jesus...

Well I gotta say you got balls. I wouldn't do 32.6 ped a click item on condition
grats

Big Gratz!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Nice BP Quality

:eek: :eyecrazy: :drool: :banana: :holyshit: :jawdrop:

Thank goodness that wasn't on a basic filter!

Gratz!

Ty all!!! but im not really shure if i have profitted from this game yet, i spent alot to get there.

Did you all noticed this? i dont think that everyone had a chance on this ath, just the player that has deposited the most. This is how i still think tha loot works, you hety loots on what you have deposited, or if you are a noob, ma can give you a uber just to keep you in game.

This is no whining to johan, just telling my toughts:)

Uber gratz mate:yay:

uuuuh if you get 23k dollars how can you not profit? It's almost impossible :scratch2: If i were you i would do a count + all your skills i think you'll be :yay: in no time

Gratz :cool:

Thats one impressive dimond collection u got man, and gratz as well

Wow N.1 of all ATHs!!! Huge Gratz :yay:

Wow, that's not common dung! :eek:

Big grats. :wtg:

Swedish? :laugh:

gratz, i bet everybody is jealous :)

Location: Faroe island.. So you need to brush up on your geography knowledge a tad. :silly2:

Gratz!!! :yay:

I would keep hold of all those lovely diamonds , MA has hinted that they will be used in the upcoming implemantation of factories! Maybe this is why this has happened who knows?

Gratz again!

Jam.

Grats I guess...had to be someone so I won't hold it against you ;)

Like someone told me when i take that HOF with 1250 peds ESI.
(Pega na grana e foge) hhhehe
grab the money and run away from this game LOL.

B(U)G GRATS.:D

LOL! Gratz! :drool::money:
My goodness!

OH... MY... GOD HOLY JEESIS CHRIST thats amazing dude WOW!!!!!! :D :D :D

Big gratz! Gotta give props for that! Nice to see anyone get a good haul out of EU.

Though I can also relate how people feel about how MA may have funded this latest greatest ath. Something we`ll never know.

WOOOOHEEEEEEE!!!
Gratz dood! :yay:

laughing out loud

Ty all!!! but im not really shure if i have profitted from this game yet, i spent alot to get there.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry, allow me to comment: you have just earned 23k US dollars and you don't know if you have made profit? How much have you deposited?
It's not a difficult calculation to make :D

Anyway, big gratz to you! ;)

what I'm I doing in this thread...:scratch2:

Oh...right....gratz

WOOOW .. huge big gratz :eek: that's a biggie only a Nun could dream of getting .... (don't comment :D )

And now, if you all will excuse me, have a Lootius to pk ...

well..

what rotten luck. I'm sorry mate my thoughts are with you.

;)

Hubba Hubba GRATZ

but come on you gotta of profited now :p if not my thoughts and best wishes go out to you to...

Rip

Welcome to the six-figure club! :cool: It's been lonely here but I have a feeling that's about to change.

Gratz :D

thats quarter of a bank you just looted there mate =)

gratz :bowdown:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :D

I really mean it! When I check the screenie you got:

Mac cos on lvl5 bp with low qr:
Means you got skills

Alot of PEDs:
Means you invested in the game

And this makes me happy, I would have killed myself if it was a noob doing OA-101s for the first time :laugh:

BIG GRATZ! :yay:

okay mabe i profitted:yay: , but it aint cheep ATH hunting in crafting u know :ahh:

Ty all,

their is only 1 ,

huge gratz, and nice to see the big loot finding a worthy home

Back