PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Seen a lot of topics " is this fair "

And I have been thinking

I know that some shops share the same avatar to run the shop.. hmm is that fair ??? up to 3 or 4 pps share that avatar to run the shops...is that fair

In that case I would say ...nooo and it violates the Eula and it should not be allowed, and itīs a so called uber soc running the shop...is that fair ??

I know one so called uber soc running one hangar with extra avatars, they use them only for the purpose to be able to fly the ships on demand and they don't have to move their own avas for the flight.
    Hmmm is that fair

Bottom line ..you know all this ..you don't need screens for it, itīs all in MAīs logs .
    And if you have reduced flight tickets, reduced prices om clothes armors but you have not used the offers...would you report it ...fair not fair ??

Who is the looser ??..you...me...all of us ??

How far would you go ??? when is it not fair anymore ???

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Thunder ThunderCat Cat
    Society
    The Prophecy
    Images
    with what exactly does that bother u?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rico ReadBird Killjoy
    Society
    Skillin' Villains - Captain
    Images
    I don't think it's a question about if it bothers you or not, but where do you draw the line? I think cheating is cheating. 1 ava pr pers.. It can't really get simplier

Never trust a naked man with a spoon up his @ss!
    Landed : 2005-07-29

Would say..If you run an uber soc are you allowed to violate all rules and get away with it ???
    Or should they be reported ??

We all know the rule about how many avatars you are allowed to have should we allow that to slip by, they are violating the eula ??
    They do benefit from multiple avatars!!
    Or should it be reported ???
    If we, the rest of the players knows about it, is it a part of the game ??, do we let it slip just beacuse they are ubers ??? just beacuse we dont want to end up on a shit list ??

So whats fair in EU today??
    Last edited by The Fixer; 03-24-2007 at 03:55.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Octavius Joser Rex
    Society
    Church of Lootius
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fixer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would say..If you run an uber soc are you allowed to violate all rules and get away with it ???
    Or should they be reported ??

We all know the rule about how many avatars you are allowed to have should we allow that to slip by, they are violating the eula ??
    Or should it be reported ???
    If we, the rest of the players knows about it, is it a part of the game ??, do we let it slip just beacuse they are ubers ??? just beacuse we dont want to end up on a shit list ??

So whats fair in EU today??
    Ok... I really have to ask. Are you just purposely trying to stir shit up? Or are you attempting to have a decent discussion?

I'm fairly certain that everyone agrees to the one avatar per person rule. If not, there must be some reason...
    Not looting the mobs you kill is a bad strategy. - Jimmy B

Im not here to trying to stir shit up !!, just to discuss the problem because the problem is out there !!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Octavius Joser Rex
    Society
    Church of Lootius
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fixer View Post
    Im not here to trying to stir shit up !!, just to discuss the problem because the problem is out there !!
    Then quit yelling and actually discuss.

Here is my point of view:

If you have knowledge of someone using 2 avatars, report them. It's that simple. No one at this forum is going to do anything about it. Only MA can. Done and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Joser View Post
    Then quit yelling and actually discuss.

Here is my point of view:

If you have knowledge of someone using 2 avatars, report them. It's that simple. No one at this forum is going to do anything about it. Only MA can. Done and done.
    Well If they only used 2 lol it´s around 6 for the space flights and one for the shops, and yes it´s reported.

Still the bottom line...by doing that you risk ending up on a shit list just because you have reported that they have done this.
    They will, in the end figure out who reported them and from that day you can not walk in any area that have a PVP without being killed on sight.
    The reason for that statement...the wonderful thing about EU is that friends and socs sticks together no matter what ...

So I'm asking again is this fair ?? you have only done what the Eula tells you to do..
    Would any participant in EU do this ??

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Octavius Joser Rex
    Society
    Church of Lootius
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I would report any knowledge I have. What's so hard about staying out of PvP areas? Seriously? You can also report avatars for disrupting the enjoyment of your game. C'mon. You've got to present better argument than that.

Hmm ok !!!

PVP areas hmm been on ama lately ?? usually only the LA areas are non PVP !!
    And Im often out there both hunting and mining so it would bother me !!!
    But I don't know why you keep referring back to me, talk about stir shit up (joking..best to add that I still wanna move in PVPīs )
    For me ok if they have a beef with me then I will handle it as it comes

I still would like to know what others think about this and how would their reactions be if they ended up in a situation like this.
    Do they think itīs part of the game or is it simply just not fair ???

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast