OLA32 thanks Hurrikane for Promoting cool Event(s) in EU!

gen

Old Alpha
Genesis
Although I'm not involved with the events Hurrikane has been running I've seen how popular they have been and the response in organising a "gift" for him has resulted in a very fine response from particpants and the fact that he has organised such popular event(s) makes our lives in EU much more fun.

Therefore - for the next 14 days (starting today) if anyone posts a Global in THIS THREAD within 24 hours (Mining or Hunting) found within the confines of OLA32 - Map, Position and Global most clearly be visible I'll donate the same amount to Hurrikane as his gift to a maximum of 2,500 PEDs.

If the total of the Globals after the 14 days posted are less than 500 PEDs I'll personally donate 500 PEDs + an Estate to him as a token of our thanks for his awesome Events.

Genesis

Last edited:
:yay: Nice Going Gen:yay:

HUNT FOR HURRIKANE

A very nice gesture.. But 500ped globals in 14 days? That should be possible :yay: Fungoids but also Esto's wasnt it? :scratch2:

A very nice gesture.. But 500ped globals in 14 days? That should be possible :yay: Fungoids but also Esto's wasnt it? :scratch2:

If in 14 days 500 PEDs isn't reached by way of posted Globals for Hunting / Mining a gift of 500 PEDs + an Estate will be donated to Hurrikane by the OLA32 Tourist Information Board.

If 500 PEDs by way of Globals posted are exceeded then a gift of the total amount (up to 2,500 PEDs) will be given to Hurrikane to show our thanks for the Event(s) he's put together in EU (also donated by the infamous OLA32 Tourist Information Board :D )

Medium Maturity Fungoids, Atrax and Foul exist on the Land Area although at present only the Fungoids have been set to maximum numbers.

Genesis

Very nice idea there :) OLA32 TIB.

Ill try and come down from CND and have a few hunting trips :)

Nice one

C

No Globals posted for Hurrikane so far! Maybe MA want to send some of their own hunters down to OLA32 to boost Hurrikane's gift from OLA32 since they've now recognised the popularity of the Event started by Hurrikane! :D

Do remember to post your position, map, date/time and global message if you do! :D

damn!

how did i miss this :S grrr i'll try get there for such a worthy cause fingers crossed i'll make it with some ped in tow :p

Rip

As yet not one single global been posted for you Hurrikane :scratch2:

No matter , your reward from the OLA32 Tourist board is 500 PEDs + A plush apartment in Sakura City.

Get someone to PM me in-game in order to claim your thanks for your cool Events.

Genesis.

As yet not one single global been posted for you Hurrikane :scratch2:

No matter , your reward from the OLA32 Tourist board is 500 PEDs + A plush apartment in Sakura City.

Get someone to PM me in-game in order to claim your thanks for your cool Events.

Genesis.

Oh my god, thanks... I always wanted a place in Sakura (no word of a lie, I like the lake etc). At last I can turn out my storage!

I hope everyone who's enjoyed the WoF will now visit your Land Area and kill many Fungoids, I'm going to be getting through a lot of that 500 ped there I know:)
I'll say now; if you wanna thank me for putting on the WoF, go to OLA32 and kill as much as you can!

Just when I thought I didn't know what to say out came a load of words...

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Hurrikane

LA 32 Fungoid global 84 ped global

Read Hurrikanes post this morning and decided to have a run there....
After abut 15 min this happened :)

LA32_01_thumb.jpg

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/5/7/2/6/LA32_01.jpg

Yeah lets all go there...................

Back