Shame on yourselves . Dissgust .

More to the point however, why the fudge cant MA just resupply noob clothing? They've fixed it now so you cant trade or even move it, so why not just give the guy a bra. < :scratch2: :laugh: :ahh:

That was the point I was trying to make, perhaps less eloquently than you, Aridash. 100 USD for a freakin' freebie that MA simply chucks into the noob package is insanity.

Has MA farmed out their support to the same guys that are doing it (...or not, if you've had any experience with the company I'm about to mention...) for Linksys?

Give the man his bra!

Asking for 1000PED to fix this is unproffesional and way out of line. We go to support for help...and for what I have deposited to play this "free" game, I'd expect a better response than this shit...

That was the point I was trying to make, perhaps less eloquently than you, Aridash. 100 USD for a freakin' freebie that MA simply chucks into the noob package is insanity.

Has MA farmed out their support to the same guys that are doing it (...or not, if you've had any experience with the company I'm about to mention...) for Linksys?

Give the man his bra!

So good, I made it my signature :)

I can really understand the service fee to search for an item that was not noobish... The bug no longer exist even tho it may have or could have possibly been traded or tt's in the past, but still possible it wasnt until proven so. I belive this player has a right to new noob clothing so as to not conflict with their avatar in game and the game mechanics or that players enjoyment of the virtual world... This is not worth searchign the archive for, and since its not tradable no longer, whats the harm in resupplyinjg the noob item anyways so the player can play without anyharm, so they can change clothing as it should have been in the begining...
I say cheap shot on MA, very bad call... I can imagine being stuck in the world at x location getting mad and logging off not to play for a few months, and logging back in and asking ma to move your character to a safe spot. Oh were srry we need 1000 ped to search the data base to see if your avatar was actually stuck months ago so we can move it now.. Really really cheap of MA for a mil $$$ biz for some noob clothing....
Plz give them their noob clothing no harm right ;-) No searching needed either...

Plz give them their noob clothing no harm right ;-) No searching needed either...

Devil's Advocate here. . cuz it's my favorite costume to wear ...

I know *MANY* people (especially old-time players) who don't have their noob undies anymore. They used to be able to trade/sell/tt (or something to that effect) them, and many did so. Then they decide to sell, and they are stuck. They can't get the items off without buying others, and sometimes it's just not worth the peds to go buy a different one.

This probably happens more than you might think. So, on the one hand, it's "free money" for MA ... you can't take off the item to sell it and cash out.

So if they were to just give him a bra because he asked for one, without making him prove it, then that opens the door for all those other people to do the same.

Granted, it's a *small* thing ... and it's not costing MA anything (except time to transfer the item) ... but if they do it for one person without proving it was a bug, then to a certain degree that is precedent to do the same for anyone else who requests it.

Also, there is something to be said for consistency of rule enforcement. As a rule, if you lose something (regardless of it's perceived, market, or TT value), MA has fairly standard processes for how they respond. The item may not be tradeable now, but who's to say it may not be in the future, and could be worth something if they are (extreme example, I realize).

These types of situations I've read lately about support's response to going back into historical logs makes me realize that I need to keep a closer eye on my inventory list and skill levels and check them often. It's becoming more and more apparent that the window of opportunity to report such bugs is very narrow, and that it is clearly going to be our responsibility to identify such things and report them immediately.

Andi guess everyone has the RIGHT to request to have back his/her noob underwears ! It is as simple as it is ! Now you start with them and cannot get rid of them, so when they added this to the noobs, why didnt they add one to every players ? SO STUPID !!!!!! It's now years since i'm asking to get my bra back, they always told me "no no no!!" BUT DAMN ! I've never heard : 1 : this unbelievable 1000peds fee 2 : A so bad lawyer who's defending fundamental services MA is supposed to provide : a fulll working avatar !!!!!!!:censored:

From what I have heard, not sure if it still works. To get
newcomer clothing back in inventory (the free stuff), you
put all clothes in storage, log out and log back in. Once,
logged back in, a new issue of newcomer wear should be
in the clothing tab of inventory. This used to work, though
you also used to be able to get rid of the newcomer clothing
in the TT also. But, before doing this, I would suggest
scrolling to the bottom of the Clothing tab, sometimes items
get stuck at the bottom and have to be manually moved back
to the top of the storage category. And, now that you can't
get rid of the newcomer clothing (or can you again?), you could
end up with duplicates of some of the free wear, with no way
of getting rid of it (which adds to item counts). I hope this works
for you. As for the MA issue, seems strange they would ask
for Peds to fix this :scratch2:

Wait this probably won't work for underclothing, since you
can't remove it (except during those rare naked bug times).

