Votes: 32 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 79 63.2%
  • I am an autoclicker, so NO! Cheat on!

Votes: 14 11.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
4) I have a bird trained to click my mouse on command... is that an auto clicker? Technically it's not a third party software.. but maybe they'll get me for someone else playing on my account... but wait.. it's a bird....

Cool, is it sedated?

Cool, is it sedated?

Hahahah, no, but's kinda annoying when he goes for the right mouse button... still workin on that ;) Then, sometimes he'll randomly start peckin at it while I'm makin dinner or something...

Hahahaha... such a funny thread.. this comes up at least once every 6 months in the past 4 years....

1) Avatars that don't answer when you gratz them..... hey.. did you know you can turn off white chat so you don't hafta listen to noobs? Amazing what MA has done with the chat channels.... check it out sometime...

2) Who here has carpel tunnel syndrome.. raise your hand if you do :clap: (for lack of a better smilie..)..

3) Who here clicks while watching TV? I know I do... ALOT....

4) I have a bird trained to click my mouse on command... is that an auto clicker? Technically it's not a third party software.. but maybe they'll get me for someone else playing on my account... but wait.. it's a bird....

Do not do unto others as you expect they should do unto you. Their tastes may not be the same.
~George Bernard Shaw

What you would not have done to yourselves, never do unto others.
~Alexander Severus

Live and let live
~Gandhi

:laugh:

Good points :)

I just so much hope that when saying "bird", you're not refering to the slang word for girl i english... ;) Somehow I can hear Michael Caine saying that sentence in my mind. Scary!

its a bit late now...
I think the harm is done and now , we will have to live with our broken bone that hurt on rainy day...

Apologies for the off-topic, but I love this line. With all the broken bones in game, I hurt all over on rainy days :laugh:

Well, I HAVE to chime in here.
1. Use of AC is against EULA.
2. AC lets user gain and advantage over others who are following the rules, in ways too numerous to mention.
3. in some cases, they actually interfere with others' enjoyment of game.

I tend to abide by the rules as established, and believe that others should, too. So, were I to know someone was using AC, you bet yer sweet ass that I would report the little forker, not that I would go out of my way to look for players using the thing.
If their AC activity were interfering with what I am trying to do, I would find a method of active retaliation.

Last edited:
Ignoration deserves punishments

You should try to teach instead of 'flame' or punish.

Ignoration deserves enlightenment!

Just because someone doesn't know as mutch as you do, doesn't mean they should be 'punished' in any way.

Autoclickers keep ruining everybodys experience some way. I've reported every single one I've seen.

You don't have to guess which option I chose.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRyauP2Txj4[/YOUTUBE]

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

ACs cost everyone

Although I don't know why, since I really don't care anymore, here's another $0.02 (USD):

A***-clicker's cost EVERYone else in the game. Look, it's a finite system. There's only so much of any given thing available (like peds, fer instance). If somebody gets more than they deserve, it means somebody else got less.

And that includes skills, btw. If all the ac's hadn't driven skills through the roof in the first place, you and I wouldn't NEED to click 10,000 times to craft usefully. But here's what happens: MA introduces crafting as a way to get peds and skills. Soon, they notice ppl are getting mad skills and cash doing crafting. Now, since they don't seem to recognize a/cs as a reality, they must conclude that 'crafting is too easy'.

So they make it harder. For everyone.

A***-clickers in EU drive up the difficulty and the cost for everyone who doesn't use them. Period.

Anyone who thinks auto clicking is wrong is ignorant. Can't you people see that there is not diff between auto clicking and; If some one had a friend hunt for them while they were gone, or sleeping? Or a dedicated player who can devote 20 hours a day playing? C'mon most people do not have uber items and skills, so that is just FASTER money into the econmy! Crazy how simple logic can pass over peeps heads.
(And don't talk to me about EULA, cause everyone knows according to it everyone is violating the ruls.)

It just pisses off people casue they wish they could do it themselves without getting cought. Despite what you all are concluding, I do not use bots, and if people want to poor more money into the econ at a faster rate, better for everyone imho. 'As posted in another thread'

GL everyone, and may Lootious bring all, good things!

The problem is that it's against the rules to use an ac and it gives the user an advantage to a non user.
If I would use an ac I could craft dampers 24/7, get skills (not too often), but cheap skills, if I craft higher lvl stuff I get skills more often, but to a higher cost. I dont have time crafting dampers for 8h a day, but a cheater has while using the ac.
I dont think the system is a good one as it is, but it's more fair that everyone sticks to the rules. Yes, it has been going on for ages, so it's not much to argue about really, but still I think it's unethical.

As stated in my post, accroding to the EULA EVERYONE who is playing is breaking the rules!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRyauP2Txj4[/YOUTUBE]

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

LOLOLOLOL thats ace lol.

