Seen a lot of topics " is this fair "

The Fixer

Old
Banned
And I have been thinking :eek:

I know that some shops share the same avatar to run the shop.. hmm is that fair ??? up to 3 or 4 pps share that avatar to run the shops...is that fair :rolleyes:

In that case I would say ...nooo and it violates the Eula and it should not be allowed, and it´s a so called uber soc running the shop...is that fair ??

I know one so called uber soc running one hangar with extra avatars, they use them only for the purpose to be able to fly the ships on demand and they don't have to move their own avas for the flight.
Hmmm is that fair:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bottom line ..you know all this ..you don't need screens for it, it´s all in MA´s logs .
And if you have reduced flight tickets, reduced prices om clothes armors but you have not used the offers...would you report it ...fair not fair ??

Who is the looser ??..you...me...all of us ??

How far would you go ??? when is it not fair anymore ???

with what exactly does that bother u?

I don't think it's a question about if it bothers you or not, but where do you draw the line? I think cheating is cheating. 1 ava pr pers.. It can't really get simplier

Would say..If you run an uber soc are you allowed to violate all rules and get away with it ???
Or should they be reported ??

We all know the rule about how many avatars you are allowed to have should we allow that to slip by, they are violating the eula ??
They do benefit from multiple avatars!!
Or should it be reported ???
If we, the rest of the players knows about it, is it a part of the game ??, do we let it slip just beacuse they are ubers ??? just beacuse we dont want to end up on a shit list ??

So whats fair in EU today??

Last edited:
Would say..If you run an uber soc are you allowed to violate all rules and get away with it ???
Or should they be reported ??

We all know the rule about how many avatars you are allowed to have should we allow that to slip by, they are violating the eula ??
Or should it be reported ???
If we, the rest of the players knows about it, is it a part of the game ??, do we let it slip just beacuse they are ubers ??? just beacuse we dont want to end up on a shit list ??

So whats fair in EU today??

Ok... I really have to ask. Are you just purposely trying to stir shit up? Or are you attempting to have a decent discussion?

I'm fairly certain that everyone agrees to the one avatar per person rule. If not, there must be some reason...

Im not here to trying to stir shit up !!, just to discuss the problem because the problem is out there !!

Im not here to trying to stir shit up !!, just to discuss the problem because the problem is out there !!

Then quit yelling and actually discuss.

Here is my point of view:

If you have knowledge of someone using 2 avatars, report them. It's that simple. No one at this forum is going to do anything about it. Only MA can. Done and done.

Then quit yelling and actually discuss.

Here is my point of view:

If you have knowledge of someone using 2 avatars, report them. It's that simple. No one at this forum is going to do anything about it. Only MA can. Done and done.

Well If they only used 2 lol it´s around 6 for the space flights and one for the shops, and yes it´s reported.

Still the bottom line...by doing that you risk ending up on a shit list just because you have reported that they have done this.
They will, in the end figure out who reported them and from that day you can not walk in any area that have a PVP without being killed on sight.
The reason for that statement...the wonderful thing about EU is that friends and socs sticks together no matter what ...

So I'm asking again is this fair ?? you have only done what the Eula tells you to do..
Would any participant in EU do this ??

I would report any knowledge I have. What's so hard about staying out of PvP areas? Seriously? You can also report avatars for disrupting the enjoyment of your game. C'mon. You've got to present better argument than that.

Hmm ok !!!

PVP areas hmm been on ama lately ?? usually only the LA areas are non PVP !!
And Im often out there both hunting and mining so it would bother me !!!
But I don't know why you keep referring back to me, talk about stir shit up:D :D (joking..best to add that I still wanna move in PVP´s :D )
For me ok if they have a beef with me then I will handle it as it comes :D

I still would like to know what others think about this and how would their reactions be if they ended up in a situation like this.
Do they think it´s part of the game or is it simply just not fair ???

is it fair when people are "creative" enough to getting her family members into EU?

edit: i dont refer to your kids fixer :)

They will, in the end figure out who reported them and from that day you can not walk in any area that have a PVP without being killed on sight.

