Britany Spears Bald Hot or Not?

Is Britney Spears hotter with a bald head?

• Total voters
Status
Before Haircut - White Trash

After Haircut - Bald White Trash

Nothing wrong with being White Trash. She's just a bit grim.

Don't you think it's a shame how women in general used to campaign against men regarding their attitude to the size of their chests, yet now stoop lower in their criticism of men.

Goodness knows what will happen when men are able to enhance themselves like women...loads of insecure men will probably go buy huge gel-packs and end up tripping over themselves.

I bow to your undoubted mastery of the subject of size; may you be filled with joy at each penis you wither with your contemptuous, yet accurate, comparison of size to general stationary appliance. Obviously, this is the most important consideration in life...the size of the, hmmm...jumbo-marker.

<DUDE! You broke the cardinal rule: don't answer back in a dick-size contest. All she's gonna assume is that you got a deficit in that department, you'll never avoid it:)>

:topic:

Britney would look better if she did a haircut like Annabella Lwin imho...but it is her life.

And as to hot...sure, why not. Gail Porter was still hot when she lost her hair to alopecia.

The statement above is untrue. Gail Porter, although sweet and lovely, was anything but hot after losing her hair and her figure due to medical circumstances. The best you could say is she had nice eyes.

Britney would look better if her eyes didn't droop at the sides, her jawline was more defined and she didn't have what seems to be a broken nose. In short, if she had a different head. If you wanna talk perfect, she's a long way behind even the girl off DodgeBall.... watch it and tell me it's not so:)

Don't you think it's a shame how women in general used to campaign against men regarding their attitude to the size of their chests, yet now stoop lower in their criticism of men.

Tsk lol.. men in general critiSIZE (lolz see what i did there?) women all the time regarding size of ass, tits and weight in general blah de blah

No need to get upset when we point out that your peens are small or we're faking orgasms :dunno: :silly2:

If you do in fact have a small appendage then I apologise if I have offended you... your girl can always keep on doing those pelvic floor muscle exercises though.. right? :D

It's all in jest man... chill out

Sinead O'connor is damn hot! Britany Spears is just a waste of a perfectly good set of breasts.

Last edited:
Go see Minority Report, and I know this involves LEAVING the house, unless you have On-Demand. But, the sun wont kill you! (we hope...)

hehe, well, just in case, joker, try netflix. i mean, they mail it to you, so you don't have to worry about dying from exposure to the sun or melting in the rain.

Spitney Beers was never hot mate ;) :D

yeah, probably not. not sure what i was thinking. i was drastically bored at the time i posted this and stuck at my folk's house on dial up.

and no comment on the whole size matters/size don't matter debate.

but i must say, brittany don't hold a candle to all you fine ladies that have put your thoughts out in this thread. :)

happy international woman's day. even tho, i already thought every day was international woman's day, to me at least.

<DUDE! You broke the cardinal rule: don't answer back in a dick-size contest. All she's gonna assume is that you got a deficit in that department, you'll never avoid it>

Hmmm...hadn't crossed my mind it'd make people think of my dick. I was thinking about some of the 'wellie's' I've, er, heard of, that would make John Holmes wonder if he could get an echo in there ;)

Gail Porter, although sweet and lovely, was anything but hot after losing her hair and her figure due to medical circumstances. The best you could say is she had nice eyes.

k...not your type. Has always been mine though :yay:

Tsk lol.. men in general critiSIZE (lolz see what i did there?) women all the time regarding size of ass, tits and weight in general blah de blah

Yes, some do. Blokes down our local pub are full of that when their wives are out of earshot.

No need to get upset when we point out that your peens are small or we're faking orgasms :dunno: :silly2:

Of course not...it would be unnatural for anyone to be sensitive about their bodies. Most couples frequently point out each other's deficiencies prior to sexual intercourse; or explain how they had to fake orgasam, or think of their secretary because they noticed saggy breasts or hairs in the wrong place.

If you do in fact have a small appendage then I apologise if I have offended you... your girl can always keep on doing those pelvic floor muscle exercises though.. right?

That, sadly for you, is something you shall never know...it is a sworn secret between me and my hand :laugh:

It's all in jest man... chill out

Duh...really?

Of course it is...

...with the exception of those who go plastic, we are what we are. Why be ashamed of ourselves? Is a sign we need to confront issues if we are; and the shallowness of others if they are.

...oh yeah, and the conformity to media plays a part too :D

LOL i saw this thread title bumping around in Off Topic which i almost never visit...didn't know it was you rousing rabble skippie.

