Jorael's Art Gallery

Jorael

Soul Keeper
Jaeon Jorael Shardoz
Gallery is open. Contact me if you'd like the tour.

Here are some examples of my work, which are for sale.

***NOTE***

I am currently available to do personalized work, being a painting of yourself or your avatar. Similar looks to the paintings shown here, with color of your choice.

Exclusive and unique, price depends on detail. Base price on custom orders is 2K. Delivery takes about a week.

***NOTE***

Accomplished work or Etopia's Shop

DkBluesample.jpg

Each of these is hand painted digitally from scratch. They are NOT vector art, and they take alot of time and dedication to make.

If you are interested in any of these, contact me so we can work out a price. I will not put a price tag on these for the time being, it depends on the kind of offers i get.

Redhead-by-JoraelSample.jpg

Each of these paintings will be UNIQUE, therefore the price will be higher. If you decide to buy one of these, you will be assured no one else has the same painting ingame.

Lady-by-JoraelSample.jpg

All of these are entirely my creations, except for the next one, which is a collaboration with TotalTwist.

BlissSample.jpg

Im making a set of only 3 prints for this last one, 1Kpeds for each print.

I hope you enjoy my creations, and who knows you might be owning it in the near future.

All of these will be UNIQUE depending on the offers i get for them. If the offers do not meet my expectations, i will make a small series of each one.

Enjoy.

Jorael

Last edited:
Wow. :wtg:

I am not usually interested in art, but there is something about the eye in the coloured #4 that immediately draws my attention...

Guess I'm gonna have to start saving lots and lots of PEDs then Jor :D

Nice stuff Jorael!

Ty :) Ill be making more of these soon.

unbelievable :eek: u really have great talent!

Amazing work Joreal ^.^

I see only ped signs for you in this venture.:rolleyes:

These'll be worth every ped that someone spends on em :)

Although I have to ask, whats the fascination for women's faces? My late grandad used to paint women. He wasn't lonely (Married) and was by no means a weirdo, had many friends, talents ect. I always thought of it a bit stalker type thing lol.

But seen as this was my grandad, it made me think harder before judging. I know for pretty sure he wasn't a stalker ;)

Unfortunately he died before I came of age to view his fantastic talent. So I never got to ask him. Maybe your motive is similar?

Not trying to turn this into a sob story lol, just wondering. :)

Keep it up ;D

because i dont like to paint men's face ty.

And one of the toughest exercises you can do is to paint faces. That look good.

BlissSample.jpg

Im making a 3 print set of this one for sale.

1K peds base price per print. Best offers take the prints.

If you want to see how it looks ingame, give me a PM and i will give you the tour to the art gallery.

GR8 work jor!!

you have such a gr8 talent :D GL

Rip

Yep, time consuming :)

Can i come & have a look

Wow,

Would love to come & see the Art, if thats possible.... I'll give yo a pm in game later ;)

Moonfish

Back