Reminder about scams, cuz i just got scammed lol...i cant belive it

Bobothemonk

Hatchling
{DELETED}

Im a newb and I fell for a very stupid scam.

{DELETED} points me out with my orange newbie suite and says she has lots of skill points but no PED to buy tools, she says if I buy the tools she will extract the skills out of her and into an empty skill chip.

I ask her can she compensate me.

She compensates me with a tool she says is worth 3k on auctioneer. she starts warning me about scamming her. So i give her a bunch of neopsion things and an empty skill chip, she is suppose to extract 3000 levels with this neopsion and put the skills into the chip. She then says she need 29 neopsion more to get the skill from her "head" into the chip. The item she gave me for collateral is easily bought at any tt terminal for 13 PED.

At that point I realized I was being scammed, she shorty went offline.

Where and who do I email to complain of scams?

And if ur a newb watch out for {DELETED}

Last edited by a moderator:
awful! you had an ESi and got scammed out of it. there are not a cheap item. and you didn't know what the inserter didn' how did you get the esi?

Even if you complain and send a supportcase you will never get your items back and the scammer will just get a warning "maybe".

MA warn about scammers and will not be responibel about people getting scammed.

Her name was

{DELETED}

If anyone know anyone from that society that could shed light on {DELETED} actions please let me know.

I bought it dude, 200 ped. off the auctioneer for the bitch, im so dumb, i feel embarassed about it but must post that theres a scammer out there.

I dont know the process of taking skills and putting them on esi. So i trusted that she was telling me the truth.

I had warnings, she said buy 1 then a few more, then she needed an esi and then this, she worked me till i said fk off bitch nice scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i would like to atleast start a record so that if she scams more ppl then maybe they will remove her from the game, i dunno.

How do i file a support case?
I would like to try

well i would like to atleast start a record so that if she scams more ppl then maybe they will remove her from the game, i dunno.

How do i file a support case?
I would like to try

Go to MA website and press my supportcase, login and file the case.
And thx for the warning

Scamming accusations that name EF members or EU avatars are not allowed on EntropiaForum:

Rule # 13
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas. Such threads will be removed, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. Similiar, accusations of "scamming" that name specific EU avatars or EF members are NOT allowed. There are always multiple sides to a story, and airing the issues in a thread invites other forum members to become third-party subjective judges regarding issues of which they have no first-hand knowledge. Too often, this results in problems not only to the individuals, but to entire EU societies and the EU and EF communities as a whole.

Sorry to hear that you lost items, you should be very careful who you trust online. Most "scams" can be prevented by not trusting people you do not know.

oh thats hard getting scammed that way.

Next time you should take some screenshots and then post it in the proper section of the forum --> Scams

I would advice every noob taking a look there and learn how you may be scammed to avoid it befor it happens.

I dont see the point in taking something as collateral without having the slightest idea of what its worth. Seems you simply have been too careless. It still sucks for you ofcourse, next time be more alert. The world is full of evil people :eek:

Scamming accusations that name EF members or EU avatars are not allowed on EntropiaForum:

[Happy forum rule]

Sorry to hear that you lost items, you should be very careful who you trust online. Most "scams" can be prevented by not trusting people you do not know.

I always thought this no-naming-rule also applied to the first sentence of the threath ...

You've felt for a classic scam, sorry to hear about your loss. And a shame for MA that these scams are still profitable for scammers. What item have you got for collectoral, I doubt that it is worth what she says. More like tt+1.

:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

And you got scammed by an avatar with that name?! Next time I'll see someone get scammed by 432423 137123 543534 or something. Sorry for your loss, but you may want to ask around how something works before touching it...

PS: That is a hypothetic name, no need to apply any friggin' rules!

oh thats hard getting scammed that way.

Next time you should take some screenshots and then post it in the proper section of the forum --> Scams

I would advice every noob taking a look there and learn how you may be scammed to avoid it befor it happens.

umm. that forum doesn't exist anymore, i thought.

{DELETED}

Im a newb and I fell for a very stupid scam.

{DELETED} points me out with my orange newbie suite and says she has lots of skill points but no PED to buy tools, she says if I buy the tools she will extract the skills out of her and into an empty skill chip.

I ask her can she compensate me.

She compensates me with a tool she says is worth 3k on auctioneer. she starts warning me about scamming her. So i give her a bunch of neopsion things and an empty skill chip, she is suppose to extract 3000 levels with this neopsion and put the skills into the chip. She then says she need 29 neopsion more to get the skill from her "head" into the chip. The item she gave me for collateral is easily bought at any tt terminal for 13 PED.

At that point I realized I was being scammed, she shorty went offline.

Where and who do I email to complain of scams?

And if ur a newb watch out for {DELETED}

Dude, all i h ave to say is that you should have dont more research before giving any1 your ESI without and security.

All you can do now is make a support case at the Mindark's website but i seriously doubt that they will be able to help you unless u had the screen shots of teh trade and conversation. Anf even if they lock her account u will still not get back what you lost.

Why do we have such stupid rules as not naming? I mean even if someone lied about a scam it would still teach people to be on guard.

umm. that forum doesn't exist anymore, i thought.

Uhmm sorry thats true, you can´t post new threads there, but you still can read. It helped me a lot. Don´t think anybody can scam you if you have taken a look and know what methods the scammers use.

Why do we have such stupid rules as not naming? I mean even if someone lied about a scam it would still teach people to be on guard.

doesn't naming the TACTICS of the scam also teach people to be on guard and WHAT to be on guard for?:scratch2:

omg:eek: this same thing almost happen to me some girl in oxford said that same thing about 4 days ago

Yes but to be able to warn people when that person was around if say they were advertising it would also be useful :p

That person could easily create another avatar as has been done in the past and will continue to unfortunately be done in the future. I still don't see why people need names named. Be aware of tactics. Being aware of the tactics will protect you from ANY avatar regardless of its name.

I will say this , yes it did happen in oxford and the girls name kinda had something to do with europe.

I hope i can say that.

Back