Part solution to the "art stealing" problem

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
In the music industry, many bands are now giving away vouchers with their original cd's. You can logon to the band's website and get additional content, like an extra track or some video files.

Ido could do the same. If someone purchases his art virtually, he could ship the original drawing to the buyer, so it can hang in the real world as well.
Ofcourse his pricing would be a lot higher that way, but then you would have "an original".

not a bad idea. We'll blurr the two worlds quicker than MA ever will hahaha.

C

He COULD do that but its not profitable ...
- Why selling a picture ONCE while you can sell it over and over again ?
Think about that :D

He COULD do that but its not profitable ...
- Why selling a picture ONCE while you can sell it over and over again ?
Think about that :D
you can set the price higher for a unique item, see waraxe, dagger...
even some rare ones are pretty price, see pleat coat, the uber faps

another thing would be the reputation
i doubt artists like to see their works as "mass productions"

Well the idea of doing a piece and shipping it to the person who buys it actuay came up in one of my converstions with other players...

I offer to do work on demand like sketchng your avatar in their favoutite armor or favourite location etc ... if i do a piece shich is to be unique and is ordered by the participant i have absolutly no problem with shipping it to the person who orders it :)

Ido

This is indeed a service I offer with my in-game artwork.

The peices I have for sale and the peices on display in my appartment / gallery can be bought as RL peices too. I would need to discus the price etc with the buyer, but even for photoshop created pieces it is not a difficult process, just cocts a couple of hundred $$

Imagine, for approx 3k peds, a real, large, print on canvas RL peice of original and exclusive art hanging on your wall at home. Even more real than the banks or the space station or the malls...Certainly newsworthy..

Fun, you write this, Spawn, because that is what I suggested here.

MA's upcoming solution in the new vu sounds like it will solve a lot of the problems though ;)

LOL and now I see you wrote this long time ago :D well, guess I'm the one being a little late then ;) hehe .. GOOD suggestion!

Back