The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
smallfort.JPG

smallfort2.JPG

It took us 6 hours to construct this *red eyes*
:computer:

I belive this is THE biggest oilstacking project ever!!!

This was made by:
Me, Da, Hou Sian, M3llet, Andie, Abee and argh someone else on A... Azor or something. I think.

More pictures under buildings in gallery!!! :confused:

Anyway. I think the whole thing is worth somewhere around 60-80 peds.

Im so tired right now :zzz:

Last edited:
:eek:

Whooaa, nice work :D

Didnt you get all greasy :confused:

I like the turret :D

MindBuster said:
Didnt you get all greasy :confused:

my avatar looks like those poor birdies thats been swimming in oil...

Amazing is all I can say...

DD
:evilking:

Its HUGE! And when you run into it it takes about 5 minutes or more to just load all the barrels!

You see the little green legoman? Thats me.
Thats how big that castle is

Next time maybe make an event out of it, like announce event a couple of days before, then build something big, when it's done there could be someone running from city to city telling where it is, and welcome them to grab as much oil as they can, like some huge n00b army attacking the castle trying to get oil before getting shot :)

LOL Skammy! Nice work!!!!!! :girl:
And as MB suggested, might be nice to have the next go-round as an event :cool:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:D you are the :king: of the castle

Was just down and checked it out :) Very nice work, one big mother, and like said it takes like 5 mins to render all of it :p
I especially liked turrets, since built of so many different things :)
Keep em coming Skam, Da aso PE needs stuff like this for sure :p
cudos on new guinnes world record on oilcastlebuilding in PE (and in having wayyy to much time :p)

That's awesome! :D

I think the A name you're getting wrong is Azok, I saw a post of his on EP about this.

Good work guys. :)

Wow thats some architechtural finesse ;) Great job!

did anyone ever stop to tell you how insane you guys are? :D brilliant work though ;)

WOW :eek: :eek:

Im stunned !

lol :laugh: nice work :thumbup:

well thats the biggest i've ever seen :)

amazing work...but now get some sleep :p

Congratz for your impressive work :thumbup:

Maybe we should think about to place things like this in the HoF gallery, so we can congrat you ;)

I reputate you for this ;)

Your.
Rasta

Wow, amazing :D
Fantastic work!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

I ain't getting any where near that castle with my P3 800 lol

Euhm.... :laugh: :bowdown: :cheer: :drink: :loco:

sorry got a little carried away with the smilies. But that's nothing compared to you who built the castle.

Nicely done though

thanks guys! Ive finally had some rest, I had no idea it was so exhausting to make castles :laugh:

thats awesome did you guys just leave it there or did you collect it all back up at the end?

Wonderful!

Best yet!

Now take Da's abstract oil tower concepts and integrate into the castle. I would love to see a wall that spirals up to form an entrance. ;)

...Wonderful!

OMFG :eek:
Thats just awsome! :D

:bowdown:

OMFG x 2

yea you rule skam. =P

everyone else who was there too.. (i recognize that slope. its south east of the rig. east of the SC.. a couple armax around there.)

you really should have posted this in the hOF section. i would have given you GRATZ$(!*@#! and then logged into my second forum account and given you MORE! (heh. only joking mb)

nicely done

Wow! Really cooL! :D

thanks guys ;)

Soooo thats where all the oil went. You all need to start a soc called o.p.e.c lol.....impressive building. any chance we will see the Eiffel Tower or The Empire state building? Were any noobs hurt during the making of this castle? lol

Smiley Insertion for reputation retrieval lol:):):):)

vemon said:
Soooo thats where all the oil went. You all need to start a soc called o.p.e.c lol.....impressive building. any chance we will see the Eiffel Tower or The Empire state building? Were any noobs hurt during the making of this castle? lol

Eiffel would in that case be a short one because building in the height is kinda difficult more then 10 barrels. Unless offcourse we build it beside a building we can stand on top on :)

o.p.e.c? Oil Pec?

Hehe no noobs were hurt acctually :) We build it in safe distance from rig and the path the noobs go from SC to rig :D But we had guards, just in case ;)

Back