REMINDER: Ido's painting auction

Ethar

Dominant
Everyone who want to get amazing paintings, go to bilton towers T3 G5 now! The bidding already started!

Remember tower 3, floor 5, apartment G :)

[br]The bidding has begun[/br]

UPDATE: painting Spider Bites sold for 2k PEDS! :O

Threads like this belong in the new EU Art forum.

Please post new threads in the proper forum. Thanks!

711 does this mean i should post the Art Related Events here ? it would be much better than having to filter them out from the events section where they get lost in all the hunting events :)

Unfortunatly the person who bought the spider bites painting didnt come through with the payment :( ... their deposit has been lost and the item will be auctioned once more on opne of the upcoming auctions...

711 does this mean i should post the Art Related Events here ? it would be much better than having to filter them out from the events section where they get lost in all the hunting events :)

Unfortunatly the person who bought the spider bites painting didnt come through with the payment :( ... their deposit has been lost and the item will be auctioned once more on opne of the upcoming auctions...

This was covered in the thread announcing the new EU Art forum (relevant part bolded here for convenience):

Due to popular demand, a new subforum dedicated to Participant Content (PC) art has been added to the EU Creative forum.

The EU Creative forum has also been reorganized to make browsing easier. Please make sure to post new threads in the proper forum, using the guidelines below:

Featured Storytellers - Dedicated forum for Featured Storytellers. A contest will be announced soon to expand this section with additional entertaining and talented storytellers, stay tuned!

Galleria (formerly Galleria McCormick) - Subforum for EU movies, amusing and/or satirical screenshots or other image-oriented fun stuff. The name of this forum was renamed for several reasons, mainly to avoid confusion for members, but also to reflect the evolution of the use of this subforum (originally created to highlight the wonderful video creations of Mark McCormick, but now very active, with submissions by many EF members).

Fan Fiction - Intended for the posting of primarily text-based fictional EU stories (related images allowed).

EU Art - For the displaying and discussion of EU (in-universe) art, as displayed on Participant Content (PC) signs and screens. For promotion of art galleries, art exhibitions and such, please use the Events forum for such announcements.

Diaries - Personal diaries of EF members. The majority of content posted in diaries should relate to EntropiaUniverse.

EU Video Competition - Temporary subforum for the discussion of entries in the EU video competition.

If members have some threads they would like moved to the the new EU Art forum or another appropriate forum, please PM me or one of the moderators, thanks!

Threads like this belong in the new EU Art forum.

Please post new threads in the proper forum. Thanks!

yes thats why im surprised u sai that this belongs in this forum :) so i wanted to know :)

I keep posting events in events then :)

Keep up the good work 711

Ido

Back