Good luck

Worth a try though, It worked for a few months ago when I got my much loved OJ set back :) Donnu if it will back ur underwear.

To the discussion going on here I say:

Its better with a option than a no. So I feel safer I can pay to get a search than a reply saying, no sry we cant access that.

Hm....lol?

I only see some possiblities, presumed it is a bug:

a) The Support person acted on his own accord:
-> unprobable. The support person just does as he is asked to and asking peds is certainly out of his means. The worst case is, that a single person, working in support, tries to get some bucks. In this case: Inform MA again (aside of the support), they may have a thiev in their ranks and do not know it

b) The Support person did acted on command:
In this case, possibilities are
1) By his superiour. If the superiour has a superiour, it may be that the one ordered it to the support do not know what he is doing. Again: Inform MA what is happening, they have a bad apple, someone who do damage to their business
2) By direct order of the executives, Support policy.
In this case, MA gets my pure, holy, devoted disgust.

Hey
Possible sollution:

Take ALL your clothes off... put them in storage.
then log out, log in and if im correct you will have your n00b clothes back :)

good luck!

Regards,

Micheva Rhizosis Sacramento

Oops :) already been answered ;p well hope it worked haha

Administrative Fee of a 1000 PED....
don't we loose enough $$$ in EU,
don't we deposit enough that we would have to pay to get an item like a bra back, which is issued free to every F avatar?

This is outrageous:mad: :mad: :mad:

If I had a Bra BP I would make you one for free, but I don't :-(

Keep us updated what MA further does with this :), maybe they will give you the standard supplied Star Satin Maiden Bra back :)

*cough* I dont have my OJ shirt anymore *cough* :(

I'll just try making it clear :
- I have got to pay 100$ just to see if I even EVER owned a bra
- Even if I did , they will not replace it

Now , Its amazing .. If entropia universe is SO bugged , then why is it Playable ? - but wait , bugs are common , the thing that ticks you off is that the support does NOTHING to fix those bugs and help those who are effected by it .... - So , how can E.U be playable with such support ? ...

Now yeah , you got the devil's advocate but you cant seem to forget that those are not sellable/tradable/tt'able ... even if they were , remember that there was sometime of which I could remove it ... Dont try making me look as if I am lying to the support ....

NOW , this support does not help people ...
It makes them want to shit out of the window and eat their own crap ..

I'll just try making it clear :
- I have got to pay 100$ just to see if I even EVER owned a bra
- Even if I did , they will not replace it
Correction:
You have got to pay 1000ped (which is actually more like 103 usd, after transaction fees) to get them to decide if you were ever issued the standard colonist issued noob clothes.

Gotta love it :)

MA said you have to pay, they knew you werent going to pay their fee.
They did that, so they dont need to move their lazy asses.

Common sense :computer:

This is ridiculous... MA must be on crack all day... May as well buy 100 bras on auction for 1k peds... I'm just shocked by MA's lack of common sense.

Good luck getting your noob clothes back.

i'm waiting for further news.....they stole mine too....i won't forgive them !!!!

Good luck findign your bra .. this really sucks though ... ;P

@Ethar , wtf are you talking about ?! xD

Do I get this right?

This bra is something like my male OJs and its missing?

And MA wants to have 1000 PEDs just to look in their database whether it was given to the character?

I really hope I got it wrong.

Do I get this right?

This bra is something like my male OJs and its missing?

And MA wants to have 1000 PEDs just to look in their database whether it was given to the character?

I really hope I got it wrong.

youre right :/ -_-

Back