Anyone will kill Anyone in those areas regardless of any whistle blowing simply because that's the very nature of those areas!

I know plenty of people that share one avatar brothers and sisters , families if you will. But thats not against the EULA as that states that one cannot have multiple avatars not that multiple people cannot share the one avatar!

Jam.

I dont see why you would think it was unfair for soc sand friends to stick together in this matter anyways... Thats how things work...in other games..you piss off one player and you get hounded for the rest of your gaming life. In RL, you are rude to one person and 99% their friends have a negative attitude of you or in many cases worse things happen like fights etc etc, depends on what circles you run I guess. The simple fact is, is that is l;ife and EU is simulating a life... get over it, shit happens :p

If it bothers you that much (and it obviously does) then report it. Wrong is wrong... and you already know it violates the EULA. I don't think getting the endorsement from this EF post should sway your actions in any way.

Who cares!

If you know that someone is violating EULA rules and regulations then it is your right to report them. Most probably, as with most of complaints or concerns to MA, nothing will be done anyway. Just send the frigg'n complaint and move on. If someone impedes your game play enjoyment then I would report that too. Otherwise may I suggest you write your proposal of what has and/or is happening in a coherent and logical format. That way EF members can review and debate the evidence and events with all the facts rather than heresay and opinion. Just my 3 1/2 cents.

What bothers me is that they didn't stocked OF-211s in there, I mean the other kinds were in plentyful supply, but nooo, I had to pay auction buyout for mine....

How to share an avatar WITHOUT MINDARK EVER FINDING OUT ABOUT IT!!!!

1. find a PC built after the year 2000
2. plug it into the internet
3. install Entropia Universe on it
4. install remote desktop server software
5. SHARE!

Totally undetectable, allows for joint control/view. One avatar, one owner, one IP, several playas :wtg:

I'm thinking, is it fair, that ppl do false reports to MA?

I know plenty of people that share one avatar brothers and sisters , families if you will. But thats not against the EULA as that states that one cannot have multiple avatars not that multiple people cannot share the one avatar!

Just keep in mind this (from the EULA):

A Participant may only have one Account. All of your access to the system will be through that Account, except as otherwise set forth in this Agreement.
If you should happen to willfully or otherwise reveal your Password and/or Login, you have relinquished your right to any assistance regarding the possible outcomes or consequences based upon your actions. Your Account may be terminated if you let someone else use it inappropriately.

As for a family sharing an avatar, there is the obvious outcome, that if some member of the family performs a scamming act, maybe after "leaving the family", the avatar may be known as scammer even if some other physical person is managing it later on.

Last edited:
edit..

wrong thread. damn mulittasking

Waste of time...sorry just my two pecs, lol

I see a guy in a tree using a mod fap with bots attacking..i report this..and get flamed...(screen shots included, was told not to 'name people', lol"

See someone 'skilling on spiders', report it, post pics here, was told not to name names...

End result, don't know, you can still 'skill' on spiders, people still use a 'autoclick' to skill....

And my guess about this post will be much of the old..."SHUT UP, DID NOT HAPPEN, NOOB...etc.."

Waiting to see..

My two pecs...the same rules for all.........

all in all:

Same shit, Different day.

I see a guy in a tree using a mod fap with bots attacking..i report this..and get flamed...(screen shots included, was told not to 'name people', lol"

See someone 'skilling on spiders', report it, post pics here, was told not to name names...

End result, don't know, you can still 'skill' on spiders, people still use a 'autoclick' to skill....

And my guess about this post will be much of the old..."SHUT UP, DID NOT HAPPEN, NOOB...etc.."

Waiting to see..

My two pecs...the same rules for all.........

I have to ask. WTF is reporting it here going to do? Do you even understand that EntropiaForum is not owned by MA? Report it in a support case to MA. Don't name names here. Support case to MA. Is that clear enough? We can't do anything about it. MA can. That's about as clear as I can get.

Did I miss Something?????

Ah...

what name did i Name????

Dude, did you read what I posted??

the whole point is that MA does not care...and the only place to post is here???

AGAIN, your point...do you know someone that had broken the rules? Did you break the rules?