Britney shaved her head? :eek: Man, how do you people find time to go back to Earth these days?

I haven't thought she was hot since a few days after her first album and video back when she was underage and i was almost underage.:smirk:

I think Britany Spears is more hot now that she has shaved her head and running around poking papparazzi with an umbrella.

What do you think, hmm?

My vote is yes, she's hot like a precog hot. I would like to have her in my temple laying in some tank pumped full of drugs.

Ok, you go!

I didn't vote cause I see no option for "Britney is white-trash and will never be anything more" option.

This woman is the epitomy of Skank and No-Class. Whether it be the men she dates or the way she dresses, she will always remind me of a no-class, white-trash, trailer-park, SWF.

(nothing against those who live in trailer parks, it is just a stereo-type that fits Britney)

Shaving her head makes her look no more or no less like the trash she is.

Shame on the one who had nothing better to do than start this conversation and pitty the poor child who has Britney and K-Fed as parents (although personally I think K-Fed is better option at this point).

haha, yes, i know, and bored and haven't been, well... in too long so. and today britany spears was all over dr. phil crying for help...

i just thought she looked like that precog from minority report, att, and it got my libido kicking. i figured i'd ask here if it was just me, i guess so.

Dude.... seek professional help.

;)

Can't really say its hot, but as many said, she neva really was that hot, but it's not bad at all.. Better then what I see many women do with their hair, those that still have hair that is ;)

Ive seen more women shave it off irl that looked much much worse. But also many with hair that looked much much worse.

But without knowing what a precog is, I dunno what to vote :p

Why do we care about this broad anyway??? :scratch2: :dunno: :poke:

*pardon me... I feel rhetorical today*

Why do we care about this broad anyway??? :scratch2: :dunno: :poke:

*pardon me... I feel rhetorical today*

ah, i don't. hehe, just was bored.

but i do think bald headed women can be hot. maybe not just miss pop queen.

Sinead O'connor is damn hot! Britany Spears is just a waste of a perfectly good set of breasts.

Sinead O'connor is a weirdo... a frigid kind of weirdo, as for Britney, she is just cheap and deeply disturbed...

Hot or Not, this chick is F'ed up in the head! As seen all over mainstream news, Britney had scrawled the mark of the beast "666" on her bald head, then ran around screaming quote "I am the AntiChrist!!!" and then last, but not least attempted to hang herself (suicide attempt) with her Frickin' bed sheet!

For those who don't think Britney is crazy, I have a video that will more than likely change your mind indefantely.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1LILp1iyKVg

Please ignore the title as it says she is "stoned." However, it is clearley evident in the unsencored version (that the controlled mainstream media edited and refuses to play) that Spears is high on Meth and more than likely had been drinking alcohol.

Notice how she twitches, grinds her teeth. Undeniable symptoms of a classic Meth-head.

omg, i feel so turned on now.

:p

natalie portman looks the best bald i think.

Borg queen... Resistance is futile...oh, yes! I've been a bad, bad Borg...assimilate me..!

:laugh:

Borg queen... Resistance is futile...oh, yes! I've been a bad, bad Borg...assimilate me..!

:laugh:

um, ok, prepare to be assimilated then.

:p

Last edited:
Notice how she twitches, grinds her teeth. Undeniable symptoms of a classic Meth-head.

Dunno exactly what you mean with twiching, but the grinding definitly happens with more hard drugs then alone Meth :rolleyes: Reminds me many ppl i knew spent their weekends, and non used Meth. But either ways, shes far far away in that clip. Reminds me of good times...

I think I liked britney spears for all of 5 minutes, then I thought why bother, her music isn't worth it and went on with my life.

And to bring up old quotes:
shes fuckable
Technically so is a sandwich... I have yet to hear of anyone in a romantic relationship with a sandwich... :silly2: :eek:

Well there was that movie American Pie - not a sandwich but you know what I mean :D

Well there was that movie American Pie - not a sandwich but you know what I mean :D

Home made american apple pie? You trying to suggest she is a "fruitcake"?? :D

Lol that is true enough.

well, actually i love crazy girls, uh... i mean i love girls...

sorry to be redunant. :p

jk ladies, you are all wonderful and way smarter than me. :yay:

well the results are in, britany spears was never hot, evidently. thanks for your responses and taking part in my silly ass poll.

thread closed as to alliviate further comments that may infuriate the female ef user base.

:ahh:

Status
Back