming up but it wont mean much. Although I think im gona go sky diving and have an attempt at a yard glass. :D

I am 29 years old . . .

or 358 months old
or 1557 weeks old
or 10905 days old
or 261720 hours old
or 15703257 minutes old :D

Aveena :girl:

I'm 28 :) Born in may.

I´m 41 :)

But i know someone in Old Alphas. He is around 80 years old and playing the game.

I'm 17 Playing PE 3 years so I started when I was 14 and I now know and I'm not happy what mistakes I've done when I started playing PE (you know, child fantasy etc :mad: )

Oh well im 29:yay:

In my head im still 15, on paper im 27

too old, but not old enough. uh... please folks, remember to be careful with this sort of stuff since it might be a way for some identity thief to eventually use your info...

Am i too old for this? In RL i dont run so fast anymore.
I am 63 and become on November 12, 64. Born in 1946: a very good year.
Created avatar 09/09/2006 and play every day.

I was little over 11 years old when this thread was started, do your math!:wtg:

WTF would you bump a 5 year old thread. I was happy to see a few posts thinking 'Omg XYZ is back!' then I realized it was from 2005.

WTF would you bump a 5 year old thread. I was happy to see a few posts thinking 'Omg XYZ is back!' then I realized it was from 2005.

hahaha he never knew the real answer to his question... hehe;)

5th of jan ill turn 31 im sooo fooooking young i can play games till im 70:D (after that i doubt ill remember where i left my keybord or where is the power switch located on my tower )

too old, but not old enough. uh... please folks, remember to be careful with this sort of stuff since it might be a way for some identity thief to eventually use your info...

thx mum for the wisdom.
Paranoid much?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back