Hrafninn's Hideout - Art Gallery

Hrafninn

Coffee addict
Society
OldTimers
Herr Hrafninn Hrafninn
logo.jpg

Introduction:
I have recently uploaded some pieces of art into Entropia Universe which I would like to share with the community. After much consideration I have decided to open up my own personal art gallery to the public. The main reason for opening up the art gallery is of course to be able to show my art to the community, although I am of course interested in selling it as well.

Prices:
All the paintings in the gallery are extremely limited and they will not be made in more than 5 copies each. Painting #2, also known as "Straight for the crater", is limited to no more than 3 copies for instance. Although limited, price will remain low at around 400-600 peds depending on what painting you are interested in. Once the first painting in a series is bought the number of copies will be disclosed, this is to keep the price down for lucky buyer number 1 who will buy at the lowest possible price of 400 peds.

If you wish to buy a painting you can send me a PM here on EntropiaForum or ask around ingame. I wish to get to know a little about all my buyers and therefore my art will not be sold in shops, at least for now.

Location of Hrafninn's Hideout:
Sakura City
Chikara Yuujou Condos, 8 A

Samples:

Sold art:
Below Atlantis Limited #1/5
Straight for the crater Limited #1/3
Morning of Zeus Limited#1/5

Reserved:
Below Atlantis Limited #2/5
Neconu Freezeover Limited#1

Take a look at The Entropia Museum of Fine Arts if you wish to see some of my paintings displayed along with other wonderful art created by fellow entropian artists.

The titles of my art may be changed at any time. They only have names so it will be easier to identify them, not to get you in the mood so to speak.

Last edited:
Private art viewing #1, 12th of March

The so called opening night was quite empty to tell you the truth. Only a couple of people showed up, but we all had a very good time and that what matters the most in my opinion.

art_gallery3.jpg

Next private art viewing will take place on thursday and I hope that telling you a few days in advance might make it a bit more interesting. ;)

Last edited:
hraf2.GIF

Bought this one yesterday it looks great from close up you can chek it out @,
west echinda hangar 10(second one from stable north)
And that guy is hraf the artist :)

Thank you for helping out and of course liking my art, BENDIEMAN. I'll be sure to tell you when I have something new in stock. :wtg:

------

Another piece of art was sold today I might add. The buyer will return and buy another one of my pieces soon as well, but since art is not as cheap nowadays as the old Stink Tree days it had to wait.

art_gallery2.jpg

The buyer is not present in the screenshot above.

I hope to see more paintings sold soon and even more I would hope them to be placed in such public places as shops for everyone to enjoy.

Thank you for helping out and of course liking my art, BENDIEMAN. I'll be sure to tell you when I have something new in stock. :wtg:

------

Another piece of art was sold today I might add. The buyer will return and buy another one of my pieces soon as well, but since art is not as cheap nowadays as the old Stink Tree days it had to wait.

art_gallery2.jpg

The buyer is not present in the screenshot above.

I hope to see more paintings sold soon and even more I would hope them to be placed in such public places as shops for everyone to enjoy.

Bumoey for you I like new ideas and new entrepreneurs and artists. I hope to come to you soon

Now that my gallery is up and running I was thinking of maybe doing a competition. The idea I have is the following:

When a number of sold art reaches 10 or more I'll draw a random number between the paintings and their respective buyers in the order the paintings are sold. So if number 3 gets chosen I'll see who bought the third sold painting and declare him/her the winner. The bottom line is that the more you buy the bigger chance you will have of winning. The random number will probably be chosen from an online lottery site or similar since I want the competition to be 100% fair.

The winner could then recieve a special edition of an art piece or maybe even a unique piece of art made just for the event?

Would that be interesting?

I would want to remind everyone that the next private art viewing is held tomorrow at 20:00 MA time. Anyone is free to join of course.

Still looking for some thoughts about the event posted above. I know it would be fun at least for those who already bought my art. :laugh: I was thinking of a small apartment with a unique piece of art in it as the winning price! Interesting indeed?

You have alot of ideas! :D Wish you best for the art viewing...

You have alot of ideas! :D Wish you best for the art viewing...

Thank you very much, Tidesong. I'm doing my best to please myself and the community as far as humanly possible. ;)

------

A new art piece was uploaded today and will be showed at the private art viewing tomorrow along with my four other paintings.

art_gallery4.jpg

This painting will be limited as well, so I would advice you to get one before they run out. ;)

This weeks second private art viewing will take place at 20:00 MA time tonight at the Sakura City TP. See you then!

:wtg: No more private art viewings! :wtg:

The art gallery is now open for the public, so you won't have to wait to see some of the best art ingame (yeah, I know I'm a bit egocentric :silly2: ).

I'm kind of missing some feedback about my art service, so if you have visited the gallery or have some thoughts please do tell. ;)

Also, I include this symbolic BUMP. :silly2:

A very interesting art event is on its way and I thought I would tell you the story behind it before it actually begins. ;)

In a few days I will upload a new artwork on EF which will be used especially for this event. An event thread will of course also be created. The idea is to take screenshots in EU that resembles this artwork as closely as possible. The winner will recieve the new artwork fully framed and ready to be used inside of EU. This piece of art will be unique by the way. A second and third price may be possible if there is interest enough which I'm quite unsure of at this moment. I guess you'll have to tell me?

If you want to participate, why not visit my art gallery for reference material and do some screenshots around the universe for training purposes? ;)

Added a couple art reservations. By that I mean people who wish to purchase paintings from me, but still don't have the peds to do so. It is strictly private, no names will be written in the thread if they don't tell me otherwise.

The event is on its way, I'm trying to take a reference screenshot to show how it's done. ;)

Just thought I'd BUMP up this thread in the new forum. ;)

Art event information will come tonight or tomorrow depending on when I find the time. Not to mention it will be free for anyone to enter and even newbies will have a big chance to win.

I guess it's time to BUMP this wonderful thread up. ;)

The event I had planned will have to wait a couple of days longer since there's a new VU I'll have to focus my time on and so should everyone else. VU days, happy days. :silly2:

One more art piece sold. :yay:

I will update later with a screenshot of its new location if possible. ;)

Also adding information about Fin's museum of fine arts which has opened up. I am participating of course with two paintings of mine.

Reactions: Fin
I've started working on new art, this time done with a drawing tablet. I'm not the best artist in the world, but I think I've got my own style going. :rolleyes:

Since I'm still very unsure about the brushes, I've decided to do avatar art instead of landscapes.

If you wish, give me some feedback on this still very unfinished piece. ;)

Back