for those who wana help me

Status

ampi90

Alpha
Aaron ampi ampi
hello
who wana give me a hand of help for a good cause think most of EU players know the reason I've got banned and wana help me with anything they can I will be greatly thankfuly.. for info

<url removed>

:shots:

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be registered in order to view the page.....

I know unemployment is high in Botosani but how much time do you have on your hands to keep on posting this request? All your previous ones were locked, guess this one won't survive for long... :locked:

Hi guys ,

First what's up with all those strangers flooding our forum?? I wanted to post this in General discussions first but after seeing Japanese anime girs licking each other I decided to bring this here.

----------------------------------------------

Our Ex - soc mate and beast's brother Ampi has been banned for reasons off scamming as you know I assume. For those who didn't , well , they know it now.

I personally have never believed this and I can assume nobody off you will too. But to make sure I have made contact with other persons ingame who were Ampi's ingame friends too , how they felt about it , and if they believe the fact that Ampi would be a scammer. As suspected this was not the case, all but nice words from everyone. The main character I had contact with is Colonel Bowles wich on regular basis lent items (of rather big value even) to Ampi and off course always got those back.

At this point Ampi still holds an Emkit 2600 and a vigi armor set I believe from bowles wich he doesn't even care about to much ( ... ah big money spenders , what can I say Smiley).

Now the reason for all this explaining is that I would like to see Ampi play the game again and rather soon than late.

The idea is to send support cases to MA regarding this fact including the that we know Ampi and we stand gerant that it can not be possible that Ampi is a scammer etc etc.... You all know how to write and how to put this in to well formed sentences with content.

Colonel Bowles from his side has also send "another" support case concerning this matter , but hasn't yet had a reply on his first two cases from MA. But I think that if we stand for this as a whole society maybe and i say maybe we can help a bit....

Anyway , it doesn't hurt to try ....

PS : I am at work and have to do the 30 minute outdoors shift now , so wait for when I have sent my support case and have posted a copy of it here on the forum before sending one yourself please.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings ,

Castro

Support Case 102994 history
23 Feb 2007 Christophe Adrianssen:
Dear support,

It is not my account I wish to discuss but the one of dear friend who is banned.

The Avatar's name of which I want to talk is "Ampi's girl hoff spider". I have recently heard that he was banned and this for reasons of scamming apparantly. I can tell you that this person was a member of our society - "Order of cha'n Zen" and a fine member this was.

--I will from now on refer to the person as Ampi--

Ampi has changed society but we still have contact untill the account was locked wich I only recently heard off. In our soc everyone even attempting a mallicious action will instantly be removed and as much third party's as possible will be contacted to assure the person can't manage to do this again. Ampi was always joy and honesty in the soc and after changing society's still is.

I can not believe that she is a scammer and that is why I give my support for Ampi by this support case.

Also I have had contact with "Lee Colonel Bowles" ingame wich also is a friend of Ampi. He has also yet sent several support cases regarding this ban , and according to him hasn't yet even received a reply from you guys.

I spoke to Bowles and other ingame just to make sure how their relation was with Ampi before sending this support as I have to be sure who I am willing to help/protect. ALL my toughts I had were confirmed meaning that Ampi is a respected member of EU and that everyone I spoke to has nothing but kind words for Ampi.

Can I ask you by this writing to look further in the matter as we all would like to see Ampi log in again.

At least reply on the subject with any information you are willing to share.

Greetings,

Castro

Description

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

I received an answer from EU support , following below...

--------------------------------------------------------------

23 Feb 2007 Entropia Support:
Hi,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this matter with us. Unfortunately we cannot discuss information concerning other accounts than your own, but your thoughts will be considered in the evaluation process.

Regards,
Entropia Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I will not say it is positive , but nor is it negative now is it?

My guess is , that if Ampi gets enough support from the community , for starters us and by all means why not his own soc members (don't know who they are all) and other friends , me thinks it could have a influe,ce in the more positive direction for evaluation of this ban.

Greetings ,

Castro

I know unemployment is high in Botosani but how much time do you have on your hands to keep on posting this request? All your previous ones were locked, guess this one won't survive for long... :locked:

hope will stay enought to all see

hello
who wana give me a hand of help for a good cause think most of EU players know the reason I've got banned and wana help me with anything they can I will be greatly thankfuly.. for info

[url removed]

:shots:

Can you give me one good reason why should I bother for your friend?

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to sort this matter out with MA not post about it here.

This isn't the first time you've been told this. It is the last.

:locked:

Status
Back