• I am an autoclicker, so NO! Cheat on!

Votes: 14 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Danielle YourMom DeathBringer ♥
Ok. Normally, I don't post whiney threads. (I don't think I do anyway & if you think I do .. be sure to NOT correct me here ;) )

But tonight, I went to skill some Mindforce at the sweat swamp Outpost NW of Port Atlantis, and ran into one.

Just auto clicking away in front of the revive terminal.
Healing the air when she could. Trying to heal full health avatars, and thus preventing me from healing them.

I was wondering how many of you would report them, and if you have, how do you go about doing so ?

I mean .. seriously. Why should someone get hours of skilling while they sleep, or work, or play .. or whatever?

The rest of us spend our time skilling away while awake, and then people like this get skills for HOURS at a time, without having to do anything.

My wonderful soc mate, Congadawg, came & blocked her for 20 minutes or so, so I could heal some dead noobs. :yay: Thanks hon!!

You know who you are. You know you're wrong.

The only thing I can say is I hope all your stuff decays while you do this & get the message "That avatar is not wounded."

Yea.. it was totally lame. All perched up in her little corner la gaga zaain'g away all damn night. Twas my pleasure to block her auto-cheatin' a** so you could do it the honest way!

Ok. Normally, I don't post whiney threads. (I don't think I do anyway & if you think I do .. be sure to NOT correct me here ;) )

But tonight, I went to skill some Mindforce at the sweat swamp Outpost NW of Port Atlantis, and ran into one.

Just auto clicking away in front of the revive terminal.
Healing the air when she could. Trying to heal full health avatars, and thus preventing me from healing them.

I was wondering how many of you would report them, and if you have, how do you go about doing so ?

I mean .. seriously. Why should someone get hours of skilling while they sleep, or work, or play .. or whatever?

The rest of us spend our time skilling away while awake, and then people like this get skills for HOURS at a time, without having to do anything.

My wonderful soc mate, Congadawg, came & blocked her for 20 minutes or so, so I could heal some dead noobs. :yay: Thanks hon!!

You know who you are. You know you're wrong.

The only thing I can say is I hope all your stuff decays while you do this & get the message "That avatar is not wounded."

Wont help to report, if they ban them have to ban say 90% of the people with 100+ agility... *hint* *hint*

In before the lock :)

And no, until MA implements an in game autoclicker, or an option to craft thousands of one item in a single click, I would not care at all if someone avoided getting RSI while they tried to skill up enough to have a decent COS on items that they do not have to tt.

In before the lock :)

I didn't put the name, so I don't know why you think it'd be locked ;)

I concur about the crafting 1k things in one shot .. but it's good to know how you feel tho .. kinda makes me happy you're "retired" :D

entry Deleted

Last edited:
I can't wait to see how many NO votes this poll gets. then we'll know just about how many people use auto clickers. ;)

I voted No but I'm not an autoclicker user...;)

Does autoclicker harass me? No.
Report them? No, I will not.
They are spending PEDs and causing decay and not harming noobs/ubers so far.
They just get skills...:(

Cheating? yes.
I do not like to think that Mr. XYZ is getting free skills while he's sleeping, but that is an MA trouble, not mine.:D

I think it's MA responsability to resolve auto-clickers. They could just put in a 5 minutes timer. Only click and no key-press for 5 min = auto-log-off (or something similar!)

:)

They are spending PEDs and causing decay and not harming noobs/ubers so far.

Cheating? yes.
I do not like to think that Mr. XYZ is getting free skills while he's sleeping, but that is an MA trouble, not mine.:D

I think it's MA responsability to resolve auto-clickers. They could just put in a 5 minutes timer. Only click and no key-press for 5 min = auto-log-off (or something similar!)

that would suck if you were trying to heal yourself while hunting, though. I dont think that would work AT ALL.

Cheating? yes.

:laugh:

Innnnnteresting.

I'm not sure when cheaters became acceptable :scratch2:

I'm glad in my world, they are not ;)

:rolleyes: JUST skills ??

I, and the people I know, work so hard for these "JUST" skills!

I definately agree with u mom, a lousy crafting system is no excuse to cheat, I never used ac, (got above 2K eng) but know I would have saved a lot of peds doing so.
It just makes me sad when I congrat a player globaling on basic components..

gratz m8!...

gratz!

gratz!

