Seen a lot of topics " is this fair "

i dont see anything wrong with it......your not using it to get ahead, just as a way to evenly share the income, rather then one person holding the dead, both ppl can access it.

Simple Answer

I 100 percent agree with a few ideas i've seen here. What would it take for MA to add a 'user' list for shops, hangers, etc. The owner could then setup a 'group' to use them in that no one can be on 100 percent of the time. That way no need for a second avatar.

I also think that the use of an autobot (in the case of hunting and mining, thought have no idea how you could do that), is just plain wrong, but again, MA could solve a simple problem, say with crafting, an 'autoclick' feature on the crafting machine.

Again, to me at least, some of the anger expressed here, and for mine, very sorry, was a very very bad day at the office and took out that anger here, could be removed by just implamenting the two above ideas.

DS

I have to ask. WTF is reporting it here going to do? Do you even understand that EntropiaForum is not owned by MA? Report it in a support case to MA. Don't name names here. Support case to MA. Is that clear enough? We can't do anything about it. MA can. That's about as clear as I can get.

That happen a long time ago, about 6 months ago. I have not reported any action by any player since that happen. I was just pointing out that the problem existed then and still exist.

I do hope that MA will put in a fix for, what in my eyes is abuse, the game, the game.

Using an auto bot to hunt, mine, (if such is really possible), is what i'm addressing. Auto clicking a fap, auto clicking while crafting, to me at least, is a much lesser 'offence'? One that MA could address by adding some type of 'auto click' at least on the crafting machines.

If I offended, I must say I'm sorry. As mentioned another post, I let RL problems upset me and used less then good judgement to post while very very pissed at a RL issue. Again, for that i'm sorry.

DS

And I have been thinking :eek:

I know that some shops share the same avatar to run the shop.. hmm is that fair ??? up to 3 or 4 pps share that avatar to run the shops...is that fair :rolleyes:

In that case I would say ...nooo and it violates the Eula and it should not be allowed, and it´s a so called uber soc running the shop...is that fair ??

I know one so called uber soc running one hangar with extra avatars, they use them only for the purpose to be able to fly the ships on demand and they don't have to move their own avas for the flight.
Hmmm is that fair:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bottom line ..you know all this ..you don't need screens for it, it´s all in MA´s logs .
And if you have reduced flight tickets, reduced prices om clothes armors but you have not used the offers...would you report it ...fair not fair ??

Who is the looser ??..you...me...all of us ??

How far would you go ??? when is it not fair anymore ???

I think we can't talk about "fair" when it's about EU. ;)
Is it fair that just becasue one player found EU some years earlier than another,
he can have better equipment, BPs that doesn't drop anymore, skills that is
more or less impossible to get today, and so on and so on?
Is it "fair" that players that has been here for years never get even close to
the "progress bonus" as some get today, like 8-10k?
Nah, nothing is "fair" when it comes to EU. I guess it can be called
"circumstances"....

If several people can share a shop, what does that say us? It's way to few
options for those that want to run a shop, way to few shops and options out
there to be bought for a decent price. But for a interested customer that
has to look thru all shops, it's way to many shops out there! I guess everything
is relative...

About having several accounts, it's against EULA, but use a avatar that
someone else "own", that's more like a greyzone. EULA says you are resposible
for your account and info about it, but, EULA cover what happens if the account
is used in a way that isn't allowed, not about another person use it in the right way.
Ok, the one that has the account may lose his right to assitance if something
happens after they have given away password and login to another person.

Look at this part from EULA:
If you should happen to willfully or otherwise reveal your Password and/or Login, you have relinquished your right to any assistance regarding the possible outcomes or consequences based upon your actions. Your Account may be terminated if you let someone else use it inappropriately. If your Account is terminated for any reason, MindArk is under no obligation to provide you a license to use the Entropia Universe in the future.

Look at the bold text. Account can be terminated if it is used inappropriately,
it doesn't say it will be terminated just because it's used by another person. ;)
This is a greyzone, that's for sure....

Back