Autoclickers are a fact of life, i dont report them unless they really piss me off, and even then they rarely get banned. Alot of top players autoclick, i know this for a fact, no one complains at them because they arnt disrupting anyone.
As for healers they are doing the same crime, but are being disruptive, but alas they arnt doing anything more wrong than crafters in Mindarks opinion, so reporting them wont make any difference.
Sorry to rain on your parade but reporting autoclickers wont get them banned, maby with macro hunt users as an exception :rolleyes: I talk alot of crap dont i, but i really did love that funny fight on that video :laugh:

Anyone who thinks auto clicking is wrong is ignorant. Can't you people see that there is not diff between auto clicking and; If some one had a friend hunt for them while they were gone, or sleeping? Or a dedicated player who can devote 20 hours a day playing? C'mon most people do not have uber items and skills, so that is just FASTER money into the econmy! Crazy how simple logic can pass over peeps heads.
(And don't talk to me about EULA, cause everyone knows according to it everyone is violating the ruls.)

It just pisses off people casue they wish they could do it themselves without getting cought. Despite what you all are concluding, I do not use bots, and if people want to poor more money into the econ at a faster rate, better for everyone imho. 'As posted in another thread'

GL everyone, and may Lootious bring all, good things!

Well, if you had read the opening post, here, you would see at least one example where use of AC is interfering with another player's activity. So we now have at least two violations of EULA.

There is a big difference between having a friend hunting for you while you are away/asleep/eating/whatever...., and setting up an AC to do it for you. First, of course, ignoring the EULA statement about sharing your log on, if you have friends who want to play and use your log on to skill you up, instead of playing with their own, and getting their own skills, more power to you.

Secondly, A dedicated player that plays twenty hours a day to get skilled up, would be the first to disagree with your statement, I think.

We all agree to EULA to play the game. Like in sports, players agree to follow the rules, and must accept discipline for violations.

This sounds like the same logic students use to justify cheating on exams, or the professional athlete justifying use of steroids and other "enhancers".

A***-clicker's cost EVERYone else in the game. Look, it's a finite system. There's only so much of any given thing available (like peds, fer instance). If somebody gets more than they deserve, it means somebody else got less.

And that includes skills, btw.
So they make it harder. For everyone.

SKills, are infinite.

Last edited:
Well, if you had read the opening post, here, you would see at least one example where use of AC is interfering with another player's activity. So we now have at least two violations of EULA.

There is a big difference between having a friend hunting for you while you are away/asleep/eating/whatever...., and setting up an AC to do it for you. First, of course, ignoring the EULA statement about sharing your log on, if you have friends who want to play and use your log on to skill you up, instead of playing with their own, and getting their own skills, more power to you.

Secondly, A dedicated player that plays twenty hours a day to get skilled up, would be the first to disagree with your statement, I think.

We all agree to EULA to play the game. Like in sports, players agree to follow the rules, and must accept discipline for violations.

This sounds like the same logic students use to justify cheating on exams, or the professional athlete justifying use of steroids and other "enhancers".

Again, everyone playing is violating the EULA. (There are many posts about this on EF)

I wouldn't waste my time to report because it's nothing to serious. You could have always just went somewhere else to heal people... No big deal really. They don't really get in the way of me or anything so I don't mind them. And if you really want get in there way you can always find a way to block them and throw off there path so they get totally screwed up and wake up with no new skills :laugh:

i dont see the issue with auto clickers cus ubers used to and and still do auto fap crafters use auto clickers,and miners with big claims to drill,most of the time so does that effect my playing of the game? no so no problem.

don't auto-healers help the noobs?

they get free heals whenever they go to the revive, i don't see it as a bad thing..

Last edited:
Ahhh...the Autoclicker, Ahhh... the sweatprice, Ahh... the egg...

Nop, i dont care about AC-rs, till they are simple ac-s, not autohunters or something similar.

Closing this thread, as we have closed many autoclicking-discussion threads before.
Autoclicking is against the EULA, so we do not allow it beeing discussed if its "good or bad" here, as we dont want anyone getting any ideas on breaking EULA via forum.

Thanks for understanding. (I hope.)
:locked:

I cleaned up the thread even though I locked it. We are not particulary fans of drama here, so please, dont feed the trolls.
I also gave GuiderGuy a little vacation from the forum, for the attitude.

Last edited:
Hmm.. it used to be in the rules, but i cant seem to find it. I guess we are now allowed to discuss a/c's :)

It was an unwritten rule, I used to disallow discussions of AC's and anything else that is against the EU EULA, but as it was unwritten it wasnt included when the EF rules were revised.

I havent discussed it with 711 as there hasnt been the "opportunity" to do it, meaning it hasnt been brought up before now.

711 may have a different view on this, I'll make sure this thread gets his attention.

I will lock this thread, it may be reopened, if not I'm sure the EF rules will be updated.

:locked:

/edit, LOL, Skam beat me to it ;)

Status
Back