Game Freeze on Initializing....

Jorael

Soul Keeper
Jaeon Jorael Shardoz
Almost 3/5 times while loading Entropia, my PC freezes while on the Initializing step... And then i have to cold boot the computer, which is rly bad for the HD's.

Anyone else experiences this?

I got my drivers updated, ATI card 128MB, 2GB Ram, powerful PC, latest DirectX for XP...

I don't understand. No other game does this to me. Only EU.

*sigh*

i get the same when i try to run it on my laptop, and untill recently it worked perfect

I sometimes get this when I start Entropia after it crashed. However, i can just ctr+alt+del out instead of rebooting the PC.

The only time I get a freeze on initialising is if Eu has already chucked me out and I try to get back in too quickly. Task manager and a bit of patience helps with this. I've not had it where I've had to reboot - not since a few VUs back before the Alt+Tab problem.

Both Fullscreen and window mode. Happens more often on Fullscreen however.

Ctrl+Alt+Del wont work.

little ram prob that only PE get there ( hapened to me, the only stuff that i got problem with was PE , had to change 1 ram ...)

graphic card fan full of dust...

Both Fullscreen and window mode. Happens more often on Fullscreen however.

Ctrl+Alt+Del wont work.

hmm, i thought perhaps if it was window mode only, it might be a resolution issue ... sounds like it may be either gfx or sound related, or possibly even network hiccup related, since it doesn't happen every time :|

wish i could recommend something useful; unfortunately, all i have is the standard "make sure you're using the recommended gfx and sound drives as required by MA" :rolleyes:

Your bank's website must've been temporarily offline... :rofl:

Sorry, couldn't resist...carry on...

Back