To auto-click, or not to auto-click...

Status
mazzy187 said:
This thread has a support case in which MA says programs that do not alter PE are okay. How does an automated mouse do this? The program is basically a mouse emulator. That's basically hardware related and really has nothing to do with the operations of PE itself.

2005-09-02 MindArk Support:
As I said before, third party programs that do not effect or modify Project Entropia is allowed to use yes.

as far as i know clicking got "effect" on pe.
screen shot do not "effect".
this is stupid , but it bring cliker in non alowed program.
i dont state on if its good or bad to use a clicker , i just info you this is not alowed.
this discution was done 1000 time on all forum , and reply was finally all time same , its not alowed.
in other hand , MA never do anything against people that use a cliker or an macro , as they dont do anything against people that use bug or trap mobs .
but that dont mean this is alowed , that just mean they dont bother go in that kind of things.
they prefert change mobs behavior , modify skill system....

other link :

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=601&page=2&pp=10
2004-12-22 MindArk Support:
Auto clicking software is not endorsed by MA and if anyone is found violating the Conditions of Use, actions will of course be taken.
/Regards

from the COU
The Participant [also] agrees not to hack into or interfere with any data communication to or from the Project Entropia servers, clients, and systems, as well as not to use any other software than the Project Entropia client to interpret or influence data sent to or from the Project Entropia server and client systems. The participant also agrees upon not using any third party software or equipment that influences Project Entropia in any way.

Last edited:
Status
Back