GRATZ :(

I know, they could just choose to ignore me or have main filter on or be in bathroom tapping mouse button with a broomstick....:rolleyes:

that would suck if you were trying to heal yourself while hunting, though. I dont think that would work AT ALL.

fap-5, 5 sec realod:
Max damage: let's say 150 HP:
nice skills: 7 hp/use on a fAP-5

totla: (max) 2 minutes...

So fap while hunted and don't worry... or do like me, walk while fapping toward the next mob (steering too use key-presses...)

I didn't put the name, so I don't know why you think it'd be locked ;)

I concur about the crafting 1k things in one shot .. but it's good to know how you feel tho .. kinda makes me happy you're "retired" :D

Hmm.. it used to be in the rules, but i cant seem to find it. I guess we are now allowed to discuss a/c's :)

Back on topic, why do you really think it unethical for someone to continue to fill the lootpool, even while they sleep? Whats wrong with getting 50k lyst/oil, and making enough basic filters to carpet twin peaks while you are at work? We are all aware of the returns when long crafting runs are done. Generally, its not what you started with, and there is usually no markup at all on tiems that you a/c. Its a sure way to lose money, and while you do indeed get some skills, overall, you will put more money into the loot system than you will recieve for doing so.

If you come up with a comprehensive answer to the first two questions, answer this one as well, please.

Why is it unreasonable to use an auto, when you know for a fact that in order to get a reasonable amount of skills in a somewhat economical fashion, it takes hundreds of thousands of clicks?

Average clicks take about 1 hour for 600 attempts (1 click every 6 seconds). What if you plan to click 15,000 times? Is it really reasonable to expect someone to spend that long making tt food?

:laugh:

Innnnnteresting.

I'm not sure when cheaters became acceptable :scratch2:

I'm glad in my world, they are not ;)

:rolleyes: JUST skills ??

I, and the people I know, work so hard for these "JUST" skills!

I do not like cheating but they are not hurting me (or you, or nobody)
I prefer to see a scammer banned and not a 1k PED/day spender...

<joke mode on>
Ans skills such, so do I read in this forum, so why whine about auto-skillers?:laugh:
<joke mode off>

Why do you really think it unethical for someone to continue to fill the lootpool, even while they sleep?

Cuz it's basically cheating.

Whats wrong with getting 50k lyst/oil, and making enough basic filters to carpet twin peaks while you are at work?

Refer to answer # 1.

If you come up with a comprehensive answer to the first two questions, answer this one as well, please.

Why is it unreasonable to use an auto, when you know for a fact that in order to get a reasonable amount of skills in a somewhat economical fashion, it takes hundreds of thousands of clicks?

Average clicks take about 1 hour for 600 attempts (1 click every 6 seconds). What if you plan to click 15,000 times? Is it really reasonable to expect someone to spend that long making tt food?

Because I think it's better to be an honest player & not use a computer program to build skills you could sell. :D

fap-5, 5 sec realod:
Max damage: let's say 150 HP:
nice skills: 7 hp/use on a fAP-5

totla: (max) 2 minutes...

So fap while hunted and don't worry... or do like me, walk while fapping toward the next mob (steering too use key-presses...)

my fap is better than yours... it brings all the boys to the yard.... lol.. but seriously.. the decay on my fap is way to bad to do it walking and waste it... and it heals much much faster than a crap.. i mean.. fap 5.

I do not like cheating but they are not hurting me (or you, or nobody)
I prefer to see a scammer banned and not a 1k PED/day spender...
That's a WHOOOLLLLE different thread there, :laugh: But I agree.

<joke mode on>
Ans skills such, so do I read in this forum, so why whine about auto-skillers?:laugh:
<joke mode off>

:scratch2: I don't get the joke.

my fap is better than yours... it brings all the boys to the yard.... lol.. but seriously.. the decay on my fap is way to bad to do it walking and waste it... and it heals much much faster than a crap.. i mean.. fap 5.

lol, was just an example (I use my trusty fap-50).;)

its a bit late now...
action should have been taken by MA 4 year ago when player was complaining and reporting...

Now , its more or less the only to skill up in lots of profetion and skill...

Since during years , yes i say YEARSSSSSSS , people used AC to skill up , MA had to change skill system ( that at least 3 time they do) so player dont become uber winer...
Problem is now , skilling is getting very very very hard...and kinda impossible handly in resonable time frame.
There is skill that some people have skill up during 3 year 24/7 on easy fast skill system ... how can compette new player with them without using AC in new skill system that at least need 10 time more click to get at same lvl ?

