Avoidance Unlocked as Dodger

Gratz m8. Nice composite screenie, too. :)

The only one we know contributes to Dodger that you missed is Courage.

Edited pic to include courage :)

wow, gratz and with dodge? :scratch2:

lady Trisha

wow, gratz and with dodge? :scratch2:

lady Trisha

ty :) yep, bots have given me all my hunting ubers, so i tend to spend a little too much time with them :scratch2:

If the rest of the contributions are the same as for Evader (besides the ones i have marked differently in that thread), then Combat Sense seems to contribute 12%. The percentages there still overestimate my Dodger level, though.

Very Nice :) ... been waiting a while to be able to Grats you on this one. ;)

Nice to see someone take the road less traveled. That's a lot of bots. :silly2:

Grats :yay:

Nice unlock and very nice skills :)

Gratz! Is that all natural skilling? I can't imagine many people if any have unlocked it naturally with Dodger rather than Evader!

No, not natural, its actually less than natural :( twice i sold 2 old type ESI full dodge chips. i had just passed 2.5k each time.

nice work man, dont see many unlock through dodge, :)

No, not natural, its actually less than natural :( twice i sold 2 old type ESI full dodge chips. i had just passed 2.5k each time.

So it's more than natural -- it's supernatural. :eek:

Wow, that's a lotta dodge!

:wtg:

psst, change your freelancer to Dark Knights? ;)

Last edited:
re-read this, i mean twice i sold a single old type ESI, 2 total :)

psst, change your freelancer to Dark Knights? ;)
/
<------------ :D

Gratz, you über :D

when will there be an hunting ath for you mate?

Grattz ! Thats amazing achievement! cant even begin to comprehend the amount of dead metal before this happens through dodge.! :yay:

Gratz! Is that all natural skilling? I can't imagine many people if any have unlocked it naturally with Dodger rather than Evader!

I know someone who did it with dodge last year (natural dodge). :whistle: ;)

Gratz Bogger :)

Grats mate, I know you've earned it!
Now lets see some agility gains too :p (Yea I know the damned thing just won't move)
/Oz

Gratz, you über :D

when will there be an hunting ath for you mate?

i wish i knew :D

Grats mate, I know you've earned it!
Now lets see some agility gains too :p (Yea I know the damned thing just won't move)
/Oz

I think i may join the rest of DK on CP for the agility gains ;)

And ty all :)

Gratz :) As soon as I get a unlimited korss off feffs I'll start dodging :rolleyes:

Back