Why the "Fear"?

DS

Just re-read the post...LOL

Seems the fear is that someone will 'name names' and then the 'fiction' of the ownership of the Forums and MA might come out...

Again, nothing to suggest that MA 'owns' EF, will not say that, but LOL, when you say anything about MA that is not 'postive', then EF has something to say...>LOL<....

DS

just getting back to the original topic

... is it fair?

the simple answer is no its not, but life aint fair either so get over it

seen that answer before..

yep,

you are right "life is not fair".

Again,

Just what is your POINT?

Noobs want to raise the price of sweet. Step on them?

Pilots want to keep the 'high' price of flying. Support them?

Guess we know what side of the line you (Notice the word, LINE) you stand on.

Again, what did I post have a single thing to do with what you posted? Names? What freaking Names?

Now if you wish, I can...not here, lol, but .....

enough,

Dude, what is the problem?

DS

Just my ...

:twocents:

For what it is worth - I think a "pilot only" avatar is a good idea if a society owns a hangar. Then the hangar deed does not have to be passed from person to person and the ship could fly any time it is needed. For a private hangar owner this would not be allowed as having two avatars for private use is not allowed by the eula. I do not see anything in the eula banning a "pilot only" avatar for a society hangar though.

Regards
Susan :)

yep,

you are right "life is not fair".

Again,

Just what is your POINT?

Noobs want to raise the price of sweet. Step on them?

Pilots want to keep the 'high' price of flying. Support them?

Guess we know what side of the line you (Notice the word, LINE) you stand on.

Again, what did I post have a single thing to do with what you posted? Names? What freaking Names?

Now if you wish, I can...not here, lol, but .....

enough,

Dude, what is the problem?

DS

/me passes loki darkstar a cup of camomile tea, relax bro :)

lol bro, u need to chill out a lil, this cant be good for ur blood pressure ;)
lashing out at everyone in a irrational manner isnt going to do u or the topic u support any good

let me digress a little, when i go to work there is this crazy dude at the station always preaching about stuff, he looks like he hasnt washed in a year and shouts irrationaly and his arguemnts are unthought out and just emotional resposes... now i dont ever listen to the dude, why? beacuse i have written him off as a nutter, now if i listened maybe some of the stuff he says would be very valid, but i have already writen him off....
and the point to this, if u spout aggression at everyone in a uncontrolled way they noones going to sit up and listen to you, they will just write u off as a nutter regarless of the points that are raised

my point in my post was simple, despit us moaning, MA arent going to do a thing, can u imagine the amount of work tracking every 2nd ava would be? lets face it they swept last years LG fiasco under the carpet, and they havnt even been bothered to have a conclusion to the bot hunter thing, they seem set to totaly ignore the fapbot users and so i dont see why they would do a thing about this... and even if they did they are not going to do so on the back of a whiney whiney moan moan post now are they?

if u have info and names, send it to MA, but i just dont see what good kicking off on a forum is really going to achieve now

... and this post just used up 10 mins of my life... and i want them back :D lolz :D

Ah...

what name did i Name????

Dude, did you read what I posted??

the whole point is that MA does not care...and the only place to post is here???

AGAIN, your point...do you know someone that had broken the rules? Did you break the rules?

Why the "Fear"?

DS

Dude, re-read your own damn post. I didn't say you name names. YOU DID.

Darker_Star said:

See that? You said it. How could you twist my words to the point that I told you not to name names due to this post? Seriously?

I also responded that this should be reported to MA. You replied that:

Darker_Star said:

That just tells me that since you have an opinion of MA's ethics, you try to appeal to the community's ethics. The problem with that is MA is the only one that can do anything about it. I thought I made that clear in my first post, but apparently that still didn't sink in.

Next you question something about "fear." Are you implying that I'm afraid? Why would I possibly be afraid? Is that an implication that I'm cheating? Give me a break, man. I have never and will never cheat. It's that simple. I like following rules. This kind of argument you present is reminiscent of McCarthyism. Anyone that disagrees with your argument must be guilty. That's why they're afraid. So ridiculous...

Back