Report people that use AC ...will you report that buy chip with skill gained with AC or Bug abuse ?

I think the harm is done and now , we will have to live with our broken bone that hurt on rainy day...

It's not resonable, therefore u have to skill on more expensive/higher lvl bp's......or cheat.

Report people that use AC ...will you report that buy chip with skill gained with AC or Bug abuse ?

;) I don't chip!

I get what you're saying about the skilling system, tho.

Because I think it's better to be an honest player & not use a computer program to build skills you could sell. :D

How many of the more prominent auto users do you really see chipping out auto related skills? If you use anything that is crafted, you would probably pay much more than the current rates, if it were not for the a/c's. The increased COS resulting from a/c's makes the items cost less to produce, which (especially with the slow move to an (L) item economy) helps the entire population.

well i dont use but dont have a problem with auto clickers. theres different gradient of cheating and id say this is right at the bottom. you have to be pragmatic about it, if you got rid of all autoclickers there'd be no crafting. for every person who skills to x in crafting not using an AC, theres 10 who did. At the end of the day, if MA where that concerned about it they could do somthing about it. when people cross the line from AC to bots they have taken action, so i think the status quo is about right.

How many of the more prominent auto users do you really see chipping out auto related skills? If you use anything that is crafted, you would probably pay much more than the current rates, if it were not for the a/c's. The increased COS resulting from a/c's makes the items cost less to produce, which (especially with the slow move to an (L) item economy) helps the entire population.

Ok, but crafting auto clicking doesn't stop others from crafting at that same machine, right?

I was mostly referring to my experience, being as self involved as i am ;) ...I couldn't get a heal in edgewise.

I don't think it's right either way ... but we're all entitled to our own opinion.

You can sell ANY skill for real money, not just the crafting ones.

(mis-understood)

Last edited:
Im one of thoose who never would report something like this. Hmm It doesnt fit in my wiew of the world to report stuff. I wouldnt report someone who left the car going in a area where it isnt allowed either...

And, its no point really to report. He/she can just tell they where wathing a tv-show and clicking meanwhile. + it could as well been someone who acctually was using a ac and admit it as well, a non 3rd party software one.

Nah to much greyzone in this, sure u can be pissed on them but u would prolly be more pissed on someone killstealing ur mobs.

If it 'hurts' someone else in the game, it should be reported, else, let them do what they want, it's MA's game, if they want the players to respect the rules, they need to make ways to check if the rules are respected.

False.

If people had never use AC , the cost for make an item would be exactly same or even lower.
Why ? simple.
If there was no AC user , the requirement skill for a perfect COS for a given BP would be lower ( EU is skill pyramid) , even more , since People dont "cheat" , the skill system would have not been revised the way it was , and there would be more vrafter , wich mean more concurence....

Right now crafter aint clerver people with skill and BP that do manage to make their way in the system ... its just a bunch of clicker that got lucky and get "the" nice BP ...

PS: People should understand MA created and encoraged cheater an bug abuser by their behavior.
Dont blame player , they just adapted to the situation.Blame MA for created a new kind of player and make cheating a normal way to play... even honest and fair people become cheater and bug abuser...PE and EU is not a place where the judge try to keep the things clean.Here the judge rewarded cheater and bug abuser....

I was mostly referring to my experience, being as self involved as i am ;) ...I couldn't get a heal in edgewise.

I don't think it's right either way ... but we're all entitled to our own opinion.

Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Yours does not match mine in this case.

As far as getting in a heal, well, go somewhere else...Had there been 3 people there blocking you doing real time healing, would you have made this post cause they were blocking you?...probably not....however the result would have been the same.

A/C's are here, and they serve their purpose. If that purpose sometimes interferes with yours, well thats part of the game. Adapt, learn, overcome.

Regards,

why does bother anyone using auto?u name it free skill?wtf ain`t the person using materials that cost $?do u envy that?get one too and u`ll see how helpfull it is...at least when u craft 8 hrs per day like i am( not saying i use or not:p)
so ppl..as long as thjat auto person uses money to do and doesnt bother you...wtf? did PE`s continents became to small for "skillers"?

regards:yay:

Status
Back